Clip & Cap of Ch 3 39th Anni. Soccer game

lilypha

sarNie Adult
seem like cherry and aff supported green team as they wore green t-shirt. how about other main ch3 nang ek for white team? which team anne, janie, rita and ploy cheering for?

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing all the pics! looks like fun! the ladies all looked beautiful. and i didn't know that they were that tall. im 5'7" myself and i thought i was tall. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow then it means, Thai actors are pretty tall themselves especially Chom's co-stars.

yea chom's tall and she already models lol
really? i knew she hosted modeling events and things, but i have never actually seen her on the runway...i don't think that her main thing is modeling though...

Wow then it means, Thai actors are pretty tall themselves especially Chom's co-stars.
yes, i would guess that Thai actors average 5'9" or 5'10" (except for a few...)

5'7" is pretty tall, but then again, araya is mixed...on average, full Thai actresses are 5'4" or 5'5" (except pancake, she's tall)...she's actually taller than most american gals; back when i was in high school in CA, those white girls weren't all that tall...they were only 5'3" or 5'4"...in NY, it seems everyone is taller...i used to stand out in CA (i'm 5'8.5"), but here in NY, everyone is about my height or taller...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for all the pixs ^_^...

gosh i cant wait to watch the game hehe.. lol..

im so behind >_<