Wat Lao Thapnimith
7105 Marvin Brown Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76179

Credits To Teddy;

Ciao there :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
dRockStar:

Your Tai Neua, Tai Yai, Tai Lue (Tai Chiang Mai)? That's awesome...so we can communicate in Tai/Dai and people won't be able to understand us j/j...I do know how to speak Tai Chiang Mai (and other Tai dialects as well) because Tai Chiang Mai are Tai Lue Sipsongpanna haha But what I wrote previous was actually Pasatai (Tai Lue Sipsongpanna jao) which almost known as pasa meung in Thailand jao.

Kon pak neua rock! :) haha nice foruming you.
my grandmother's Tai Lue Chiang Mai ga jao (from the Sipsongpana area, specifically meung hongsa). :) and urself? it's exciting to meet another kon pak neua, so rare here in the u.s. :D

chonny

sarNie Egg
my grandmother's Tai Lue Chiang Mai ga jao (from the Sipsongpana area, specifically meung hongsa). :) and urself? it's exciting to meet another kon pak neua, so rare here in the u.s. :D
dRockStar:

There are lots of Tai Lue in USA and around the world ga jao haha Majority of Lao people are Tai Lue in USA haha...There are lots of Tai Lue in California, Texas, Colorado, Florida, New York, Kansas, Arizona, Delaware, Washington D.C, Washington State, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, Arkansas, Tennessee, Rhode Island, West/Virginia, North/South Carolina, etc you name it jao. Howl you muang nai ga jao? What a small world afterall jao...kon pak neua united...Rockford, IL lots of Tai neua ga jao...bearn jai dee tae tae neua jao...

bearn yoom gar, mae sao tai mun gnarm tae tae neua jao... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL anyone going to the DFW events? :loool: my dad and his band is playing at the lao and thai temples it should be goood my dad's band is pretty good lols; o__O and we're going to hit the asian clubs after the party is over; yep so will my dad :loool: oh man;

nina07

sarNie Adult
These are The Dates and Address's For The Lao Celebrations In DFW Area

APRIL 12-13 ROCKWALL
Wat Lao Siribuddhavas
2772 Blackland Road
Royse City, Texas 75189

APRIL 19-20 KELLER
Wat Buddharatanaram
13075 Se-Ha-Payak Road
Keller, Tx 76248

APRIL 26-27
Wat Lao Thapnimith
7105 Marvin Brown Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76179

Credits To Teddy;

Ciao there :p
dude..my party at the dancing hall for lao new year and reunion is the same day as rockwall !!!! suks butt..oh well..but anways hey i heard your dad was in a band in the DFW area..and please dont tell me its ASIAN STORM hahaha.

donna

sarNie Adult
don't really like going to my laos new year party where i'm at. they don't do much to make it more interesting or better. its always the same with the same corrupt judges for the beauty pageant. i see all that money going into the wat but it still looks the same. the party hall is old and looks like it about to fall apart. they could use that money to fix the place up a lil

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude..my party at the dancing hall for lao new year and reunion is the same day as rockwall !!!! suks butt..oh well..but anways hey i heard your dad was in a band in the DFW area..and please dont tell me its ASIAN STORM hahaha.
lmao yeah my dad is part of asian storm! LOLs! why? and I think my dad went to that party where the tickets were like 10 bucks a ticket?

nina07

sarNie Adult
lmao yeah my dad is part of asian storm! LOLs! why? and I think my dad went to that party where the tickets were like 10 bucks a ticket?
OMFG that was my party !!!!! yeah the tickes were on sale for 10 if you didnt have one..my dad and a couple of other people planned it..whats your dad's name because my friend's dad is the lead singer..HAHAHA OMG..SMALL WORLD..HEHE

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lols really? my dad is one of the lead singers too his name is Kham. haha yeah my dad had like 10 tickets =.= but we couldn't go because we had to test and stuff for school I had to make some lesson plans for the students. x3 Asian Storm lol =.= but my dad was there =/

nina07

sarNie Adult
lols really? my dad is one of the lead singers too his name is Kham. haha yeah my dad had like 10 tickets =.= but we couldn't go because we had to test and stuff for school I had to make some lesson plans for the students. x3 Asian Storm lol =.= but my dad was there =/
ooh hes the one with longish short hair right? do you know who bella ana serina are? umm..teuang's daughters? yeah their my friends..im really close to them..hehe but umm yeah i see your dad come to my house too whenever like we have parties..i live in irving though..and he goes to bella's house alot right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well i don't really know who they are because they are to young for me to hang out with they are my sisters age I belive lols but my dad's always at teungs house. I think my little sisters went over there with my dad on friday night there was three of them; lisa, jenn and sudda my little cousin. haha and yep thats my dad longish short hair.

nina07

sarNie Adult
well i don't really know who they are because they are to young for me to hang out with they are my sisters age I belive lols but my dad's always at teungs house. I think my little sisters went over there with my dad on friday night there was three of them; lisa, jenn and sudda my little cousin. haha and yep thats my dad longish short hair.
oh yeah ok..haha..he's always part of teaung's like possy isnt he? haha cuz like everytime teaung comes to my house your dad is always there too hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahaha yeah because they are always calling him lols. Sometimes they use to call him or call looking for him on phone, I'm like dude.... =.= lol; 7 freaking a.m in the morning.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
dRockStar:

There are lots of Tai Lue in USA and around the world ga jao haha Majority of Lao people are Tai Lue in USA haha...There are lots of Tai Lue in California, Texas, Colorado, Florida, New York, Kansas, Arizona, Delaware, Washington D.C, Washington State, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, Arkansas, Tennessee, Rhode Island, West/Virginia, North/South Carolina, etc you name it jao. Howl you muang nai ga jao? What a small world afterall jao...kon pak neua united...Rockford, IL lots of Tai neua ga jao...bearn jai dee tae tae neua jao...

bearn yoom gar, mae sao tai mun gnarm tae tae neua jao... :)
vao jing baw jao?! howl baw hoo ga. next time, i'll have to keep my eyes open when i go to those places. i am in cali, n i haven't met any tai neu personally :( so maybe someday. and bearn vao toog (right) la ga jao, tai neu jai dee tae tae. my grandma NEVER yelled at anyone, and when she tried, she sounded soo sweet ga jao :D hopefully, there will be a tai Neua group, where all tai Neua can get together and meet :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
this weekend im probably going to go to the saginaw temple..or fort worth watever..haha when my dad dropped me off at school today, he was like, dont bring your violin home because this weekend is going to be really busyy..and i was like HELL YEAH !! hahaha

nina07

sarNie Adult
hey tina i saw you yesterday ! i think..haha iono if i saw you, but i did see your sisters one of them has glasses on right? haha and your dad hit those high notes soo good ! hahaha..gosh so many people geez !