Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Step

Mrs James Ma
If this is true, Thana is sneaky who played with Nari's feelings
Bieluvr said:
LOL. That's a good sypnosis. What if it is like that huh? Haha. Then I'll say Thana is a sly liar. LOL. :)

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Three pages already? :shrug: ! You guys are sure preverts.. hummm they did again :pervie:
I believe that in almost every chapter, there would be a scene of them doing it.... Cuz you know.... It's rated r for a reason.... HAHAHAHA!!

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
What about Kalaya now? Thana said “From now on, you are my wife. There is only you and me, no one else". So is this a trick by Thana to be with Nari? And he is not married to Kalaya but he set her up to act like his wife? Lol what am I thinking  :lmao:[/size]  :lmao:[/size] [/size]
Just wait and see. Kalaya would play a big part.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
WOW Really!!! :pervie: :pervie:

thatasiangirl said:
I believe that in almost every chapter, there would be a scene of them doing it.... Cuz you know.... It's rated r for a reason.... HAHAHAHA!!

Can't wait

thatasiangirl said:
Just wait and see. Kalaya would play a big part.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Who is Sai? Whose bedroom they went in?? Why??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
thatasiangirl said:
PREVIEW: 
Kalaya and Sai went into the bedroom based off from Kalaya's order. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I think I should come here when 3rd chapter is updated  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

I'm waiting for chapter 3 also hehe to be honest I'm more into their love story than R..

Step

Mrs James Ma
 Me too  :highfive: I want to know the real reason why Thana behaved like that with Nari and why did he say to Nari that she's his wife, only they two no else??
VILLNAN said:
I'm waiting for chapter 3 also hehe to be honest I'm more into their love story than R..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
 Me too  :highfive: I want to know the real reason why Thana behaved like that with Nari and why did he say to Nari that she's his wife, only they two no else??

Yah What is his reasons for saying this OMG What did she do to him why he behaved like this :scratchchin: ..So many question in my head :girlmad:

Step

Mrs James Ma
What if Thana always liked her but somehow hooked up with Kalaya and after seeing Nari, he did it to make her his so she will not run away once he did it  :bhehe:  I am thinking so much about this story  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
VILLNAN said:
Yah What is his reasons for saying this OMG What did she do to him why he behaved like this :scratchchin: ..So many question in my head :girlmad: