(Completed) DECEPTION & LOVE: Short Story: Romance, Suspense Genre

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Deception & Love
Nadech = Prajak
Yaya=Vimada & Nisa

He grabbed me harshly and pulled me up towards him. His face hardened and now clouded with anger and darkness. I swallowed down my fear as I did not want him to know and give him the satisfaction of my weakness. This man who was my husband in name only finally realized that I was not his. Looking straight into my wide eyes his pupils skimmed from left to right, trying to understand what has transpired and why I was not who he thought I was supposed to be.

“Who the hell are you and why are you pretending to be my wife! I need an answer or I will do whatever it takes to make you confess. How dare you try to deceive me and my family?” He said it coldly and his grip did not loosen but only manage to lift me higher and I felt my feet pulled up off the ground with only the tip of my toes touching the surface.

“I am your wife,” I replied as calmly as I could muster. I did not dare tell him the truth or the money will be forfeited and I was once again left desolate and alone.

“Still as stubborn as usual but since your return from the hospital, there was something that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Now that I know you are not Nisa then who the hell are you and why are you doing this?” He released me suddenly and pushed me down onto the sofa behind us.

I quickly tried to scramble up but he was faster, like a panther he hovered above me and pressed down his weight to keep me still. I stared up into his dark and intense eyes, those eyes that can turn me into a puddle. He was not my husband but he did not need to know this. I didn’t have a choice if justice was to be served.

“You are not Nisa; where is she and tell me now or else you will feel my wrath. I see now that your body is not like hers. Your eyes are transparent it is rather obvious. Have you never had a man above you? But if you are my wife you must know our chemistry is diabolical. If you were my wife, you will have no problem tearing the clothes off me now. Let me see if you still enjoy my kisses?” he knew that I would not be able to defend myself and so he proceeded to use his strength and power to intimidate me.

I tried to buck him off me but to no avail. He wasn’t letting loose. I brought my knees up but he easily used his one strong thigh to pin both my legs flat and flush against the cushion. Slowly he leaned down closer to me, whispering now at the corner of my mouth and without further provocation he swooped down upon my lips and with my gasp he took charge of my mouth and my weak protest. I have never been kissed before. This was not what I was expecting from him. My mind finally came back to his assault. I was not going to let him do this to me. I was not his wife. I still had pride and I wanted to keep my innocence. This man was not going to take that away from me. I still dream of a love and family life.

His tongue suddenly took charge and invaded the interior walls of my mouth and dueling with my tongue and teeth. Then I found myself trying to gasp for air and slowly my vision was swimming and I could no longer focus or continue to fight. Sudden darkness took over and there was no more.

Slowly I regained consciousness and my hearing was picking up muffled words, I heard my real name, Vimada. I finally turned slightly to the sounds and the conversation. All must be revealed now as I recognized my aunt’s voice and opening my eyes I see the back of Prajak’s profile. He stood stiff and immovable. Tall, wide shouldered and lean. He was very handsome but fate dealt a hand where he was off limits. He was after all my newly found but lost again twin sister’s husband.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I remember when I was approached by my Aunt six months ago. I knew she was my aunt as she would normally drop by unannounced on me just to make sure I was not starving or committing immoral behavior; as if I would ever. For the most part she neglected me other than the fact of making sure that I was taken care of in regards to schooling. Other than that I was on my own. When one day she cornered me with a proposition and that was when I found out about my family secrets. I had a twin sister. Our mother was the mistress of our father but she didn’t care for us. She was always chasing after her next benefactor. She loved the glamorous lifestyle. My father never had any children with his wife so therefore upon his accidental death my aunt came searching for us. But decided she was only able to raise and give attention to one sister and she chose Nisa. Our mother didn’t even fuss when she was paid a ridiculous amount of money and release her rights and gave us up to my aunt; she is our deceased father’s sister. Her name was Nisa as my aunt informed me of my twin. She recently passed away suddenly though. But my aunt knew it was no accident. The toxicology test performed indicated that Nisa was poisoned. The mystery was who would want her dead? I did not condone my aunt’s idea by recruiting my help because I was not an actress nor did I want any part in deceiving anyone, let alone Nisa’s estranged husband, Prajak. He married Nisa for business gains and it was not a love match. They have one daughter together but he claim the parentage was questionable hence their estrangement. My aunt confirmed that Joy was Nisa’s daughter but not Prajak’s. But Prajak still did not know this, he still loved the girl as his own and never subjected her to a paternity test but he voiced his suspicions to Nisa. That alone had enabled his conclusion that his wife had cheated and possibly the motive to commit murder. He was for now the main suspect and I had to get him to believe I was Nisa and that he will eventually attempt to kill her again or confess. It was such a bitter pill to swallow. I still mourn the woman who was my blood and as a last push my aunt vow to cut off my schooling funds if I choose not to obey and follow her instructions. I had no choice and so my life altered drastically.

I found myself awkwardly trying to convince others that I am the fashionable and viper tongued vixen. At times I didn’t like the woman I was forced to pretend to be; it was so not in my nature. It was so outside of my natural character; I was shy and non-confrontational. Her daughter, Joy was so hesitant to embrace me that I thought I wasn’t doing my best to be Nisa. Yet again my aunt told me that Nisa was very cold to Joy because she was one who never wanted a child and Joy was an accident which occurred during one of her numerous affairs. The father was unknown therefore it was a blessing that Prajak and his family offered the marriage and business merger. I found myself becoming a true mother to Joy and we bonded from there.

As for my relationship with Prajak in the first few months since he picked me up from the hospital the tenseness was present and his cold eyes looked through me, he never once paid enough attention to me so I was able to breathe easily because I didn’t have to interact with him often. He had been away on his business trips and had not realized Nisa was hospitalized, unless that was the intention; he was to come home and be given the news his wife had died but here she was alive still. He was by my side the first few days to make sure that I, well honestly me pretending to be Nisa, as I should keep on telling myself, have fully recovered. When he felt sure I was okay, he then became even more distant; he was away a lot either he was at the office or on his many business trips. It was only recently, last month that I found myself startled and I was awakened that night. I noticed in the dark that Prajak was sitting at the edge of my bed and I quickly got up and tried to cover myself with the covers. What was he doing here? He never once shared a bed with me since Nisa’s hospital trip.

“What are you doing here?” I whispered to him questioningly. As if I had the right to ask him of this but yet I was not his real wife. I may look like her but we were definitely polar opposites.

Prajak still stared at me blankly, I thought he could possibly have the sleep walking syndrome but then he sighed heavily. I caught a whiff of alcohol on his breath. Has he been drinking? I realized now that he had come home a day earlier from his business trip. Prajak scooted closer to me and I had nowhere to back up but try to press up further back on the headboard. He looked at me with puzzlement and a shy grin. Although his words were anything but indifference and an edge of anger I was startled to hear his accusation.

“Are you glad that I didn’t catch you with your lover this time around? Nisa, I don’t know why you have changed but we both know that this marriage is of convenience and I don’t begrudge you your infidelity. But I have never once cheated on you, stupid me believed in fidelity and our vows. But I don’t care anymore, what I want is to know why you are so different yet the same? I cannot help but feel confused over this. Did something happen to you at the hospital or what is it? Are you telling me you want to start over a new leaf or is it just another act or a game you are scheming against me because I have never made you happy in this marriage?” he asked me.
I blinked up at him. Oh my goodness, my heart beats for him and his heartache; he must have love Nisa at one point in this marriage or was it his pride speaking? His heart was opening to me, well Nisa. How could my sister be so cruel to this beautiful man? Of all of Nisa’s treacherous actions, he still pledge loyalty to the marriage. He didn’t sound or look like a man holding a grudge or able to commit murder. I knew in my heart he was not a killer.

Then he pulled me into his arms, kissed my hair and hugged me tight. I didn’t get a chance to say or do anything as he quickly got up and left me now confused and breathless. I still smelled his lingering scent and the traces of alcohol but for the life of me I could not sleep anymore. Prajak was an enigma. Who was he really I thought. The cold man, the devoted husband or was he the book case sociopath, a murderer?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

My aunt had left us to speak and he didn't wait for me to be prepared.

Looking at the man staring down at me from his height, I forced myself to listen and look directly at Prajak, “Vimada is it? How did no one know about your existence? It doesn’t matter, you need to pack and leave here. I will not abide with yours and my aunt’s scheme, what was it? Was it to seduce me and have a child by me so that you and your family can continue to extort money from me? Unfortunately I had the luck to figure out the truth. Don’t try to give me excuses or persuade me with your lies. A young and attractive woman such as you should not have resorted to become a deceiver. I hope the next man that encounters you meet a better fate than me.” Prajak stormed out of the house leaving Vimada heartbroken and relieved too. In a way she was very glad the truth came out. If I had not fainted would he have assaulted me because I’ve never seen him so angry before and the rage I saw brewing within him almost seem it could not be contained.

My aunt returned to me. She was smiling. Why was she smiling? I felt concerned. My aunt explained.

“Vimada, my niece. You have made him fallen in love with you. And no, it is not because he thinks you are Nisa. Looks is the same but the heart is very different. He has never shown such passion, be it anger now, but Prajak has always shown an indifference to Nisa, but with you it is very different. Give him some time he’ll realize that he cannot be whole without you. As well I know you have a soft heart for him, it is your nature to care for others more so than caring about yourself. Nisa is gone and I don’t begrudge you your happiness. Vimada thank you for helping me to confirm that Prajak is not our killer as we first assumed. But now I am afraid the case is harder and complex now because we don’t know who we are dealing with.” My aunt excused herself and left me wondering realistically how I felt about the whole situation but most importantly have I fallen in love with Prajak?

I found myself staring out into the remaining rays of sunlight saying farewell to the day on top of the balcony that was now my room. It was arranged by my aunt because she claimed that this house was under Nisa’s name as the title stated. And she, the very wealthy woman that she is had bestowed the newly married couple as a wedding gift. My aunt informed me that the marriage between Prajak and Nisa was arranged too because our aunt is a very business savvy woman and she had owned fifty two percent of the company therefore Prajak and his family wanted to take back the power by agreeing to marry into our family. I walked back inside and tried to concentrate on my speech, I was graduating next week. I was happy but yet sad too because my success in school was opposite to that of my deceitfulness to a man. Raising my legs up to my chest and resting my chin on them, I wonder where Prajak was. It has been a month since our last encounter and the truth came out. Will he be shocked that I am still here? I turned slightly to a sound behind me, was my aunt here? My jaw slackened to see the sight in front of me. Why was this man so very handsome? He was impeccably dressed in a dark charcoal suit. He wore a grey shirt with a slim grey-striped tie which completed his ensemble. Then he did something that I have rarely seen; he smiled. The rare sight of his dimples continues to cause me to have heart palpitations. I found myself started to return the smile but stopped myself. Did I forget that he stormed out of here without a backward glance and asked, no, told me to get out. I am sure he has spoken with my aunt already it must be late already as we finished dinner some time ago. I know I should apologize, it was never meant to deceive him in this way and now he knows his wife has died too. I was about to speak but he spoke first.

“I am sorry to intrude but this is my room too. Or else I have been moved but your aunt told me I would find you in here, Vimada.” He said those words which made my blood rise to my face, blushing.

He has finally said my name in less a threatening tone. I did become apprehensive. Was he here to make peace or for revenge with me? I did play the game of the deception even though it was to prove his innocence and he did not kill Nisa. Prajak continued on.

“I want to hire you to continue to be Nisa; we need to figure out who killed her. You can continue to be my wife in name only such as Nisa. Yes it is true and don’t look at me like that. I have never consummated the marriage with Nisa and I know you know that Joy is not my daughter but I would never subject her to know her mother didn’t love her and she was the result of an indiscretion. She is my only daughter. Going back to this, we need to scrutinize everyone in her life, be it her good friends, work colleagues or old lovers. We must find the murderer or justice cannot be served. Will you do this Vimada?” he looked at me and I hadn’t realized we were practically a hair’s breadth away.

I gazed upon those shrewd eyes, looking deep into my soul. Can I do this for Nisa and this man? Over the past month I know I have fallen in love with him and his last words of not taking Nisa as his wife it sealed the deal for me because I know I was possessive and unwilling to share a man with my sister. I nodded in agreement and then he surprised me.

He lightly touched his mouth to mine. I didn’t move away, wanting to know what was his intentions. His fingers lightly held my arms in case I decided to escape his embrace but I knew I was not going anywhere. His kisses were sweet, not meant to punish like the last time we kissed. I melted into his arm and with my submission he took over and pulled me tighter into his embrace and proceeded to give me a thorough lesson in kissing and passion. Our lips meshed and tangled and when he manage to coax me to open my mouth he entice me to have a dance with our tongues. I enjoyed every single moment and I was not going to lie about it. He suddenly pulled back and looking at me with wonder.

“Your passionate nature never ceases to amaze me. We sure can convince everyone that we are husband and wife.” Prajak moved me at arm’s length, kissed my forehead and turned to go into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I stood there holding onto my kiss swollen lips and was in awe. Was I just making out with Prajak and yet I did not feel ashamed of it.

Lying in bed I couldn’t fathom what would happen tonight. We were finally sharing a bed together but I didn’t think it was as lovers but still I have never slept with any man before Prajak. Nisa and Prajak had separate beds and why had my aunt told me to use this room? I did not know that it was Prajak’s and upon his return he said he didn’t plan on moving bedrooms.
The bathroom door open and I found myself tense up. Prajak turned off the lights and easily slid behind me. He didn’t have any qualms sliding into bed with me and nestled tightly with me in the spooning position, I almost gasp in shock. His arm came around and settled on my hip. I was to pretend to be his wife even in sleep I thought.

“Relax Vimada I would never force you to do anything that you don’t want to. It’s been a very long flight from Europe so I need to sleep and I think you can help me with that. Your soothing quality is what I first notice the difference in Nisa from the hospital. But now I know you are not her and it does not bother me.” Prajak squeezed my hip and I tense once more. It was a strange feeling building in my lower belly and I tried to relax. Finally sleep did come and I found I dreamed of gardens, babies and a strange woman staring at me with venomous intent.

I woke up immediately and gasp for air. Who was that woman? She did not have an ounce of goodness in her. I looked over to see Prajak still asleep, he was on his back now and the slight opening of his mouth was endearing. I had a nightmare only but that woman felt so real yet I have never seen her before in my life. I lie back down and found Prajak searching for me once more but this time his arm came around my waist and shockingly starting to slide upwards to gently cup my one breast. Dare I scream? He was still asleep and dreaming, I didn’t want to wake up the household and neighbors so I removed his arm none too gently but he didn’t awake. It has been our tenth night together, I couldn’t believe I was keeping track. Prajak always manages to initiate our make out session before bed and I honestly admit I look forward to it. But tonight with his groping I don’t know if I was ready to give him more. We never exchanged love endearments, it seem to be pure lust on his end. Maybe in a twisted way it was Prajak’s way to finally sample Nisa through her twin sister, me. I know I sounded insecure and cynical but I did not know what his true feelings are towards me.

The next morning as I was doing my grocery shopping with the maid, the hair on my neck spiked up with full alert. I looked up and the woman in my dream was there. I stared right back at her and we did not lose eye contact. Who was she? Was she my sister’s murderer? I was about to approach but she turned immediately and disappeared in the crowd and was gone. I needed to tell my aunt this and the police. I didn’t feel any good vibes from that woman. She looked to be my age but yet older somehow. Her eyes were filled with hatred I believe. When I finished at the police station, Prajak came to pick me up. He surprised me once again, I didn’t think I was important enough for him to leave his busy schedule and allot time for me.
Brushing my long hair away from my face Prajak shared his concern with me

“So you must now be extra careful if that woman comes near you again. Maybe she was a friend of Nisa and they became enemies, but regardless I want you to keep safe. What would happen if she happens to hurt you too?” He exclaimed.

I turn to stare at him. He was worried for my welfare? I didn’t think he see me that way. I was only his pretend wife once more.

“You are worried for me?” I asked him.

Prajak looked at me surprised and shocked.

“Of course Vimada. Do you not know that I love you?” he replied and confirmed.

I was speechless, love? When and how did this happen. Prajak seeing my confusion, he pulled me into his embrace.

“I didn’t know at the time but probably since you, pretending to be Nisa had returned from the hospital. Nisa was different and I found my heart swell at the sight of her. But it was only you Vimada. I tried to deny my feelings because I knew she was a cold and a faithless b****. I am sorry but very few people liked your sister but I wouldn’t be able to tell you who would hate her enough to kill her. And through the use of poison. We will now scan the hospital surveillance, if that woman’s face that you described was at the hospital then I am sure she must have poisoned her there.” Prajak walked me to his car and as we were driving the confessions from Prajak sunk in.

He loves me it was what I only dream about since I came to be his pretend wife. I began to smile because I never thought it could ever happen to me, love found me. The many weeks that followed I found myself spending every waking moment with Prajak and sometimes Joy. We are a happy family finally. But as the nights fall, every day I anticipate what will transpire. Even if Prajak said he loved me I have yet to return the sentiment but I didn’t have any qualms with seeking pleasure with him. His kisses were so addicting. Tonight I wanted to tell him I love him too. He never promised marriage and that was okay with me. I waited for his entrance but he never did come. I didn’t know how long it has been but realized maybe our fantasy has come to an end. I finally fell asleep with wonderment as to what happened to Prajak tonight.

The darkness surrounded me and then my eyes open to the piercing eyes of the woman. I was startled out of my sleep. Was this for real what was she doing here. I tried to get up but couldn’t move my arms or legs. I was tied up?

“Who are you and why are you doing this? Let me go and how did you get in here, where is my family” I asked her yet her eyes looked lost and unemotional.

“You know why I am here you slut! You stole my husband and had his child, that girl will die next. I thought you were dead, the amount of poison I injected into your IV should have done the trick but here you are. It was so easy the first time after I ran you off the road and when you were in the hospital where I work as a nurse there. It was too easy because that cold husband of yours didn’t even care if you died I did him a service too because he is mine, do you hear me you b****! You are running around spreading your legs for everyone but him. This time it was hard to get to you because now your husband loves you, I had to get rid of him too now or else I cannot kill you properly. Now should I suffocate you?”

I didn’t know what to say, she was insane and Nisa had an affair with her husband which became more confusing with all of this crazed woman’s speech. Was Prajak dead? How about Joy and my aunt? Just then the door crashed open and Prajak stood there with the cops behind him.

“Let her go Pissamay that is not Nisa. She is her twin sister Vimada. Nisa did die from your poison and we have everything recorded and of course your confession. Let her go now or we will have to shoot you. I have never given you any indication that we were anything more than just childhood friends. Your parents may have brainwashed you to believe this because of their greed but I have never lead you false. You have killed once already please don’t do it again. We can get you help. Move away from Vimada now.” His steely gaze never moved away from Pissamay unless she decided to hurt me then they would shoot her.

“No, no, no it is not true. They said we were going to marry, but that slut here stole you away with her wiles. I will kill her!” she screamed but Prajak tackled her down and the thud against the floor must have knocked Pissamay unconscious because the struggle was not heard and only Prajak stood up.

He scramble over to the bed to untie me from the constraints and once I was freed his hands came all over to make sure the circulation was rubbed back into them and that I didn’t have any unknown injuries.

“I am so sorry, so very sorry for all of this. We still used you as bait for her and I just didn’t think she would attempt it again. She is not stable for sure but I shouldn’t have allowed your aunt to convince me to further this charade in order to entrap Pissamay. But you are okay, please if you could forgive me. I never intended for her to hurt you. Please forgive me my love.” Prajak kissed the side of my forehead and I closed my eyes. Never in a millions years had I thought I would be involved in anything like this.

“I am okay and I am the one who is glad you are alive, when she said you were taken care of I thought I’d never see you again and as well confess that I love you too! I finally had the nerve to say it to you because I wasn’t sure but now I am. I cannot fathom what would happen to me if you had died and I would never be able to enjoy your company and love, Prajak.” I nestled by head against him and he carried me off the bed and out into the hall.

The unconscious body of Pissamay was carried out by the police too. She was going to jail but most likely end up in a mental institution. It can only be insanity that causes this one woman to live in a world so out of touch with reality.

We said our vows at home with only my aunt and my very close schoolmates. It was the happiest time of my life and to think just only a few days ago that this would have all disappeared for me if Pissamay was able to follow through with her murderous intent again. There he was walking down towards me to our head table. I wore white but a cocktail version not a wedding gown because we all finally managed to mourn Nisa. She was not the award winning woman or mother but she was still my sister and niece and once wife to Prajak. She shouldn’t have been killed in cold blood to a one woman’s delusional frame of mind. Pissamay was obsessed with Prajak and they were childhood friends but never anything more so when she heard of his marriage she must of went off the deep end and so her plans to rid of Nisa came into play. It was all because one woman's reality was fogged by her madness.

“It is over now Vimada. I am so glad you have agreed to marry me. I love you.” He kissed me soundly and I returned the affection.

“I love you too my husband. As misfortune falls upon us there is a turning which allows us to meet and now I am your wife. Prajak thank you for helping solve my sister’s murder and for loving me too.” I kissed him for the first time and he wrapped his strong arms around me tightly. I now felt I belonged and have a place in this man’s heart too.

DECEPTION & LOVE: EPILOGUE

I was gazing over at the man now my husband I still didn't feel at ease and had to ask him to elaborate about the ordeal with Pissamay.

“You never did tell me why Pissamay thought she’s taken care of you? I literally died when she informed me of this,” I asked as I waited for my husband’s answer. I gulped slowly too as I watched him undressed so casually and he dropped his fine dress shirt to the floor in our bedroom. He only had his dress pants, unbuttoned and hanging loosely on his much toned hips.

“We finally figured out it was Pissamay and your aunt came up with the ideas to continue to ask you to pretend to be Nisa so that Pissamay became even more obsessed about Nisa and may want to strike again in which she proceeded to do so. So we allowed her to believe that she was beyond suspicion and Pissamay thought that by putting a sleeping potion in my coffee that night that she would have enough time to do away with you and then force me to marry her and her plan of kidnapping Joy and blackmailing me would work in her favor. But let us no longer speak of her. She was clearly a lunatic. Trust me I have never once given her any indication or reason that I love her or had any such thoughts about us ever getting married. To be honest I was not a very personable man hence my marriage to Nisa worked. I did what I must for business and my family. But not anymore am I that man.” Prajak approached me and I can see his rock solid chest in front of me as I was kneeling on our bed, listening to his answer to my question.

“I know you are not a cold-hearted man. Nisa did you wrong. She knew she was pregnant and needed a husband fast as she doesn't know who the baby’s father was. Joy is a wonderful child. She is almost three now. We should give her a grand birthday party and gift her with anything she desires. I felt very shameful when I realized she did not cuddle up to me as her mother. I thought I was doing something wrong but I had not realized Nisa was cold to her only daughter as well. How can she willingly neglect her own flesh and blood?” I exclaimed. Prajak said what happened with Nisa should be left to rest as she was no longer on this earth. We all needed to move on with our lives. I agreed and accepted the fact that I deserve to be loved and married to this wonderful man.

Prajak kissed me soundly and I was not prepared for that and yet I melted into his arms the same. He released my lips and I whimpered with the desire for him to continue.

“It is because of this passionate heart of yours that I fell in love with you Vimada. You care immensely and love wholeheartedly. Joy is only your niece but yet you easily love her as your very own. I am proud to have you as my wife and soon to be lover. I promise I shall be gentle with you. If I am not mistaken this will be your first time my love?” Prajak asked me and looking solemnly into my eyes I didn’t hesitate to nod shyly and blush profusely.

“There is nothing to fear. I am known for being a gentle and thorough lover but I have never engaged in any liaison with a virgin before so please let me know if you are not comfortable or ready for me. Although it is going to be very hard for me to take my time with you Vimada because just looking at you now makes my blood boil and igniting this passion of mine for you is almost uncontrollable to tame. But I vow I will be gentle.” Prajak kissed my shoulders as he proceeded to introduce me to our love making. I gave into his demands and being as inexperienced I was I didn’t hesitate to seek out his warmth, kisses and love.

I found myself being laid back onto the soft mattress dusted with pink and red rose petals; it was prepared by the elders for the wedding night. They smelled so sweet and fresh but nothing smelled as wonderful as the man above me. It was masculine and uniquely Prajak. Now his bare chest was pressing down onto mine. He slipped my camisole down my arms and for the briefest moment the cool air invaded my bared skin. Hard against soft was an exhilarating feeling for me. I wanted to meld our bodies together as one and found my fingers running up his collar and up through his thick hair. He groaned with pleasure and I smiled openly to know that I was the one to give him this. Trailing back down I couldn’t help but squeeze his very tone buttocks. Bemusedly I realized I was a butt woman.

“Baby, slow down with your exploration or else this first time together may not be as comfortable for you as I wish to bestow upon you. Gentle my dear. Let me rid of this wisp of a night dress now. You are so very beautiful Vimada, like Venus. You are perfection my love. I love you.” His words caused my heart to fill with joy, love and desire.

I wanted this man badly and with that I kissed him passionately and that was all it took. He swept me beyond a passionate interlude but towards ecstasy. Our bodies entwined and as he was inches away from entering me he made sure I had my pleasure before he sought out his own. Our connection did not hurt me and I cherish this moment for the rest of my life. With each thrust I reciprocated in full, he did not need to go slowly with me; I didn’t have the patience for that. Even though I didn’t know what I was searching for but with his words to let go, I did so and the earth shattering moment was an experience I did not ever expect to have with anyone. My husband introduced me to my first ever wonderful climax. He kissed my brow and his momentum continued on and finally he came into me and I held him for dear life. He was mine and I was his for eternity.

The sunshine sparkling into our suite caused me to stretch languidly and I was rewarded with a loving squeeze from Prajak. However long he was staring at me caused me to be shy and blush quickly. I remembered our love making from the previous night. The first time was gentle and slow but the rest was anything but as my hidden wanton nature accepted my lover and he continued to show me the ways of how we were very compatible with each other body and soul.

“This is a wonderful sight for me, my wife sated and happy I assume. Now breakfast or something else?” he asked me. I easily rolled over to face him with the biggest smile and love shining in my eyes

I didn’t hesitate. I chose the latter option.

THE END.

Thank you so much for following Vimada & Prajak story.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for reading Rebaccaya! I really loved writing it and sharing it here. There are very talented writers so hope you enjoy all of the FF here.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Leaving feed backs here na ja Sary. As always you're Amazing with your writing. I
love this short FF of yours. Keep up the good work. <3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg this is reminding me of 50 shades why?? Hahaha this is perfection Sary as I always say i love ur ffs this maybe my favorite one of urs haha love Kia hehe hugs and kisses for a wonderful ff!!!

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I like how you start your beginning, it's like a pop quiz. Confuse to what is happening until you look further on to what it means haha and thank you for sharing such a wonderful short story I enjoyed it :).

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u sary, u wrote so excellent, love how its so sexy n romantic. Im super hapi u've paired yadech! I heart yadech soo much n yr ff just melt me wif their sweetness! Keep up ur good work!