Congratulations to Dom Plengpanich and Linda for tying the knot

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Nok Chaichai and Nok Sinjai's youngest son Dom Plengpanich and his wife Linda on their wedding day. May everyday that they spend together in their new life hold surprises and unconditional love. Congrats to them again.....

My thoughts:
I am still so shock that Dom got married :shock2:  His wedding came unexpectedly to me because he's still so young. hehe If you guys didn't know, his wife Linda is a model and you might have seen her with Vill on her Ig before. Whoaaaaaaaaaaa....I am speechless...gahhh I had a crush on him toooo hehehehaha Dom looked very handsome in his suit and tie *blushes Well, as long as he is happy, then I'm happy for the two. Best wishes ^___________^  

Here are some pictures from their wedding day....

cr: dom's IG

Mark is one of Dom's close homeboys considering that he is like Nok's son too lol Love the Best Man shirts hehehe CUTE

cr: kanIG

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
 How old is Dom? maybe she's pregnant lol j/k nevertheless congrats to the couple.
so thats what the best man shirt was for lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Lol.....I saw this on Instagram was like "Is this for reals?!" I can't believe the youngest son is married. I'm speechless, I thought he was like just barely 20, but I guess he's a little older than that. Really surprised and a real shocker considering I, feel that Nok Sinjai is still beautiful and young. Now if there was a baby to come, I will like WOW. Anywayz Congratz to the newlyweds! Really Happy for them :) Thanks for sharing Smilez!

fun

Expired Sarnie
she is preggo lol was the first thing that came into my mind. not that it is a problem. that was really unexpected. well im sure if some of the younger dara would have married if not for their acting career so i guess it doesnt come mu h as a shocker since dom is not a celeb. anyway congrats to the new and young couple.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I guess a lot of people now are getting marry in mid 20s. He is 23, he is old enough to get marry. Congrats for the new baby on the way.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh crap. I'm just as surprise yet shock as most of you guys! Heck, I didn't even know he was dating! The next few months will give us our answer. 555 Unless they come out with the truth...unless there is no truth. 555 Anyways, wish them the best though! Another hot man off the list. Sigh. And how cute that he chose his homeboy Mark as his best man! I wonder if Mint Chalida was there. She's also his homegirl. 555

noydarny

sarNie Adult
From true inside news for Monday but it will have Sunday date on. That's the reason for shot gun wedding in the first place. But still congrats them and plus he is not in showbiz.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow so the assumption is right lol 

And wow Chatchai and Nok will be grandparents. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
dom never looks like a gentleman  its no surprise he took the shot gun to marriage lol but Mark please be a good boy okay Loolz bc the world is watching u hahhaha dont be like ur "homie" Dom lol jkjk

eh, the Dom dude never looks interesting to me lol so neh wish him the best. his wife is so petite tho!

~~~

despite Mark's close relationship to the Plengpanich family, I find them to be really fake people/attention-whore like people.  No offense to any Plengpanich fans...but I never liked them despite loving Mark and knowing how close he is to them. Yeshhh weirdo me. lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Dom is really tall guy. But I heard rumor going around the older brother Gun is gay. He has more girlfriends than guy friend but it was never confirmed.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, congrats to Dom, Linda, Nok C + Nok S, and their entire family. :party: :cry: :bravo: The wedding pictures are all beautiful; the groom is so tall while the bride is so petite! :wub: