Naghihirap man ang aking damdamin
Even if my feelings is suffering
Nagmamahal pa rin sa iyo giliw
I'm still loving you dearly
Limutin man kita'y di ko magawa
Though I wanted to forget you, but I couldn't
Hindi pa rin ako nagbabago
It hadn't change
Ang pag-ibig ko sa iyo'y lagi mong kasama.
Because my love will always be with you.

Mga sandaling ligaya
The short happiness
Kung ikaw ang siyang kasama
If I'm with you
Sana ay di na natapos pa
I hope it'll never end
Wala ng nais pang iba.
Not hoping for somebody else
Sa gabi'y naaalala
At night as I remember
Nalulumbay pagkat wala ka
Sadden because you're not here
Ang yakap mo'y aking inaasam
Wanting your embrace
Sana'y maulit pang muli, mahal ko.
I hope it'll happened again, my love.

*repeat Chorus I*

Tuluyan man tayong di magkita
Even if we're now apart
Umaasa pa rin ako sinta
I'm still hoping, my love
Pagkat mahal kita manalig ka
Because I love you and so hold onto it
Walang katulad mo sa buhay ko
Nothing compares to you in my life
Ikaw lamang ngayon,
It will always be you; Now.
Bukas, kaylan man
Tomorrow and forever
Naririto ako asahan mo
I'm always here for you
Because my love will always be with you.

My love will always be with you.

Cast:
Piolo Pascual as Anthony Sandejas
Erich Gonzales as Luisa Sandejas
Andi Eigenmann as Alexis Sandejas
Xian Lim as Damien Montecillo

Synopsis:

Luisa would understand if Anthony would hate her forever, she's just a homeless girl brought by his father. a sister that he would never accept as his own because she was an illegitimate daughter of his father. but why to the extent that his father would lie and tell him that she's just a homeless girl that he found on the streets?

Anthony has his own real sister, Alexis... the one he's close with and the most he cared with. he'll also do everything to manipulate his own sister to hate Luisa.

because of Anthony's rebellion, his father sent him to abroad. only Luisa and Alex left. Luisa thought that she could maybe change her sister's mind and get close to. just so she would feel that she belong to the family, but its not exactly she thought. Alex became close and only used her just for Luisa's rumored boyfriend Damien in school. but actually, he's the only guy who's always there and cares for her. Alex likes Damien and when Luisa found out she told Damien to court Alex.

Alex and Damien became a couple and Alex started to get close with Luisa and treats her nicely then on. but Luisa thought would end there. one day, Damien and Luisa had a talk and he confessed to her that it felt like he was forced to be with Alex and that the truth about his feelings cant take it any longer. he loves Luisa than Alex. but she dumped him and she would never dare to hurt her sister just because of him.

years had passed, everything seems alright with her and Alex, but Damien's heart suffer most because he still insist that he loves Luisa than Alex. so Damien find a way to be with Luisa. he made a plot that would make him break up with Alex and that he would rather want to be with Luisa. he almost raped her and that scene was in purpose so that Alex would witness what he had done.

when their father was suffering from illness and died, Anthony went home and to see what's the cause of his illness. that was the time that Alex and Damien broke up already. Alex was enrage and wanted revenge on Luisa, so she told her brother that the cause of their father's death was because of Luisa's carelessness.

on the other hand, Damien told Luisa to elope with him. but Luisa dont want to, so he threatened her that he'll kill Alex. Luisa was afraid and dont know what to do, she had no choice but to follow Damien's wish.

but another life threatening that would only hurt Luisa even more, Anthony was enrage and rather give Luisa to the police because she was the one who cause their father's death... Anthony decided to make her life even worst. and so before the elope day with Damien, Anthony brought Luisa to his private rest house.

meanwhile, since Alex knows where Luisa is. she plans to get back with Damien at the same time.

Anthony thought that living in the same house with her will be just like good old days like he would treat her like a maid even when she was small, he would let her clean the whole house... but why it suddenly change. living together with Luisa, even if he was torturing her and treated her like a slave in this house, why it made him feel guilty even more.

but he never gave up to his being arrogant, he still treated her as a slave and if she done something even if its a little mistake he would punish her. worst when he got drunk he raped her and even let her feel more pain. but remembering his father and couldn't deny that Luisa was still his sister.

but was she really his sister? or that's what he thinks since he hate to see his father with other women?

with the days living with her, it felt like Anthony's being sinful enough with her... to the point that he controls his feelings for his own sister.

-----------
this story is inspired from: "Wuthering Heights", "I'm In Love With My Sister", "The Promise" and "Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit" (Waiting In Heaven).
so i gathered some ideas a little bit of lakorn where there is a "R scene".

nikki1786

LizQuen
Prologue:

finally Anthony and Alex's father was home. they've been waiting for Mr. Alexander Tony Sandejas who's a business traveler and the CEO of Sandejas Enterprise, except for the oldest son who is Anthony, he's not surprise at all if his father going home like this. he would hate him all his life because he was never a father to him or to his little sister.

Anthony hold his sister's hand as they approach their father, even if he hated him, he still need to show some respect since he was his father after all. but behind his father, someone was hiding. "come on, don't be shy... and greet your new brother and sister...", Alexander said. then the girl came out slowly behind his back, she was holding his hand. a little scared with the people whom she's going to be her new family.

Alexander: i saw this little creature walking at the streets, so i decided to bring her home. meet your new sibling, Luisa.
Anthony: you brought a stranger to this house and you want us to be her new siblings, father?
Alexander: its a blessing, my son... (he turn onto Luisa.) now, i leave them to you. get to know your new brother Anthony and since you're 2 years older to her... you can call her as your little sister Alex.

Alexander called other servants to take his other luggage to his room and as soon as he tapped on Luisa's head. he stood up and went upstairs as he was tired from the trip. he left Luisa to get to know her new siblings.

Alexis: hhi- (she was about to lift her palm and offer her a handshake but-)
Anthony: (but Anthony stopped his little sister and looking mad on Luisa. he then look at his little sister, stopped her by holding her hand.) don't greet her. she's not our sister, let's go...

Anthony turn around and still holding his little sister's hand. pulling her and they went back to the living room where they were watching tv. meanwhile, Luisa almost cry but the servant tapped her back and told to follow her upstairs. she was given a designated room.

Luisa look around and she stood up silently, can't even express what she wanted to say. its now her room, a big room that reminded her that it was bigger than her previous home. the servants got some towel and the other paper bags that filled with new dresses that Alexander bought awhile ago for her. she was served by two maids and the get her into the bathroom to shower.

at her young age, she don't know what to do with her new family but she still wanted to thank who adopted her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Alexander gone out for work. Luisa was dressed just like a little princess, she saw the two siblings playing at each other. though she wanted to join, she still dont know how to mingle, where to start and how to talk to them. Anthony saw her looking at them playing and so he thought about something that would make her join them but there will be a consequence.

Anthony: Alex, im gonna invite Luisa to play with you since im going to study now.
Alexis: but Kuya... ("kuya" means big brother.) i thought you dont want her to play with me.
Anthony: just for today, okay? here, im gonna get this one since you're not playing this one... i'll give it to her.

while walking, he secretly dismantle the leg of the barbie doll, he lightly returned it but it can never take back anymore. he smirk and at afar he stared at Luisa. when he finally approach her, he gave the barbie doll to her and said "go play with my sister now, i'll go study..."

he went ahead after he gave her the barbie doll and she went to approach Alex without noticing that the leg has been dismantled already.

Alex screamed and cried after she saw what Luisa's holding. the leg of the barbie doll fall onto the ground and Alex continually screaming, calling her big brother. "Kuya!!!", she ran when her big brother went to see if what's happening. Alex hugged her brother told him that Luisa destroyed her barbie doll. so he hurried to see her and he gets the doll from Luisa, he throw onto her face and said "what you have just done shows that you'll never be her sister or be part of this family!", he hugged Alex and hush her down from crying.

Luisa run to her room and lock herself. she was crying alone, she felt cheated by big brother. she know to herself that she didn't dismantled the leg of the barbie doll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for years, Luisa experienced being maltreated by her siblings. she never tells their father and because Anthony always threatening her. so she cries alone to her room, she think about the days how her little sister would throw tantrums in school and she had no choice but to be blame.

though she never tells, their father could see her always crying secretly. and so the father decided to talk to Anthony, since he's the eldest.

Alexander: Anthony, i thought you'll be the one who's responsible for both of your sisters. but why are you hurting your sister like this?
Anthony: you're not talking about Luisa again, right?
Alexander: she is your sister...
Anthony: i told you before that i will never treat her like my own sister, i only have Alex... and that's enough!
Alexander: dont you dare talk to me like that!
Anthony: why i shouldn't!?! you brought that kid here from out of nowhere and all of a sudden you want her to be part of this family!?! you dont even know how to act like a father to us- (Alexander slapped his son.) that's the only thing you can do... you either scold me or Alex... but i never heard you scold that peasant girl- (Alexander was about to slap him but-) c'mon, slap me again!!! what i just said was true. i hate you... i hated you all my life. you always tell me that im the rebel son, but look what you've done to me? you haven't even look to yourself if what you've have done to us!

Anthony walked away after his father can't find any reason to say anymore. what he said was true and right when he opened the door, he saw Luisa standing and there were tears on her face. "what are you standing there!?!", he pushed her away and finally went to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Alexander found out that his son's grades from school are dropping. he couldn't think of how he'll convince him to study, he couldn't find a way to make him go to school again and because of what Anthony's attitude showing... he already knew that his son would never pass to go to college and that he'll back to fourth year high school again.

so he decided to bring Anthony in the States and maybe environment might change him to a new person. meanwhile, Luisa's grades were fine and to think she's a scholar because of her grades. then the way he sees Alex's grades, he knew that these girls will never fail him. Luisa was in 6th grade already and Alex was in 4th grade.

after Anthony went to the States, Alexander thought that there will be no problems anymore if Alex and Luisa were left. it was still the same and he already knew that Alex has been brainwash by her big brother.

another years had passed.

though he can never solved the problem between the two sisters, he's still glad that Luisa has lot of patience. what made him happy is that he and his son are now in good terms especially that Anthony's graduating from college. but he has no plans for his son to make him comeback yet, he decided to go to the States to visit him and then train him to be the CEO of their company. as for Luisa, she's getting into college and same goes for Alex who became an accelerated student and because she doesnt want to be defeated by Luisa. she wants her father's attention and so she's giving everything she could to make their father happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from time to time, while being trained by his father in their branch company in the States. he usually get updates from his little sister Alexis, and how he could also forget... he had a sincere conversation to his father that he accepted Luisa as his sister already. Alexander was glad because his son keep on changing and being a better man even more.

though Anthony never heard Luisa talking to her, he was thinking that maybe Luisa doesn't have a courage to talk to him and so as him and because they were never in good terms when he was still immature. his father would tell him that mostly the one who takes care of him, was Luisa and that she would certainly talk only if she wanted to. his father describes his sisters who are very opposite to each other, Alex was talkative and Luisa was a silent person and a shy type.

but one thing he had never ask to his father was Luisa's mother, he wonder if what happened and why all of a sudden his father brought her to their house. he wanted answers... and maybe once he get it, he would understand. because he knows that Luisa's not just peasant girl whom his father found on the streets, he thinks that his father wanted to keep it a secret about his affairs in the past and that turns out that Luisa's an illegitimate daughter of the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you on chapter 1...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
the prologue seems familiar to something i saw b4...can't remember lol.

interestin', can't wait for chapter 1 :D
by the way, beautiful posters you got there.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the prologue seems familiar to something i saw b4...can't remember lol.

interestin', can't wait for chapter 1 :D
by the way, beautiful posters you got there.
yeah the scenes are familiar especially on the prologue because of what i quoted under the synopsis. i dont know if you have watch the "Wuthering Heights". in this point of story i started the plot similar like from Wuthering Heights... (a homeless girl... and the encounter of Anthony, Alex with Luisa.) then another plot that inspires me to continue to write is "Im In Love With My Little Sister" (Boku Wa Imoto Ni Koi O Suru), i both watch the the anime and the live action of this story. its purely incest love, actually its the only incest story i loved. i watched two filipino movies of course, entitled "The Promise" and "Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit"(Waiting In Heaven). this both stories were inspired from Wuthering Heights as well. but Waiting In Heaven is more similar to Wuthering Heights, because the plot there is a homeless boy being adopt by a rich family and the rich girl fall for her so called brother. the only difference of the original to the remake, is because the book and the movie of Wuthering Heights has the old plot like still living in renaissance period. with the Waiting In Heaven, its purely modern and see how its family oriented as well.

to be different, in my plot the homeless here is the girl... and because i'll be adding more nang'rais aside from Alex who's going to be nang'rai here. there are still a lot of stuff to reveal in this story.

OMG, i'm so interested in this one:)
Update soon!
i will... maybe later... XD LOL i know its kinda odd if its a purely sibling-love, but they say love has no boundaries, no rules when its comes to loving a person as long as he/she felt the same with you.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 01

she don't know if she really needed to wear the bracelet that was given by her brother, their father told her that her big brother Anthony totally change. he wasn't the same as before, Luisa just smiled and look herself into the mirror. she dont know but she felt excited as tonight is going to be the celebration of their brother's comeback.

one of the servants called Luisa to see how the dishes were going, she almost forgot that she volunteer to help making the dishes for the welcome back party. so Luisa hurried to the kitchen, but at the stairs she accidentally bumped onto Alexis. her sister blocks her way.

Luisa: what's the matter?
Alexis: (she crossed her arms.) i was wondering if you invited him in this party.
Luisa: Damien?
Alexis: who am i referring to...
Luisa: i invited him, i already told dad about it.
Alexis: oh, okay... why you haven't dressed up yet? Kuya will arrived soon.
Luisa: i still need to help our servants about the dishes. (she was in a hurry but before she went to the kitchen.) uh... Alex, if Damien arrived, can you entertain him? im gonna be busy because i volunteer myself to help in the kitchen.
Alexis: okay...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ma'am, you shouldn't be around here. you should dress up now because Sir Xander and Sir Anthony will arrive soon. you should be at the garden, entertaining the guests...", the cook said. when Luisa came to help her, she arranged the dishes as what she had planned. she wanted to use her skills and what she had learn from school. she took up culinary course, because she always dream to have her own restaurant.

