college professor?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay.. im starting to think we need an 18+ section .. and only admins can allow which members to view it.. some content are way too mature for kids.. >.

darvil

sarNie Adult
dfemc said:
hierarchy creates a realm of idealism and romanticism, but when reality slaps u a bit in the face, it's outright disgust and only worthy of despising.

don't ever sleep with ur college professors. or just college professors in general, even if they are not ur instructors. college professors are lil' boys who masturbated in their thesis for too long, they cum out intellectualism in the utmost mechanic forms. as for the female (chic) college professors, their mask is strectched out too far on the plasto-skin to make sure it hides every inch of their vanity.

college professors are sick ppl. don't date them. don't sleep with them. don't associate with them.

Ph fuckin' doctorates are excuses to drink white wine and sleep with each other. MBA's are just deceptable excuses to plot a scheme on owning the NBA, so they all again can whore their nights out in La Costa resorts to Chardonay and $500 lingerie.

don't screw professors. males or females. ^_^
[post="54515"][/post]​
You make me laugh dfemc. Why the sudden rant? Is there something behind this sudden outburst?

Anyway I agree with you to a certain degree. These days colleges and universities seems to be like intellectual cesspools. I've always believe that too much of something probably isn't a healthy thing. There needs to be new ideas and new blood in these blocked out corridors.

Well personally to me some profession perhaps may not require a higher learning institution (journalism for example) but we do know that a piece of paper is required in order to make a living on this current world. Sure you can bitch about it but going against the rolling real world will only crush you. Unless of course you've cornered a ninch market but don't expect everyone else to be as smart as you.

Here is where I draw a line on a tirade like this. Basically the professors that are in the sciences gets a thumbs up from me. Most of these men are too busy to pimp on impressionable young females. Not to mention the fact that their chances of meeting these creatures called females is rare since most females abhor science. And the ones that do come have a much better self esteem and are alot less willing to sell their bodies for a grade.

But then again if a girl wants to sell her body willingly.. why would you be against that? I mean forced sex is definately a red on the radar screen but if its willing?

juicee

sarNie Elites
dude did you like $@*% your professor or something? You seem to have quite a few tirades against men. First it was that "hot guy" of yours and now this one? Maybe you should develop a better judgement with men.

As for sleeping with professors. Who even does that? I'm sorry, but other than on tv and in the movies, I have yet to hear about anyone actually sleeping with their college professor.

And you're gonna find assholes in every field, not only academia.

I have to disagree with ya Darvil. I think there are numerous journalist out there who need to go back to school. And not all females abhor science - that's just your typical stereotype. I have plenty of science classes where females outnumber males.

darvil

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
dude did you like $@*% your professor or something? You seem to have quite a few tirades against men. First it was that "hot guy" of yours and now this one? Maybe you should develop a better judgement with men.

As for sleeping with professors. Who even does that? I'm sorry, but other than on tv and in the movies, I have yet to hear about anyone actually sleeping with their college professor.

And you're gonna find assholes in every field, not only academia.

I have to disagree with ya Darvil. I think there are numerous journalist out there who need to go back to school. And not all females abhor science - that's just your typical stereotype. I have plenty of science classes where females outnumber males.
[post="54576"][/post]​
Well I did say maybe because I think some occupations can be self taught. Do you mean some journalists need to be retaught how to write better or you mean taught better ethics? Other occupations like computer networking (admin sys) can be self taught easily too. I shouldn't really have any less respect for someone but you know.. getting a degree in something hard means something.

As for the science, I think even though what you see maybe true around you, I don't think the numbers fit. Remember that you're in a unique position. What you see isn't what is typical. Anyway just thinking about engineering for example, the percentage of females in this field is probably equal to the percentage of males in nursing. You're in a biology field right? if I remember correctly. I think the biology field is pretty even out in terms of female and male participants. When you get into more theoretical fields like physics the numbers get really narrow. So my statement was meant to be a general statement. Not to demean you or anything. I know there are plenty of great female scientists. Heck my mother was a math major in college.

juicee

sarNie Elites
Don't worry Darvil, I didn't feel demeaned in anyway by your statement. It just sometimes bugs me generalizations like that. You always hear that boys are better in math and science. And for some reason, I never thought that it applied cause I always had more girls than guys in my math and science classes. For instance, I remember when I was a junior in high school and I saw this thing on dateline or something, saying how there's more boys in advanced science courses than girls. and i totally wanted to laugh, cause I was taking AP Calc, AP physics, and AP bio, and there were more girls than boys in all of my classes...

Yes I'm in bio field. But you know what? I'm also a lit major and i find that there are more guys in my lit classes than in some of my bio ones. I've taken physics, both in college and AP physics in high school and in both cases I would have to say that the number of girls and guys were abotu equal. yeah and you're right, maybe what i'm seeing isn't that typical. because there are quite a significant amount of girls in the engineering field at my school. but i realize that this isn't usually the case. Cause I remember the number of girls at my cousin's gradution when he was graduating from his masters in chemical engineering. Moreover, I don't know really know the acutal number of male nurses. I know that most people tend to think the number is really slim, but at the hospitsal that i volunteer at, there's quite a significant number of male nurses. in fact, in my shift, there are more male nurses on staff than female ones.

as for my comment on journalist, i think that they need to go back to school and relearn both on writing, reporting, and ethics.

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
i was going to ask that myself.. glad to see you asked it juicee...

i heard about one in my school but i'm not sure if it's true or not... dont the professors get in trouble if they are caught? but anyways if there are students out there who sleep with their professors then it's their own stupidity for going looking for it.. i mean how many time have we heard that one or more then one of our female students talking about how "hot" their male professors are? plenty.. sure it takes two to tango.. so when shit happens dont shift the blame to one side either.. it's immature to do so...

darvil

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
Don't worry Darvil, I didn't feel demeaned in anyway by your statement. It just sometimes bugs me generalizations like that. You always hear that boys are better in math and science. And for some reason, I never thought that it applied cause I always had more girls than guys in my math and science classes. For instance, I remember when I was a junior in high school and I saw this thing on dateline or something, saying how there's more boys in advanced science courses than girls. and i totally wanted to laugh, cause I was taking AP Calc, AP physics, and AP bio, and there were more girls than boys in all of my classes...

Yes I'm in bio field. But you know what? I'm also a lit major and i find that there are more guys in my lit classes than in some of my bio ones. I've taken physics, both in college and AP physics in high school and in both cases I would have to say that the number of girls and guys were abotu equal. yeah and you're right, maybe what i'm seeing isn't that typical. because there are quite a significant amount of girls in the engineering field at my school. but i realize that this isn't usually the case. Cause I remember the number of girls at my cousin's gradution when he was graduating from his masters in chemical engineering. Moreover, I don't know really know the acutal number of male nurses. I know that most people tend to think the number is really slim, but at the hospitsal that i volunteer at, there's quite a significant number of male nurses. in fact, in my shift, there are more male nurses on staff than female ones.

as for my comment on journalist, i think that they need to go back to school and relearn both on writing, reporting, and ethics.
[post="54596"][/post]​
Good post. I find it refreshing that you can at least compromise.. unlike someone.. *cough* dfemc *cough*

You know someone like Madam Curie would be leaps and bounds ahead of most men except for a few men. Anyway this male female talk can get a bit tedious so I'll stop here.

As for the male nurses ratio. From what I remember correctly in a nursing magazine that I remember reading like 2 years ago (also I got into a rather heated debate with someone about the stats) If I recalled correctly I think it was like 5 percent male to 95 percent female. This number is probably off by now but I don't think it will be too big a number. Probably still under 10 percent. I'll have to double check though.

I find it interesting that you have a view like that on journalists. I wonder if its because you are in the science field. :lol:

juicee

sarNie Elites
i heard about one in my school but i'm not sure if it's true or not... dont the professors get in trouble if they are caught? but anyways if there are students out there who sleep with their professors then it's their own stupidity for going looking for it.. i mean how many time have we heard that one or more then one of our female students talking about how "hot" their male professors are? plenty.. sure it takes two to tango.. so when shit happens dont shift the blame to one side either.. it's immature to do so...
you're absolutely correct Natty, it takes two to tango.

I find it interesting that you have a view like that on journalists. I wonder if its because you are in the science field.
thanks Darvil. But I'm not only in the science field, I'm also in the social science and humanitites field. I'm doubling in bio and literature and minoring in politics.

