Couple who suicided together

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Natural selection is determined/predetermined based on genetics. It seems these two young couples were as healthy as caring parents would have raised their own children. It is in their own will (the young couples) to take what they have left and do as they feel with it. Do not add insult to injury. That said, natural selection would tell me, if I am to suicide, do with my own life as I feel; I don't have to, need to, nor should I want to donate my organs to some stranger(s) who weren't born strong with abilities/capabilities to sustain life on his/her own, for that he/she is naturally selected to be the weaker specimen. It would also violate my beliefs, as a strong descendant culture of Hmong and Shamanism to donate my organs (unless it's for a close/love one) when I die.
Maybe I must used the wrong term, but I said that this is an evil world, in order to survive we need to be strong and able to figth to live. THese two young people are not strong to survive. Strong doesn't mean that physical strong, they have to be mind and emotional strong too.

Here is some information regarding natural selection.

(Natural Selection is a process in which individuals that have certain heritable characteristics survive and reproduce) in order to survive in this evil world we need to be strong and able to over obstacles, while these two young were lacking that’s why they can survive. It is natural selection. Further stated that (if an environment changes or if individuals move to a new environment, natural selection may result in adaption to these new conditions.) They need to adapt to the environment that they live in order to survive if they only want their own environment (way) than of course they would die. I took this from my biology text book so if you want more information please refer to Biology, Campbell and Reece.

I know that I'm harsh on this topic, not just on this couple, but anyone that commit suicide just because they can't get to be with the one they love. Yes I'm added insult with injury because I believe anyone that commit suicide because of love is not the right thing to do in my opinion.

Regarding donate organ, if against your religion you don't have to donate, I'm not force you to donate. You don't have to share anything with anyone if you don't want to. Nor do I said natural selection want you to donate. I never said that please read my post too.

If you don't agree with me you don't have to pass on my word. But I still feel that it is a good thing to give to other people especially if we can save their lives. Something that we don't use or need anymore can be useful for other. THat way we don't waste what we had. People that donate have bless the world and many families with happiness.

My family is shaman too, but I don't believe that donate will against my religion or anything. Also if you believe in spirit then when we die our spirit would leave the body and the body is just a dress that we used for many years. We can give part of our dress to people need it.

Hope that I don't offen you too much.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Natural selection is a subject where bio-origins is the main factor, where as, all other things, such as adaptation, follows. If anyone lives in any third world countries, there are only so much one can do to maintain positivity. Some things are beyond one's control because some things are out of one's power to control. It is easy to say than do. If anyone is to say the like, from a more developed country, all I have to say is that person knows nothing about how life is like when there is no silver platter handed to you. Be there yourself. Live and experience life there first hand, and see how you can survive mentally and physically.
I had lived a quater of my life in Laos, spend sometimes in the jungle and in the refugees camp. Life is difficult, but like bakaPX said there are always way out to every problem, it's a matter of how much we want to look for the solution. Everything had to take effort and if we don't put in effort how do we suceed. I been through so much that I know life is precious and I shouldn't just waste for thing that I don't it will work or not. If one really struggle for life she/he will know the meaning of living.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If ppls took my words as insulting against these two ppls I don't mind. Like you all said, I'm not on their situation so I don't know. But I still stand on my point that commit suicide because of love is the stupidest thing one would do. Love is just a small part of our life and no matter what we are gonna die one day so why so hurry. Also there are many different kind of loves out there, love between men and women is just one type of love. I don't consider this type of love as the strongest love on Earth. Why:

Who let you stay in their house even when you didn't work, not helping to clean, not cooking, you're playing vdo game, talking on the phone, come out of jail, your boy/girl friend dump you, your husband/wife dump you? You can yell and can talk back to them and they still love you? WHo cook for you when you can't cook? WHo feed you when you don't know how to eat? WHo wipe your ass when you can't do it? WHo allow you to make multiple mistake and still take you back? Parent had done all these things and their loves are unconditional not like your boyfriend or girlfriend that love because they want something in you and dump you when they find a better person. Have your boy/girlfriend prove that they can die for you and do all that for you? many haven't, so why did one commit suicide because of the so call love.

Still many ppls never realize how much love the parent had give to us. We only see that our boy/girlfriend is the true love. I don't really understand that.

Last, I never have broke heart before because I don't think that love between a men and women would be stronger than the love my parent had give to me all their lives. Through out my life, I only know that love is around us and will always be there. That could be why I don't understand what make ppls commit suicide because love.