Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

  • YAY!!

    Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
OMG Is he in love alreay??! I really want to know about his nightmare.... :scratchchin:poor him, he didn't know Kalaya was cheating on him and she thought he loves her to death :lmao3:LOL she'll be piss off if she find out him replacing the new flower. Keke that meant no more room for her in his heart!!!!!!
One more thing I can't wait to know what types of clothes he had for her?
 
You know how I felt while reading this capter   :wub: they were sweet like sugar..I'm loving so far. One of best chapter :thumbup: 
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG thank you for the 4th chapter
 
Awww I really loved 4th chapter. Thana wants to show his sincerity to Nari. So cute :spin:
Lol at Kalaya's delusion. Woman, he already has feelings for Nari :coverlaf:
 
 
P.S. bieluvr your prediction is true about Kalaya and Sai  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Right. And Kalaya too. She is over confident of Thana's love for her.
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
OMG thank you for the 4th chapter
 
Awww I really loved 4th chapter. Thana wants to show his sincerity to Nari. So cute :spin:
Lol at Kalaya's delusion. Woman, he already has feelings for Nari :coverlaf:
 
 
P.S. bieluvr your prediction is true about Kalaya and Sai  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I know, I know. I was right. LOL
 
thatasiangirl said:
I just can't wait until I get to the BIG MAJOR part in the story after reading some of your guys comments. HAHAHAHAHA!
I can't wait i=either. Really want to know what will happen. Hmmm... Will wait. :)
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:whatever: LOL I did not see this (the lesbian part) thing coming. I still have my doubts that you got the story in PM  :lmao:  :lmao:
Bieluvr said:
I know, I know. I was right. LOL
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
For that you should update fast ka  :fanfic:
thatasiangirl said:
I just can't wait until I get to the BIG MAJOR part in the story after reading some of your guys comments. HAHAHAHAHA!
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
:whatever: LOL I did not see this (the lesbian part) thing coming. I still have my doubts that you got the story in PM  :lmao:  :lmao:
LOL. No PMs here. Just guessing from reading the fanfic so far. :) 
 

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
:whatever: LOL I did not see this (the lesbian part) thing coming. I still have my doubts that you got the story in PM  :lmao:  :lmao:
I told you guys, expect s lot of unexpected. There's still some more left to come.
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am becoming impatient cos you are spoiling us with hints  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
thatasiangirl said:
I told you guys, expect s lot of unexpected. There's still some more left to come.
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Villnan and bieluvr your posters were BEAUTIFUL. I really loved them. They suit for this FF so much. Thank you for making them :rockon:  :rockon:  You both are so talented guys. I think I'm the only one in this group who just reads  :lmao:  :lmao:
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Villnan and bieluvr your posters were BEAUTIFUL. I really loved them. They suit for this FF so much. Thank you for making them :rockon:  :rockon:  You both are so talented guys. I think I'm the only one in this group who just reads  :lmao:  :lmao:
No you're not. You also comment and encourage us to work hard. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for the complement. :)
 

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
No you're not. You also comment and encourage us to work hard. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for the complement. :)
EXACTLY!! You're really helpful!
Everybody in here is really helpful just by leaving their comments, so that I can actually tell that people are actually reading this. If there were no comments, I would've already stopped at Chapter 1.
 
Top