constructive/plastic surgery

macy

sarNie Egg
Well, I've thought aboutmaking my face smaller and since I'm too lazy to lose weight..Making my stomache smaller and making my hips and legs smaller..but nah..I am happy with the my natural physiques..:D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
macy said:
Well, I've thought aboutmaking my face smaller and since I'm too lazy to lose weight..Making my stomache smaller and making my hips and legs smaller..but nah..I am happy with the my natural physiques..:D
[post="64003"][/post]​
workout and all that will come off .. =)

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
i wouldnt do it myself because i'm satisfied with what i got and also im not too partial to pain but for all the people who do, more power to you!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
when i was younger i use to really want dimples, though i'm not sure if you can have surgery for them coz it may just lead to scaring plus my dad said she if i did have any kind of cosmetic surgery i wouldn't be allow back in the house..hmmm not a bad idea come to think about it..muahahahaha

don't khnow if surgery was the best way but i think that sometimes it's a good things...especially when u can't accept urself and u have some trouble with ur appearance.. it just u have to put a limit ....don't abuse it...just my point of view..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
true...there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery..if it makes u look better do it...=)...i'll do it if i have to too...

anjos

lidogurl said:
true...there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery..if it makes u look better do it...=)...i'll do it if i have to too...
[post="117749"][/post]​

I agree w/you .... if it make you happy than do it.... but dont become addicit to it......I watch a lots of show about plastic surgery and some people just go carzy about it.... even when they dont need it... they stilll want to do it..... dont ask me why I watch plastic surgery....I dont know to....