Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot to see the gif. Did you add it recently or I did not see properly yesterday???
OMG it's soooooooooooo hot :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :faint:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Doesnt Kalaya say this "Don’t worry about your daughter. After she gives birth my husband’s child, we would return her back to you two as soon as possible. We would even give her 150,000 baht as a tip”  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Yeah... that all depends IF she gets birth to a child... 
Step said:
I forgot to see the gif. Did you add it recently or I did not see properly yesterday???
OMG it's soooooooooooo hot  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: :faint:

Yeah, I just recently added it today. I thought it might spice up some imagination.  :pervie:  :dance1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

Yeah, I just recently added it today. I thought it might spice up some imagination.  :pervie:  :dance1:

Yep IT spice a lot :pervie: :pervie: my imagination went wider and wider 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Girl, you are tempting me now. Atleast tell me when is the next update :weee:  :coverlaf: 
The gif did turn my imaginations wild  :pervie:
thatasiangirl said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Come on ToomVill fans ARE perverts  :loool:
VILLNAN said:
I was disappear! I don't want people to know that I'm a pervert :bhehe:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
TWO

(Credit Photo: AsianFuse Sud Sai Pan Thread)​

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]It was around 5:00 AM when Thana woke back up from his seven hours of sleep. The first thing that he noticed was Narissara’s shoulder-length hair in front of his face, touching his nose and mouth. Her hair was so silky that Thana could pinpoint areas on her hair that reflected the moon beams. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana moved his body closer to her’s, and hugged her tightly than before. Her luminous skin that came in contact Thana was something that he felt pleasure in as he began to rub himself onto her again. Moving up and down, right and left from behind, Thana tried to be as sneaky as possible, so that he won’t disturb Narissara’s sleep. He felt like he didn’t receive enough pleasure from last night due to the fact that he “came” too early, and because of that, he wanted to satisfy his needs again on that early morning with Narissara. As he began to rub himself against her buttocks and hip faster and quicker, there was an urge to wake Narissara up, so that she can enjoy it with him. Thana quit rubbing, and softly jumped onto the other side where Narissara’s face was facing, and made sure he was eye-leveled with her. From there, he finally saw how elegant and attractive Narissara was. Her face was small, v-shape, trimmed eyebrows, naturally curved lips, and a beautiful almond pair of closed eyes; everything from her face stuck out to him, especially the pursed lips. Slowly and anxiously, Thana lifted his hand to Narissara’s lips, and traced the outline of it’s shape with his shaking hand. Just the thought of him kissing her in the mouth made Thana even more excited and hyper. Without any second thoughts, he removed his hands from her lips in a quick movement, then struck her lips with his. He made sure he was able to satisfy his cravings by sucking onto Narissara’s lips; first the top one, then the bottom.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Although Thana tried to be as gentle and soft as possible while he kissed her, Narissara woke up from her slumber, and noticed what Thana was thinking about right away. Out of fright, she scooted her body up toward the gold bed board, with her bare back being supported by the bed board, as she quickly pulled the gold weightless silk blanket to cover up her naked body that was the main attraction to Thana. She thought that by doing that, it would help prevent Thana from thinking anything vulgar about her. However, he actually smirked at her, and stubbornly began to follow Narissara to where she was on the bed. The way how he hustled his way towards Narissara was rather seductive and sexy, even Narissara couldn’t even resist staring at him. Thana held onto his hard self, and moved closer to Narissara by using one of his elbow to pull himself upwards towards her while he was focused on her face intensely; Narissara didn’t see him blink once. When Thana came close to Narissara’s face, he abruptly pecked her trembling lips, causing Narissara to twitch her head back a little. She didn’t know how to respond to the smiling Thana other than to turn her face away from him while tightly trying to hold onto the blanket as tight as possible. Her palms were beginning to shake and sweat when she sensed that Thana’s hand went under the blanket and started to meander his hand all over her sweating stomach meanwhile his mouth started suck on Narissara’s neck. The pleasure that Narissara received from Than was unbearable to handle. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Soon enough, Thana managed to remove the blanket from Narissara’s grasp with his stealthy hand, and gently placed his slim body on top of Narissara’s body, making sure that he would make an easy entrance into her at any given time. Narissara knew that Thana was ready to enter her anytime sooner due to his positioning. She could feel his crotch hair interacting with her own as he wiggled his underneath slowly each time when he stole a kiss from her mouth. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Now that Thana’s face was even with Narissara’s, he used both of his hands to hold onto the end of the bed board that was supporting both of them, and stared right into Narissara’s eye; the look in his eyes were desperate. Narissara could clearly see how ready he was to make her into his any moment due to the abnormal breathing that he was making and displaying when she purposely stared down to look at his stance. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Knowing how tensed up his body was, Narissara was so horrified by it. She tried to persuade Thana to calm himself down by slowly lifting her right hand up, and rest it on Thana’s sticky hip while she daringly looked into his desperate eyes. Narissara managed to ask him in a soft voice, “Khun Thana ka, we just did this a while ago, why won’t we.... ahhh!” Before Narissara could say the word “wait”, Thana steadily inserted himself into her already. Narissara’s right hand tried to grip onto Thana’s hip as he fasten his rhythm in penetration. His ass was going up and down vigorously while his grip on the bed board was tightening. Narissara could feel the bed board behind her bare back vibrating due to Thana’s strong grasp and his powerful thrusts. Thana shakingly moved his mouth to Narissara’s ear only to whisper, “From now on, you are my wife. There is only you and me, no one else.” After the statement, he kissed Narissara on the lips meanwhile he was still focused on pounding himself into Narissara below. They exchanged saliva with each other through their kisses; Thana bit onto Narissara’s bottom lip, and in an automatic response, she kissed him right afterwards. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana changed their position so that they are no longer relying on the bed board anymore, but on the bed itself. He did so by pulling onto Narissara’s fine hips straight down, and made sure that her head was comfortably rested on the pillow while he was still making out with her and joined with her. He then broke away from the saliva-exchanging-kiss, which caused Narissara to glare at him dumbfoundedly with her innocent eyes. Thana traced her lips once more with his thumb, then he used both of his hands to massage her breast gently. While he was massaging her, Thana used more energy to fasten his pace when entering her. He could feel that her walls are becoming more wet than ever, and that her thighs are becoming sweaty. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara continued to wait for Thana to look back at her, and when he did, they never left anyone’s view. The connection between their eyes was more powerful than the connection that was happening below them because within the eyes, both of them were able to tell that there was a feeling of love for each other. [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatasiangirl said:
You're joining the pervert club huh?
LOL. I think we all are already in the club since long before, just haven't voiced ourselves to the rest yet. Can't wait for the story to progress on how their love story will be. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Noooooo. This is my first R rated FF. I'm a pervert :no: now I hate to admit it :facepalm: I have read other ToomVill FFs but in this Toom is after only one thing so far lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
What about Kalaya now? Thana said “From now on, you are my wife. There is only you and me, no one else". So is this a trick by Thana to be with Nari? And he is not married to Kalaya but he set her up to act like his wife? Lol what am I thinking  :lmao:  :lmao: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
What about Kalaya now? Thana said “From now on, you are my wife. There is only you and me, no one else". So is this a trick by Thana to be with Nari? And he is not married to Kalaya but he set her up to act like his wife? Lol what am I thinking  :lmao:  :lmao: 
LOL. That's a good sypnosis. What if it is like that huh? Haha. Then I'll say Thana is a sly liar. LOL. :)