Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yesss... aris found out about sandy pregnancy.. haha... it's so great that aris get out from the house.. what a nasty father and weena... yuck.. one old man and young lady kissing.. kind of weird.. hahaha

please update more... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 20- The Gift

Aris finally arrived at the hospital, but as he went straight ahead to the patient's room, only to find out that Sandy wasn't there anymore. he went to see the doctor immediately and ask him if where's his wife. "im sorry, Mr. Worunpongsom... the patient requested that she wanted to transfer to the main hospital. dont worry, her companion already paid the bills and your sister is currently waiting for you at the lounge...", the doctor excuse himself for he still have an appointment to other patient.

he saw his sister waiting at the lounge, Alex stood up when her brother finally arrived. "why you didn't stop her... why you didn't stop them?", he asked her immediately. Alex took the small note to her pocket and gave it to her brother. it was Sandy's note for him.

a note saying:

its my choice not to see you... so dont ever see me again.
its over between us...

"no... no... no... how could you do this to me...", he couldn't accept it. he let himself fell on the sofa bench, he covered his face wanted to hide his depression that's written on his face. Alex sat right next to him, calming her brother as she was tapping his back. deadened his screams by biting the collar of his shirt, thoughts in his head... nothing but Sandy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been 2 weeks since they haven't seen each other...

for weeks, she think it thoroughly. what she have to do and telling herself that she finally have to made up her mind, at the balcony she was standing and gazing at the vacant lot, while Jake was lying at the hammock, reading a book about agricultural farming. recently, his father gave the rights to manage their company and he's now the president of the Sunthorn Enterprise. "do you think we can build a good playground here, huh?...", she notice that she was only talking to herself as she stare at him. seeing Jake reading the book, she remember the day how Aris threw the book on her face. "Jake... Jake, are you listening to me!?!", she crossed her arms, but when Jake wasn't listening at all. she gets the book and put on the table.

Jake: hey-
Sandy: you're not listening to me...
Jake: isn't it obvious...
Sandy: Jake!
Jake: anyways, i was just wondering if where did Ar-... ooooppps, i almost slipped. (he didnt want to mention Aris' name since Sandy asked for it.) anyhow... what where you asking?
Sandy: nevermind... you didnt listen and i wont repeat it anymore.
Jake: fine- (before he could continue chatting with her, his phone suddenly rang. he took out the phone to his pocket and see if who was calling. he felt hesitant to answer the call, it was Alex who's calling.) uh.... mmm... uh... excuse me... (he stood from the hammock and went inside to answer the phone.)

on that moment, Sandy knew who called. but she was thinking if its either Alex or.... Aris, but she didnt care if who was calling. she finally made up her mind after what happened to me last time. she wanted to keep her word, its better if she has to forget him already. she can raise their child alone, she dont need his help... not anymore. besides, if Jake didnt open about Aris' confession, maybe she would still forgive him. but the fact that Jake explained that Aris still loves her, but she pretended herself that she didnt heard it.

she was confuse on that moment, whether she'll believe him or not. "i know i made a right choice... its better to leave that way", she told herself.

Jake: (he just got back after the phone call from Alex.) uh... Sandy....
Sandy: yeah?
Jake: Alex was asking if you want to meet up with Aris...
Sandy: what? but why i should i meet up with Aris... didnt i tell you that i dont wanna see him again...
Jake: but Alex want the two of you see each other for one last time...
Sandy: one last time?
Jake: mmm... Alex and Aris decided to go to America and start over there.
Sandy: there's nothing to talk about between me and him anymore...
Jake: i see... i dont know what to think anymore... i dont know whether its your pride or if you're still hurt-
Sandy: both...
Jake: Sandy... he wanted to make it up to you. why do you always want to distance yourself from him? he didnt care about anything expect you and your child-
Sandy: Jake, stop it already... i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i already marked my word.

she went back inside and lock herself inside the room. she cried even though she keeps telling herself not to cry to, she has to forget him. she just let herself cry and maybe later, she'll be fine already. all of a sudden her phone rang, she didnt care if who it was... but unexpected call from him already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sandy...", Aris stood from his chair. he fix himself again, after he called her and meet up with him in a restaurant, this was his last chance already. "have a sit-", he offered the seat but Sandy remain standing. "im not planning to stay here longer... so let's finish this conversation.", she said.

