Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Yes. please in case it's right then we'll get our chapter early. LOL. :)
Okay, here we go!!! The part that I am speculating is when he and Nari was doing the deed, and when he was go to cum (his sperm) onto her "lala", he pulled out quickly!!

Why is Nari there in the first place?
- To give the family a child
Does Thana love his wife?
- Don't know.... Seems like it

"Thana can feel his sperm travelling to enter Narissaras body, so he immediately pulled himself out entirely from Narssara, causing him and Narissara to let out a moan that filled the room, and aimed it towards Narissaras inner thighs."

Based off from lessons that I have learned, if a man pulls out before he cums into a girl's "lala", it basically means that he doesn't want a child, yet because once he cums into the woman's "lala", his sperms would enter her, and therefore might have a high chance of getting the woman pregnant. However in this scenario, Thana pulled out of Nari's "lala", and cummed on her thighs instead, not her "lala", therefore making his sperm not entering her, which then leads to not making her get pregnant in any way shape or form. And he knows that Nari is there to give him a BABY, but yet he pulled out!! Therefore that leaves us with a question, if he really love his wife, then why didn't he just quickly cum into Nari, instead of pulling out so that Nari can get pregnant quicker, and get out of their lives faster?!?! To me, this seems like Thana and his wife are not in good terms. I was suspicious of this part the third time when I read it..... Yes, the third time.

Anyways.... If this was too confusing for some of you guys, then sorry. Let's just hope that thatasiangirl understands what I'm trying to say here. HEHEHEHEHE

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I learn a lot thank you for your explanation I got to read twice to understand it :wackonut:

Honestly I know none of this :whahuh: seem like he didn't want Nari to pregnant quicker, he want to do more it with her  :pervie:  :pervie:

Third time?? :loool:

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
LOL I learn a lot thank you for your explanation I got to read twice to understand it :wackonut:

Honestly I know none of this :whahuh: seem like he didn't want Nari to pregnant quicker, he want to do more it with her  :pervie:  :pervie:

Third time?? :loool:
Sorry! I ruined your innocence. LOL!!
OMG! This FF is out of bounds.... LOL!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
theplanetearth said:
Sorry! I ruined your innocence. LOL!!
OMG! This FF is out of bounds.... LOL!!

LOL it's okay :tease:
She even said we have to expect a lot of unexpected things I wonder what had this girl plans for us :drool:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
As a leader of PERVERT club, anyone noticed this pic..Sorry for my dirty mind!!  are not they too close :pervie:

cr:www.manager.co.th​

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
theplanetearth said:
Okay, here we go!!! The part that I am speculating is when he and Nari was doing the deed, and when he was go to cum (his sperm) onto her "lala", he pulled out quickly!!

Why is Nari there in the first place?
- To give the family a child
Does Thana love his wife?
- Don't know.... Seems like it

"Thana can feel his sperm travelling to enter Narissaras body, so he immediately pulled himself out entirely from Narssara, causing him and Narissara to let out a moan that filled the room, and aimed it towards Narissaras inner thighs."

Based off from lessons that I have learned, if a man pulls out before he cums into a girl's "lala", it basically means that he doesn't want a child, yet because once he cums into the woman's "lala", his sperms would enter her, and therefore might have a high chance of getting the woman pregnant. However in this scenario, Thana pulled out of Nari's "lala", and cummed on her thighs instead, not her "lala", therefore making his sperm not entering her, which then leads to not making her get pregnant in any way shape or form. And he knows that Nari is there to give him a BABY, but yet he pulled out!! Therefore that leaves us with a question, if he really love his wife, then why didn't he just quickly cum into Nari, instead of pulling out so that Nari can get pregnant quicker, and get out of their lives faster?!?! To me, this seems like Thana and his wife are not in good terms. I was suspicious of this part the third time when I read it..... Yes, the third time.

Anyways.... If this was too confusing for some of you guys, then sorry. Let's just hope that thatasiangirl understands what I'm trying to say here. HEHEHEHEHE
One word: MINDBLOWN

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
I'm trying not to stare at something int that picture, but I can't help it..... My eyes keep going down there.
 keke I just noticed today while checking their pics to clearn my laptop XD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatasiangirl said:
One word: MINDBLOWN
Did she get it right?! LOL.

thatasiangirl said:
I'm trying not to stare at something int that picture, but I can't help it..... My eyes keep going down there.
Can't help it, that's the main focus in the post. :)

VILLNAN said:

As a leader of PERVERT club, anyone noticed this pic..Sorry for my dirty mind!!  are not they too close :pervie:

cr:www.manager.co.th​

I've seen closer. :pervie:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatasiangirl said:
Random Question: Which actress do you guys see as Kalaya? Just curious.... nothing major. 
Since the name is Kalaya, I automatically think of Mod Kalaya Jirachaisakdecha. LOL.  :)