[Colors] Rang Rasiya

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@saobomp
I'm not sure where I left off. Episode 25 is the beginning of their marriage ceremony. Episode 26 is when the baddie kidnapped Paro!

Ch8 should show IPKKND too!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh okay hehe! I think they pick up most popular ones? I'm sure it takes a lot of time to dubbed in Thai too. I hope so b/c I would like to finish up that Bollywood. I liked their couples too. It's so long too hehe.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Didn’t realize I would be so hooked with this drama. Stumbled upon this and glad I actually clicked on the right episode that kept me hooked. He’s so good looking and she makes such an innocent female lead. I couldn’t wait to watch all of it so I read recaps on other website and its so sad for her storyline.

But I do love their chemistry of how they fell in love. The song by Kratae is my jamming song.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Didn’t realize I would be so hooked with this drama. Stumbled upon this and glad I actually clicked on the right episode that kept me hooked. He’s so good looking and she makes such an innocent female lead. I couldn’t wait to watch all of it so I read recaps on other website and its so sad for her storyline.

But I do love their chemistry of how they fell in love. The song by Kratae is my jamming song.

Has it ended yet? Does it have English sub?