Luisa: it's okay, manang... ('manang' is to call an old lady, not blood-related.) there's Alex who'll entertain the guests. i'll be fine here, i just needed to follow up the dishes. you know that dad always want these dishes.
Cook: whatever you say, i can handle everything here now... you go fix yourself and get ready before your brother's arrival.
Luisa: fine... fine... but are you sure that you followed my instructions about these dishes?
Cook: yes, ma'am.

Luisa already went back upstairs and get into her room. just like her sister Alexis, her father prepared her a formal dress for the party. she hurriedly dressed up and curl ironed the ends of her hair. grabbed one of the bobby pins and put onto her hair. she wore the heels that her father gave as a present to her birthday, she then only wore a light make up.

from the outside, she heard that people were already making some noise, it was because her father and her brother finally arrived. she stood up and finally walk out from her room, she hurriedly went downstairs. but as she was walking fast, she didn't mean to slip and almost fell. gladly someone catch her before she could maybe crawling down the stairs.

it was Anthony. their eyes lock onto each other, something that made her heart faster. it was unexpected and she didn't know that with all people, why would be her brother.... it was still strange, the feeling was strange.

Alexander: are you alright, dear? (Anthony helped her to stand, the feeling started to get awkward. even Anthony couldn't stared at her right now.)
Luisa: ye-yes, dad... im sorry, i was in a hurry. i... i... i just cant wait to see you.
Alexander: (he gave her kiss on her forehead.) i cant wait to see you either. you and Alex, i missed so much. by the way, are you not excited to see your brother again?

Anthony slight looked away from her, she looked at him and don't know how to greet him. their father was there and so she knows that her father wanted to see that she greets her brother. so she gave her big brother a peck kiss to his right cheek. Anthony on the other hand don't understand what he would feel, but Anthony hold her close and hugged her.

she was surprise to her big brother's actions, but as she look onto their father. Alexander was smiling and when finally hugged him back, one thing that came into her mind is that everything's okay between him and her as siblings now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alone to his room for a moment, he knew that he still had no time to rest because there are guests outside waiting to see him. while unpacking his stuff from the luggage, he thought about Luisa all of a sudden. honestly, he never thought that she would grow lovelier like this. it was unexpected. for awhile, he remembered the days he was here... he could still remember his childish days and his rebellion days. he smiled as he remember those days and realize that he's not the same as before.

he was happy enough to see his family, but in a few days he needed to go back to the States to work... and for his love. he picked up the small box that he had in the luggage, it was an engagement ring that he haven't gave to the person he loved most. even his father haven't met his long time girlfriend, so he plans to introduce her to his father once they're back in the States.

he stood up and finally got out of his room for his father might wonder why he stayed so long in his room, he still need to entertain their guests that are mostly businessmen and clients from their company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you look beautiful tonight...". Luisa turn around to see if who said so and just as she thought, it was Damien. he was dressed as what other guests wearing, he's always looking good in a formal wear. he walk towards her and he accompany her until they reached an available table, there they sit together and whining for awhile.

at afar, while talking to the guests... Anthony saw his sister talking to a guy. obviously, he never met this guy before but his father never mention about this guy yet. but why does he care?

Damien: so when are planning to build your own restaurant?
Luisa: i dont know... i haven't open up this yet to my father. hopefully, soon...
Damien: how about try to work as a chef first before you plan to get on your own.
Luisa: actually, that's my-

before she could finish, Alex came together with Anthony. "hi! Damien... you haven't met my brother yet. Kuya, this is Damien... Damien... this is my brother Anthony. he's the one im talking you about", she said while still clinging onto Anthony. the two handshake, while Anthony's eyes are getting more confuse... he was looking onto Damien but at the same time he cant take away his eyes on Luisa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the party was over, Luisa's brushing her hair before getting to sleep, but the problem is she cant even sleep. she decided to go at the veranda and get some book. but as she got out, she didn't expect to see her brother at the other veranda from his room. it's what their house makes it big, because each rooms got veranda.

Anthony saw her and wonder why she's still up.

Anthony: can't sleep?
Luisa: what? (he can't hear him clearly since their verandas were four meters apart. add the fact that Luisa's a soft-spoken person.)
Anthony: nothing... (he look at her. Luisa's timid smile show.) what's with smile?
Luisa: nothing... (she sighed and gaze at him.) you must have a jet lag, Kuya... that's why you can't sleep.
Anthony: (Luisa took a seat and was reading a book.) you're right... im thinking a lot of things right now. im thinking of what will happen to our company in the future, how will i expand it.

"...thinking of how i will propose to the person whom i loved most. she's going to be your sister-in-law soon... dont you-", before he could finish, he looked at her again and Luisa's already asleep. he dont know if she fell asleep because he kept on talking or the book she was holding.

minutes later, he was beside her already. watching her closely "thanks for taking good care of our father...", he looked onto her small face. there was something about her that he couldn't describe, but he already knew that from the past of what he did to her was very wrong. he wanted to change for everyone. he wanted to get to know her even better as his sister. he kissed her forehead and finally carry her until they reach her bed, he then lay her down slowly.

before he left the room, he look at her once again. then he went back to his room and get into sleep for tomorrow's another day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you on chapter 2

nikki1786

LizQuen
chapter 2 will be updated tonight. a spoilers that i can only share is that Alex and Damien will be an official couple, but there's also a catch...

both Piolo and Erich were in the same movie before, but Erich wasn't lead actress and was only playing the supporting role.
anyways the picture was from their movie "Love Me Again", but i decided to use this picture as part of my imaginative story...​

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 02

"Luisa! Luisa! wait~!", Damien run onto Luisa as she just got out from her 3rd class. Luisa smiled when Damien was heading towards her. they walk together and he can't stop staring at her.

Luisa: what's with the stare?
Damien: is wrong to stare?
Luisa: is there something wrong on my face? (she touch her face while looking at him with curiosity.)
Damien: nope...
Luisa: then what's with the stare?
Damien: ummmm... i just wanted to invite you.
Luisa: to a?
Damien: me and my cousin's going for an adventure this weekend, so i was wondering if you're available?

before she could answer him, she saw Alex chatting with the other guys and so she approach her. "Alex, come here...", she called her. at afar, Alex raised her left eyebrow as she was wondering if what's her sister is up to. as Alex saw Damien together with her sister, she fixed herself...

Alex: what's up, sis? (all of a sudden she was calling her 'sister'.)
Luisa: (she already knew that maybe the reason why her sister is sometimes nice to her is because she's trying to impress herself on Damien.) my class just ended, do you wanna join us in the canteen? Damien here is planning to invite us...
Alex: to where? (her eyes glued on Damien, trying to flirt in a simple way.)
Damien: uhhh...uh.... (he didn't expect that it would turn out like this, he only wanted Luisa.) i... i invited your sister to an adventure this weekend, but i... i... (Luisa elbowed him at his lower torso.) i... i was also wondering if you're not busy... you... you can maybe join us.

Alex wasn't sure at first, trying to make an impression if she's busy or not this weekend. this is also the first time that Damien invited her, its a rare opportunity to be invited by the person you admire most. "uh... sure, i think i dont have group study this weekend. so i might join", she smiled on him as he was smiling back at her.

"great~!", Luisa cheered up for the future couple. for the longest time she notice that this two can be a great couple and she knew from the start that these two like each other but they just couldn't tell at all.

the sisters got home and had dinner together with their big brother and their father. Alexander notice that the two sisters keep staring at each other, something they wanted to tell him but they dont know where to start, Anthony cleared his throat and the two look at him and to their father.

Alexander: is there something you two wanted to tell me?
Alex: uh... dad... uhhh.... (she looked onto her sister and whispered "why dont you just tell him...")
Luisa: (she looked her father, then to her brother who looked serious and the two guys was waiting for her to open up something.) uh... dad... mmmm... Damien.... he... he... he invited us to for an adventure this weekend, i was wondering if you would allow me and Alex to go this weekend with him?
Anthony: who's going with Damien aside from you two?
Alex: his cousins...
Alexander: all guys-
Luisa: no, dad... actually, he got girl cousins who'll join. most of them are married already. its a family outing actually and he was allowed to invite someone. so he decided to invite us.
Anthony: what are you gonna do there? (he looked on Luisa.)
Alex: Kuya, its an adventure. obviously we're going to hike and will experience some nature love.

the two guys in the family wasn't sure about the girls idea's going for an adventure with Damien. though Alexander knows Damien's family, he still can't trust him enough that he would leave his little princesses to him just like that. both Alexander and Anthony looked at each other, the girls were exactly waiting if what would be their decision. if they'll allow them or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the end, Anthony became the chaperon of his sisters. Alexander left him his two sisters under Anthony's protection, he decided this as he also wanted his eldest to go bonding with his siblings and serves as his break.

Alex don't know what to do if their father was right that their big brother needs to accompany them in this adventure. now she's thinking if how she'll spend her quality time with Damien, it was way better if only was Luisa who'll accompany her... but with their brother coming along, now she's being unsure.

Alex: what time is it?
Luisa: it's now 8AM... don't worry, we'll arrive soon at the meeting place.
Alex: i asked Damien if how many hours we're going to hike before we reach the place he was telling about. he said only that we should be at the meeting place before 9AM because its going to be a long hiking.
Luisa: but i think it'll be fun... (she whispered "i think you should treasure this day because you're going to have a quality time with him...")
Alex: crazy! (they sisters both laugh at each other as they were talking about Damien again.)

Anthony who was sitting at the front seat looked at the rear mirror, hearing his sisters laughing at each other and the guy whom they're talking about who goes by the name 'Damien', he wanted to see if what this guy wants to his sisters. the last time he saw this guy was at his welcome party, of course he notice that this guy's super close with Luisa... but the one who likes him was Alex. he looked at the rear mirror and only saw Luisa who's laughing together with Alex. by the way he's looking at her, he is now smelling something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as they arrived at the meeting place, the three siblings got the chance to know Damien's relatives. the cousins whom his close with and know by a chance one of his cousins, he just remember that one his cousins was his schoolmate in high school. Clarence, was the one he usually bullied in high school days. but its been years since they haven't seen each other. he's now happily married and bigger than him now. comparing their body built, he's more muscular than him. but past is past, Clarence was the same as before, he's a cheerful person and he already forgot about what happened between them.

they started to walk at the forest and just left their cars at the highway, they only have their hiking gears and their food stuff for their hiking adventure. their destination was the waterfalls down this forest area where they're starting to walk.

as they walk down to the forest, Alex and Damien were together, while Luisa was behind them. at her back, there was their brother who looked serious. he has been watching his little sister.

Luisa's attention were on Alex and Damien who kept on talking at each other, to herself she can't wait to see this two to become a couple. but she wasn't watching her way and she all of a sudden she tripped on something and almost fell, good thing Anthony catch her in no time.

background song (don't mind the video, keep it playing and stop before it reaches the chorus.)

for the second time around their eyes locked onto each other again, Anthony thought of her for the second time around, this is how he realize his sister being clumsy at all. she stood up and he was helping her out. "you're so clumsy and you're not even watching where you were going..."

Luisa: im sorry, Kuya...
Anthony: it's okay... (tapping her head.) let's go now because they're getting far already. (pointing at the people who's heading against them already. Anthony grabbed her hand, he was holding it so tightly.)

she frowned as her brother's concern wasn't expected to be like this. she could still remember when she was little, she's usually afraid of him and he doesn't talk to her. but just like what their father said, he changed a lot. guided by her big brother, this is the first time she felt like she's part of the family already. she's aware of how her role is being played with these two(Alex and Damien) and she only wanted a happy ending.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they finally reached their destination, both parties were starting to build a tent, some of the ladies were starting to prepare some food and some helped getting some woods for their bonfire later tonight. Luisa decided to help on preparing their dishes, while Alex and Damien were assigned to picked up woods and starting to build their tents. meanwhile, Anthony accompanied Clarence to go fishing at the river.

Alex on the other hand first time did this, picking up some woods is not her thing, but since its an adventure, she needed to learn this kind of stuff... but she's willing to learn it as long as Damien's beside her.

Alex: Damien, do you always join the hiking group society?
Damien: not really... my cousins just invited me to join here. i rarely go outdoors, but this is not my first time. actually this is my third time already. my first was with my family and the second time was two years ago.
Alex: you said you dont go outdoors, dont you go hangout with your friends? like going to the bars?
Damien: i dont go out... i rarely do that, besides i dont like crowded places.
Alex: i see... dont you think you're life too boring?

Damien just smiled because of her questions, of course she would never understand him because they're not so alike, he's rather a quiet person and that's what makes him liking on her sister. he see himself to Luisa, there are so many things that they're so alike, he was thinking of what if Alex might help him to get more closer to Luisa. but he dont think she can help her at the same time. he knows that Alex is just way too different from Luisa.

"let's go back now... i think these woods are enough", he said and finally the two went back to where they setup a place to stay for tonight. Alex decided to take a rest, while Damien decided to help out on Luisa preparing their food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Clarence and Anthony done fishing, as they went back together, Anthony's attention was on Damien and Luisa who's chatting around why preparing their food. its getting more strange and it kept wondering him of whom does this guy hitting to. awhile ago, when they were walking and saw Damien talking to Alex. he can't see anything wrong with it... but why it suddenly became strange to him that he's more sweeter to Luisa than to Alex.

Clarence: maybe that's the girl that my cousin's referring to.
Anthony: what do you mean?
Clarence: honestly, i obviously see that my cousin likes one of your sister. awhile ago, i saw him talking to the other one... but the way he approach on this one... its kinda different.

Anthony just looked onto his colleague and then he walk to the tent where Alex was resting. but as he opened the tent, Alex was just texting someone else. he saw enough that his little sister was too bored for this adventure.

Anthony: Alex....
Alex: Kuya...
Anthony: why are you not helping around?
Alex: Kuya, i was so tired when we got here and i even helped out to get some woods.... (she sit up straight as his big brother was getting inside the tent.)
Anthony: (Alex was still keep on texting, while his attention was on Luisa and Damien. after that, he look onto Alex.) Alex, is that Damien courting Luisa? (he sounded so annoyed.)
Alex: what do you mean? (she look onto where was her brother's staring at.) Kuya... how can you ask if Damien's courting Luisa?
Anthony: i dont know... its just that, i see this guy being so close on your sister.
Alex: (when he said those words, for some reason it annoyed her and didn't want to put any meaning of it.) Kuya, i think its impossible because i know for a fact that Damien's ideal girl is not Luisa. they're just close because they're both classmates in other subjects.

because of what her brother's thinking, she decided to get up and help Damien and Luisa from preparing dishes. she hurried and purposely wanted Damien's attention only. "Luisa, can you get some water at the river and i'll just help Damien here to prepare?"

Luisa just smiled and get the pail as what her sister commands her to do. she was about to go and so Anthony decided to accompany her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you on chapter 3....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh, it's getin' interestin' here. wonder wats gonna happen next. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 03

Luisa went to the river to get a pail of water, but as she turn around she fell the pail on the ground and almost got slipped. but Anthony catch her. she got carried away because she didn't realize that her brother was at her back.

Luisa: (Anthony helped her to get up.) yo-you scared me.
Anthony: you the clumsiest girl and the sister i ever had...
Luisa: i... im sorry.
Anthony: why are you saying sorry? im just saying how careless you are. (he grabbed the she fell on the ground and get into the river to fetch a pail of water.) here you go... (he frowned while giving it to her.)
Luisa: Kuya, thanks for helping me all this time.

she turn around as she was about to go back, but she almost slipped and glad that he was at her back, assisting her back. they looked at each other, Anthony then took the pail and carried for her as they went back together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after lunch, the married couples and even Alex and Damien joined the fun at the waterfalls near at the river. Anthony joined but watch them only, meanwhile Luisa left herself at the place. she was tired after helping out from preparing their lunch and so she decided to rest first.

hours later, Damien went back because he wanted to Luisa the fun but only to find out that she fell asleep at the folding chair, holding a book that she was maybe reading awhile ago. he look at her closely and caress her face, if only he could stop the time he wanted to stay longer and do more than this. he wanted to tell her that she's the person he cared and loved most. but it wasn't easy and he dont know how he would tell her.

Anthony: (he was about to kiss her.) what are you doing?
Damien: (he turn around and didn't expect to see Luisa's brother.) i.... i... i just wanted to invite Luisa to join the fun at the falls but she-
Anthony: as you can see... she's asleep, right? isn't rude to wake her just like that?
Damien: right... i... i... im sorry.
Anthony: my sisters looking for you... (he was referring to Aex because he thought that this guy likes his sister Alex than Luisa.... but it looks like there's more to catch.)
Damien: ( Anthony looked pissed and was serious.) i must go back then. she'll probably get bored-
Anthony: she easily get bored. she's impatient and hates to be cheated... not unless you'll tell me if whom you're really trying to hit on to.
Damien: what?
Anthony: im just curious, eversince i got back.... and saw you being close with my sisters.... i was wondering if whom are you're to hit on to.
Damien: what do you mean?
Anthony: i am just warning you because i dont want you to play as two-timer for both of my sisters.

before Damien could speak again, Alex came "there you are! i've been looking all over for you...", she said while grabbing his hand and wanted to join her having fun at the falls.

Anthony's sister didn't saw what happened and heard what he said to Damien by a chance. as Alex and Damien went back together at the falls, Luisa just woke up and felt like she heard something. but it only turns out that she saw her brother obviously got pissed.

Luisa: Kuya, is there something wrong?
Anthony: (he looked at her being annoyed and it was all because of her why he felt that way.) if i were you... if you want to sleep, why don't you get inside of the tent!
Luisa: did something happened, Kuya? why are you-
Anthony: i said get inside the tent!

Luisa get inside the tent as what her brother says, but she still dont understand why her brother mad at her all of a sudden. she remember the past, the time when she was still young and remembered how she was maltreated by her own brother. she knew that her brother hate her all along, but she's aware that staying in abroad made him change and accepted her as his own sister. but she still dont get it, the only thing she felt right now is that she's afraid of how he just got mad at her because it made her remember the past.

2 hours had passed, Luisa couldn't sleep at all and still wanted to know why her brother got mad at her. so she decided to get out of the tent and only to find out that her brother was sitting near at the bonfire.

Anthony started to burn the woods as he was grilling some fish. even if he wouldn't turn around, he could hear that Luisa got out of the tent. rather see and talk to her, he decided to command her "if you're awake already, can you get me some woods?"

Luisa wanted to ask him if why he got mad at her awhile ago, but she decided to follow what he commands her to do. and so without saying anything, she decided to go to the deep forest to get some woods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another hours had passed, they got back after having fun at the falls and they are starting to prepare for their dinner, Anthony didn't come out from the tent and just listen at them. he even heard Alex joined to help...

later he hears them looking for Luisa and that's how Anthony realize of how long she had gone.

meanwhile, its been awhile since Luisa had been walking. after she got enough woods to gather for the bonfire tonight, it was too late for her to realize that she's getting lost and she couldn't hardly remember if where she came from. she's lost and couldn't find her way back now.

Anthony got out of the tent as Alex and Damien asked him if he have seen Luisa. "i dont know. she's maybe strolling around somewhere...", he lied because he knew that he's at fault.

Clarence: somewhere? dude, you just can't say that she's just strolling somewhere because we dont know if she just got lost or not.
Damien: hey, dont say that! (he's getting worried.)
Alex: she maybe be back soon... its still early.

Anthony looked onto Damien and he could see how worried he is. but at this moment, he couldn't help himself but to get worried also. its been hours and as a brother, he got responsibilities on how to take these kind of situations... especially if he's at fault.

she stopped for awhile as she's been walking for hours in the forest, she sit under the tree and massage her leg. she's tired from walking as what expected. Luisa dont want to lose hope as she still wanted to find her way back. but its turning hopeless and though she wanted to cry, she couldn't because she knows that this maybe is just a test.

at afar, something's moving from th bush. Luisa stood up once again, before she could start walk again a wild boar got out of from the bush and head towards her. she then started to run because she never encountered such a wild animal before. she run as much as she could as she was chasing by a wild boar.

minutes later, Anthony was ready as he couldn't stand just waiting there. the more the time passes, the more he only gets worried and as he got out of the tent. Clarence and Damien was ready to find Luisa.

Clarence: Anthony, we're going to look for your sister... its getting late you know and we couldn't help but to worry. my cousin's coming with me (tapping Damien's back, as Anthony looked at him in furious.)
Anthony: NO. i'll be the one to look out for my sister. (he was holding his flashlight. its the basic needs most since its getting dark already.)
Clarence: dude, you're not familiar with the forest. so just let us handle this-
Anthony: she's my sister... and its my responsibility to look out for her.
Alex: Kuya...
Anthony: Alex, you stay here with them. i'll go handle this myself.
Clarence: you really dont know what you're-
Anthony: Clarence, its better if you could help me to inform the patrol team of this forest. its better that way, dont you think?

he looked onto Damien "as for me, i'll be the one to look out for my sister since she's my responsibility. i will find her myself...", he sighed and looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she hid at the scattered bush, Luisa finally got away from the wild boar. but she dont think could stand again, running awhile ago cause her to tripped and sprained her right ankle. she couldn't get up now as her ankle got bruise.

"Luisa! Luisa!", Anthony had been calling her name as he got into the deep forest. hoping that she's somewhere nearer. but there's no sign of her, he still didn't stop and kept calling her name.

it was getting dark and it started to rain. there's no shelter to where she was sitting and she didn't bring anything, except to the clothes that she was wearing. add the fact that she's very weak and she easily gets sick.

later when she heard that someone's calling her name, she couldn't scream as she gets more weaker.

Anthony saw at afar that there's something at the scattered bushes, so he hurried to check it out because it might be-

and just as what he thought...

Luisa just fainted as soon as Anthony arrived, he didn't expect to be turn out like this. taking off his jacket and wrapped on Luisa, he carried her right after then and run off looking for some shelter as it was still raining.

Anthony found a cave and gets inside there. he lay her gently there and before he could start panic, he calmed himself. he quickly noticed Luisa's ankle, he took off her shoes first.... then he decided to go out, he didn't care about the rain because it can never give a solution on how he could take good care for his sister at this moment.

okay... i think i have to continue this scene in the next chapter.
im having trouble with my charger of the laptop...

spoilers: Damien and Alex are now couple. Anthony and Luisa moments at the cave. Anthony's farewell as he's going back to the States.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the covers r gorgeous...anywase i've never seen these actor n actress...r they mexican, just wondering cuz their last name....

nikki1786

LizQuen
the covers r gorgeous...anywase i've never seen these actor n actress...r they mexican, just wondering cuz their last name....
nope... XD they're filipinos. originally, i was supposed to write this in its own language, Filipino language. but i was really having a hard time writing it in its own language. though i know that i can do it, there's a lot more to learn such as using the old filipino words. i realize that its more easy to write it in english despite of some grammatical errors.

most of the actors and actresses in the Philippines has spanish last names because we were colonized by spaniards hundred years ago. XD though the actor in this fic is a eurasian. XD while the actress uses her mom's last name than her father's last name "Gancayco".