Aris: Sandy-
Sandy: Aris, i came here... because i know you're leaving soon. so just say what you want to say, but im not planning to make up with you.
Aris: then what am i suppose to do for you to forgive me... for you to give me a chance...
Sandy: i already what i said last time when i left you a note-
Aris: but what about our child! i am the father of that child... you cant chase me away like this-... Sandy, you know i love you-
Sandy: Aris, stop it... if you keep saying this... you're only hurting me-
Aris: no! (everyone at the restaurant is staring at them already.) you're the one who's hurting me like this, im the one who's trying to work this relationship out... even if you dont wanna call this a relationship... we know that something's going on between us. i love you and i know you love me... but you're still denying it!
Sandy: Aris-
Aris: what!?!
Sandy: (she started to cry...) just leave please... stop this already...
Aris: then tell me... you dont love me... say it....

she let herself cry out infront of him and the crowd... she has to finally made up her mind by saying those words. but why is it so hard to say, as if she dont want to say it... it will only hurt him and herself even more. "i dont love you...", she end up saying those words and after that... she left him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Til My Heartaches End" CLICK ME (in five roses, i always put this song to their segment... but that was an instrumental version, this time... this is an acoustic version and has lyrics with the song. i think it really fits in this part.)

3 days had passed...

everyone in the mansion, even her grandfather knew that Sandy decided to parted ways with Aris. Mr. Panchaingpon got a phone call from Aris that this afternoon will be his flight. Sandy overheard their conversation, but she acted as if it was nothing to her, as if she didnt care. her grandfather was back to work again, after he found that she's pregnant... he decided to let her stay inside the mansion. she can walk around to check their ranch, their farm, but he didnt allow her to work.

for some reason, she wonder why her grandfather didnt even opposed to all her decisions. especially to her decision of parting ways with Aris, she knew how much his grandfather trust Aris most. but seeing him and respecting her as what she wants, she felt relief. however, there's something bothers her.... she dont know what it is... but she didnt dare to find out anymore.

she went to the balcony and tried to rest at the hammock. she dont know if she has to smile or not, she remember those days again. the table that filled with agricultural books owned by Aris, strange how she thinks that Aris is leaving soon but he didnt bother to get his stuff. she knew how important these books to him, she decided to read one of those books again and went back to the hammock.

"are you alright, dear?", suddenly her gramps came to ask her if she was fine. of course, she's fine... physically. emotionally, she dont know if she's fine. she dont know why her grandfather ask her that question all of a sudden.

Sandy: yes, gramps... im fine. (she smile cheerfully. she knew to herself that she was trying to be look more cheerful today.)
Gramps: i see... well, Aris called me... he's on his way to the airport now.
Sandy: i see...
Gramps: im just wondering, if you want to come with me to see him leave...
Sandy: (she dont know what to answer on that moment, how could she come with him and see Aris leave. does her grandfather wants see her cry?) gramps, i rather stay here... but if you want to see him leave, then go ahead...

"i really dont know what happened between you two... but maybe you haven't realize it yet. both of you were hurt, but as soon as you give birth.... the one who'll hurt most is your child", she got hit by his words. her grandfather went back inside and go straight to the study room. with his words, it made her realize her faults and her grandfather was right... the one who'll get suffer is their child.

she heard a noise from the sky, it was a plane who passed by. maybe if she did realize her faults earlier, she might stop him... but after she saw the plane from the sky, she knew it was too late for her. she cried again, she silently cried as she sat down on the hammock. she hugged the book that she was reading awhile ago, even right now... she miss him already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she woke up, she just realize that after she wallowed up awhile ago, she fell asleep. she saw the servant, arranging the books on top of the table. then the servant was about to get those books and bring back to where it belonged. "wait-.... uhh.... just leave the books there.", she command the servant. after their servant left, she stared at the books again. from there, she decided to bring back those books at the tree house by herself.

while walking alone in the forest, she just realize that it was getting dark already. but she had her flashlight, so it was fine to walk in the forest, plus, she's already used to it. she learned a lot of things from Aris, that's one thing for sure. she was able to walk around in this forest alone because of him. she was able to love farming because of him, she learned how to take care of the ranch because of him and most especially, she learn to find her true love... because of him. and now, she's missing him even more. when he's near, she's not to herself. yes, she knew that she was stupid that she always keep denying her feelings to him... though it was obviously she wanted him so badly. she loved him.

she's at the tree house, as she got inside... memories all she could see inside this tree house. she keep calling herself how stupid she was, until tears came out again... and she continuously crying as she stared at the bed.

"why are you crying", she stopped from crying when a familiar voice came in. she turn around and it was Aris who's standing at the doorway.

Sandy: Aris... i thought you-
Aris: why are you crying? (she wiped her tears immediately, then he walk towards her. he's inches away from her, until he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.)
Sandy: Aris... (she whispered. then she look up to him as he look into her eyes.)
Aris: i dont think i could leave you just like that... (he kissed her cheeks, drying her tears. and he look at her again.) i didnt say you'll leave that time. (he meant the last time they'd talked when she left after she said a hurtful words.) even if you told me you dont love me... i know deep inside... somewhere in your heart, i know you love me...
Sandy: yes, i love you... i really do... (she finally said.) you were right, i always keep denying to myself... but the fact that my actions obviously shows. i just dont want you, i love you... more than you think...
Aris: (he caressed her face, and hold her chin up.)i love you most....

he finally kissed her lips, she undoubtedly accept it and she made some response to his kiss. tears fall down again, but it was tears of joy. now that he's here and he didnt leave at all. she belonged to him only, no one can love her most none but him only. he only see desire in the midst of her casual eyes, no one can love him most none but her only. he started to move as he started to undress her but she stopped him "wait... i... i... we... we cant...", she said.

Aris: why?
Sandy: im... im pregnant... you know that- (but he capture her lips again.)
Aris: we'll do the "safe mode"...
Sandy: the safe mode?
Aris: yeah... dont worry...

she trust him, she just let him be and what Aris did was just kissing her... it was like before when he just let her drown with his kisses. he touched her with every surface of her body and so she was, she touched him. "i love you...", she whispered and kissed him deeply. he rain tiny kisses on her abdomen.

both of them dont know how long they spent how many hours inside the treehouse, but they both knew that the people they know where they were. resting her head over his hard chest and before Aris could forget... he took out the little piece inside his pocket that he wanted to give to Sandy.

he didnt say any words, he just grab her hand that he let himself wore the ring to her finger. "we'll marry tomorrow...", he said as he smile at her. "i know its kinda simple, not expensive-", before he could finish Sandy gave him a kiss.

Sandy: it doesnt matter... i love you and you love me... and that's the most important.
Aris: i think its still important to give a ring to the one you love. (he kiss her forehead and brushing off her hair by his hands.) we'll marry tomorrow, then the next day... i already set my schedule... we learned enough on how to take care the farming. and now, its time to take care of our child. then after that... we'll make another one... and then another one... then a twin... and another-
Sandy: what!?! you're not planning to make me look like a-
Aris: i want a big family... (they both laugh while cuddling each other.) tell me... is there something you want after you give birth?
Sandy: why?
Aris: just tell me... so that i can put it in my list... (he smiled at her and give her tiny kisses to her face.)

she smiled and told what her wish for their child after she give birth, Aris will grant her wishes, of course he wont fail her. she could see his excitement that he cant even wait to be a father soon. having a big family might not be a bad idea since they were both only child. though he has a sister, he still grew up as an only child to his mother. as for her, she'll just see what happens to their new chapter of life.

-The End-

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey guys~!

thanks for reading this fic... im very much happy that this is another accomplishment to me. XD
now, its time for me to reply you guys... i haven't replied to your comments lately, that's because i dont have enough time. :p
as you know, friends come over... house party, if not house party... they just want to spend the rest of the whole day here chit-chatting.
im also busy with the story concepts that i've been emailing to the network and some of the co-fans are supporting my story, so it's like
im not the only who's emailing my story... but they are also recommending my story. but im not expecting too much, i write coz its for fun only.

anyways, i'll be out for 1-2 days... i hope the votes will be finalize now, so that i can start the fic soon. of course, after five roses will be Ladies Room, but the other fic should be also finalize ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks belle is there a little epilogue to show what happen next or sandy's wish??? you're mighty busy but thank you so much for your story and yeah i hope they do accept your story concept...best of luck

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thank you!

Another happy ending for Rteam!!!

I have one with Rteam but it is a tragic ending =(

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks belle is there a little epilogue to show what happen next or sandy's wish??? you're mighty busy but thank you so much for your story and yeah i hope they do accept your story concept...best of luck

there's no epilogue anymore... if there will be... XD might concentrate to Alex and Jake's love story... LOL

but i'll think about it... i might put an epilogue... hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwww what a wonderful ending. Thank you Nikki for a great fanfic.
Aris and Sandy finally are about be together :wub: and Aris was so cute when he wanted a big family :)

so i'm thinking that jake and alex ended up together too right? ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
OOOoooOOO I can't wait!
hehehehe... i haven't started my chapter 2 of MFF but im already with my sketches... but i guess, the votes for the next fic... i bet i still wont write for MFF... XD

awwwwwwwwww what a wonderful ending. Thank you Nikki for a great fanfic.
Aris and Sandy finally are about be together :wub: and Aris was so cute when he wanted a big family :)

so i'm thinking that jake and alex ended up together too right? ^^
maybe hhehehehehe ^^

thanks,. cute ending
thanks~! ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so i was reading Black sheep by susan fox and i couldn't stop picturing rteam as the lead so i had to reread this ff again and i love it even more

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh man... Where have I been?? this ff is completed already ahaha I forgot where I left off ahaha