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
thanks Darvil. But I'm not only in the science field, I'm also in the social science and humanitites field. I'm doubling in bio and literature and minoring in politics.
[post="54602"][/post]​

wow juicee.. with all those majoring and minoring and in a prestige institution, how in the world do you have time to chat online with us? i bow to you for your multi-tasking! lol because i dont even have time to sleep and eat when i take more then 2 science class history and english along with it..

juicee

sarNie Elites
natty said:
wow juicee.. with all those majoring and minoring and in a prestige institution, how in the world do you have time to chat online with us? i bow to you for your multi-tasking! lol because i dont even have time to sleep and eat when i take more then 2 science class history and english along with it..
[post="54603"][/post]​
yeah, i don't have that much time to sleep or eat either. I always loose so much weight whenever I'm at school. So whenever I go back home, all i do is eat and sleep - it's so great. can't wait til i go home next week. :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
you're absolutely correct Natty, it takes two to tango.
[post="54602"][/post]​
woah kick ass. Literature sounds a bit boring. Well I love reading but I'm into the new stuff.. old stuff seems kinda boring. I guess I haven't learn to appreciate it yet eh?

As for politics. Man I love politics. I read too much about it and watch too much cspan for my health.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:
i was going to ask that myself.. glad to see you asked it juicee...
[post="54598"][/post]​
wow...way to start off with presumptions. but at least ur asking. first off, no i am not a student and definitely not at the university, at which "the professor" is teaching. i guess most of u are college students and aren't of age where u would be dating guys/gals who are old enough to be professors. in any case, many will come to find out that the profession, in which most of us find ourselves intertwined will come to shape a big part of who we are. and that absolutely means in the realm of sex and dating relationsihps. call it, sex, profession, and politics. i'm quite sure the cesspool exists in law firms (eg. ally mcbeal, boston legal), medical fields, and many other ones along side academia.

so i just find it interesting to hear feedback concerning "young professional" (assuming there are plenty in here or soon to be) and the potential damage or wonders of the dating scene within professions.

don't be soo narrow-minded folks, use ur imagination and life-long insights (unless of course ur personal life experience is limited in ways). i'm surprise that some of u females are so quick to judge another woman and bling-bling your creditials so soon. ;) the female dynamic is interesting nonetheless.

but i must say, there's nothing like true loyalty and free understanding between honest females like the ONS Bra-less GANG. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
juicee said:

[post="54596"][/post]​

The Harvard prez already said there are innate differences between men and women that makes women less capable at succeeding in math and science fields. He's a smaht kid so he knows what he's talking about. 'Nuff said. <_<

P.S. Ochem TAs are hot. I'd do them any day. B)

natty

Chubs
how can we not "jump to conclusion" and be "narrow minded" when like juicee said, just a short while ago you complain about "hot guys".... i believe we are all narrow minded.. even you who may had round up and judged professors and hot guys base off of (one) bad experience and choice? there are some very well respected professors out there and it's quite an insult to say "college professors are little boy who masterbate to their thesis for so long....." after all these college professors are the one who help you accomplish your goals in attaining a degree.. kinda unfair to pool them all together with the bad ones.. one bad fish does not always make the whole pond stinks.

but if you are not complaining for yourself then i guess most of our comments does not apply to you

natty

Chubs
marduk said:
The Harvard prez already said there are innate differences between men and women that makes women less capable at succeeding in math and science fields. He's a smaht kid so he knows what he's talking about. 'Nuff said. <_<

P.S. Ochem TAs are hot. I'd do them any day. B)
[post="54673"][/post]​

lol marduk,

anyways.. since we are on the topic of science and math.. i notice that i always tend to sign up for science and math professors who are male... why(no they're not cute so you can eliminate that theory lol)? because when i first started college (ages ago) i did not understand a word my female chemistry and math teacher when she lectures.... it's probably just me.. lol must be sexiest or something.. but just asking because maybe someone have an explanation..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfmec can sleep with me anytime!!! WINK* hahah she seems to be an open book and is mature enough to bring it up on here !! so leave her alone .. as long as her topic aren't redundant im fine with it!! but i still think we need an 18+ section... for the MATURE people who can HANDLE the content without making rude comments..

natty

Chubs
KawaiiTennyo said:
but i still think we need an 18+ section... for the MATURE people who can HANDLE the content without making rude comments..
[post="54697"][/post]​

how was our comments rude?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
natty said:
how can we not "jump to conclusion" and be "narrow minded" when like juicee said, just a short while ago you complain about "hot guys".... i believe we are all narrow minded.. even you who may had round up and judged professors and hot guys base off of (one) bad experience and choice? there are some very well respected professors out there and it's quite an insult to say "college professors are little boy who masterbate to their thesis for so long....." after all these college professors are the one who help you accomplish your goals in attaining a degree.. kinda unfair to pool them all together with the bad ones.. one bad fish does not always make the whole pond stinks.

but if you are not complaining for yourself then i guess most of our comments does not apply to you
[post="54677"][/post]​
natty i cant agree with you more...someone got issues!!!!!!