Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Step

Mrs James Ma
 Since I cant wait, can you PM me the whole story so I will not ask you to update again :coverlaf: jk lol  :lmao:  :lmao:
thatasiangirl said:
Just wait and see. Kalaya would play a big part.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
What if Thana always liked her but somehow hooked up with Kalaya and after seeing Nari, he did it to make her his so she will not run away once he did it  :bhehe:  I am thinking so much about this story  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Ohh you're making me so embarrassed OMG :faint: am I wrong for joining this pervert culb :loool: ..I need chapter 3 for order to clean this mess..

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am also thinking was I wrong admitting that i am also pervert. But I will not join the club. I'm too embarrassed :facepalm:
VILLNAN said:
Ohh you're making me so embarrassed OMG :faint: am I wrong for joining this pervert culb :loool: ..I need chapter 3 for order to clean this mess..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I am also thinking was I wrong admitting that i am also pervert. But I will not join the club. I'm too embarrassed :facepalm:

LOL are you regret for admitting who you really are? :loool:  :yahoo:  it's okay I'm not a real pervert yet :coverlaf:   I just read cause of ToomVill keke LOL Like you said all of ToomVill fans are perverts :pervie: I'll read everything of them no matter how dirty :drool:  :drool:  :drool: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:no: you are saying like pervert is my identity  :lmao:  :lmao: I like ONLY reading :bhehe: I cant watch such things I swear but this FF really spoiled me  :yes:
VILLNAN said:

LOL are you regret for admitting who you really are? :loool:  :yahoo:  it's okay I'm not a real pervert yet :coverlaf:   I just read cause of ToomVill keke LOL Like you said all of ToomVill fans are perverts :pervie: I'll read everything of them no matter how dirty :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: AUTOMATICALLY a member????  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: :no: I will just be a  pervert without joining the club  :lolyup:
VILLNAN said:

Yah Automatically, now your a member of this pervert club :welcome1: :lmao3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :no: :no: :no: :no: welcome to Villnan's pervert club  :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
040156 said:
I guess there is no turning back now. Please sign me up for the pervert club!  :beer:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:no: you are saying like pervert is my identity  :lmao:  :lmao: I like ONLY reading :bhehe: I cant watch such things I swear but this FF really spoiled me   :yes:

I never said you watch that things LOL you're funny hummm I guess we'll get a lot  of weird thing in this FF and ...??..I'm really Loving it haha ToomVill and R!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ToomVill Pervert Club, managers Villnan and Step :whahuh:

Step said:
  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: AUTOMATICALLY a member????  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :no: I will just be a  pervert without joining the club  :lolyup:

Step said:
  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no: welcome to Villnan's pervert club  :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Step said:
Or you can name this 'ToomVill's Pervert Club'  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: