Created for Each Other

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
finally... i finished chapter 10... it's not that interesting but it's getting there...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Ten

“Let’s get some lunch. It’ll be my treat.” Theeradeth said. My eyes lit up after hearing him say that. Somehow, the sound of lunch just sounded so good in my ears. “Okay.” I replied. Then side by side, he and I started to walk towards the hotel where the rest of his crew headed to. The whole time we walked together, I had the urge of holding his hand. Maybe it’s just me being stupid but my body just felt so comfortable about the whole idea of holding his hand. I didn’t mind at all, nor did I feel embarrass thinking about it. It just seemed so natural for us to hold hands.

An awkward silence fell upon us as we walked towards the hotel. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to sound so stupid but at the same time, I didn’t want to seem like I was trying to start something. In the end, I said, “Today’s a nice day isn’t it?”

He looked up at the sky before replying back to me, “Yeah.” And he smiled that smile of his that made my stomach do flips inside. At that very moment, I wished that I would never wake up from this dream that I was dreaming. I prayed so hard that I would never wake up because I had finally found him. Even though we just met, I felt like we’ve knew each other for such a long time. And I was content and complete with him by my side.

Not long afterwards, we arrived at the hotel and walked through the restaurant doors. “Good afternoon, Mr. Wonpuapan.” The waitress said and she led us to our table. She led us to a table next to the huge glass windows which you were able to look out into the beach and the open sea.

After we sat down and got comfortable, the waitress asked us, “What would you like to drink?”

“An orange juice would be fine.” Theeradeth said and then looked at me. “What would you like?”

“Can I also get a orange juice?” I told the waitress. She nodded and gave me a smile then she walked off to get our drinks for us.

“Khun Tusakorn,” he said my name. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. It was just something about the way he said my name that made the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.

“Oh, just call me Aff.” I told him. I didn’t mind it if people wanted to call me by my real name but I rather just call me by my nickname. It’s so much easier.

He gave me his smile, “Khun Aff.” He paused after saying my name and then went on, “So how do you like working so far in our company?”

I thought about it. “I don’t know. I just started not long ago but I really enjoy working there.” I replied. “All my co-workers and employers are really nice and it’s a very cheerful and happy atmosphere.”

“That’s good.” He said as the waitress came back with our drinks. “I hope that you’ll stick around for a while.”

My heart melted as he said that. Did he really wanted me to stay and work in his company or did he really want me to stay so that he can see me everyday? I was having stupid thoughts but I was happy. I was happy that my existence on earth was important to a Hi-So guy like him.

We ordered our food and talked throughout the whole time we were eating our lunch. Never had I ever have such a good conversation with someone I just met. And I felt so comfortable around him. Other than Mos, I didn’t have anyone that I can open up myself to. Theeradeth was that first person who made me feel like myself.

After our little lunch date, we walked out of the hotel and back onto the beach. The awkwardness we had when we first walked towards the hotel turned into laughter as we walked away from the hotel. It felt as if we had always known each other but we were just separated for so long. Once we got back to the set where he took his photo shoot earlier that day, it was time for us to go our separate ways.

I stopped and turned around so that I was face to face with him. “P’Theeradeth,” he cut me off. “You can just call me Ken.” I felt very special when he told me I could call him Ken. “P’Ken,” I said, “thank you for lunch today.”

He gave me a smile, “No problem.”

“I guess I gotta get going.” I said while walking backwards, “I’ll see you at work.”

“I’ll see you later.” He replied, still smiling that smile of his. I turned and started to walk back towards the direction I came from. As I walked, farther and farther away, he suddenly called out my name. “AFF!” I turned around and when I realized it, I was lying flat down on my back on top of the hot, sandy beach with Ken on top of me. Our eyes locked and somewhere in the distance, I faintly heard music playing in my ears. I thought that it was just me but it seemed that Ken also heard it too. And I knew that it was our love song. Our very own love song that was playing inside of our ears for only the two of us to hear.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i meant for this chapter to be really interesting... but somehow it didn't happen... hopefully i'll make it even more interesting in the next chapter...
i'm still working on chapter 11... it may be awhile...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
okay guys... this is the only chapter that i can write for this week... i'll be busy during thanksgiving so i'll write chapter 12 next week...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven

“I’ll see you later.” Ken told Aff as she started to walk off. Ken stood where he was and continued to look at her as she walked off in the direction she came. After making sure that she was going to be ok on her own, he started to turn around, but as he did, he noticed from the corner of his eyes that a red little wagon started to roll down the hill towards her. The kids playing with the wagon started to chase it, hoping to catch it in time before it hit someone but they were too slow.

Ken dashed from where he was standing towards Aff, who didn’t notice what was happening. His heart became heavy and nothing else was on his mind except helping Aff. As he ran towards her, he screamed out her name, “AFF!”

Aff turns around and as she did, Ken was just in time to push her out of the way. But along with pushing her away from getting injured, he went down with her too. When they both realized it, they were both lying down on the ground with Ken on top of Aff.

But somehow, somewhere in the distance, Ken started to hear music playing. It was faintly playing but he heard it. His heart started to beat faster and faster as he and Aff looked deeply into each others’ eyes. Those strange feelings he had started to come back to him but he didn’t know what to do. They continued to stare into each others’ eyes until the kids surround them.

“Pi! We’re sorry.” One of the older kids said. “We didn’t mean to make the wagon roll down the hill, it just started to without us noticing it.”

“Is your girlfriend alright?” A younger kid said.

Ken and Aff looked at each other, noticing that Ken was still on top of Aff. Ken quickly got up, embarrassed and helped Aff up. They brushed off their clothes, both feeling embarrassed.

“We’re sorry Pi.” They kids said. Ken gave them a smile and pat them on their heads. “It’s okay. No one was hurt.” Then the kids ran off with their red wagon.

An awkward silence fell upon them as they wondered what to say to each other. Ken scratched his head as he tries to think of something to say to her. Aff brushes her hair, also trying to think of something to say. “Khun-” they both said at the same time. They laughed, noticing that they both wanted to say something.

“You first.” Aff offered.

Ken gave her a smile and apologized to her, “I’m sorry for what just happened. I didn’t mean to-”

“It’s okay.” She said, cutting him off. “If you didn’t push me out of the way, I could have limped all the way home.” She smiled at him which made his smile grow even bigger than what it was. “Well, I should get going.” And she walked off.

Ken stood where he was, dumbfounded until someone from the crew came running up to him. “P’Ken!” Ken turns around to find Kong, his personal assistance.

“P’KEN! Are you alright?” Kong shouted. “I just saw what happened. Do you need to go to the hospital or anything?”

Ken held up his hand, indicating Kong to stop. “I’m okay Kong. It wasn’t anything serious.”

“Are you sure?” Kong asked, making sure Ken was alright.

“I’m fine.”

“But P’Ken. You looked awesome.” Kong stated. “You looked so handsome like a pra’ek when you ran and helped that girl just now. If we were to film it in a lakorn, I’m sure it will be a big hit.”

Ken shook his head, not believing that Kong just said what he said. Ken starts to walk back to the hotel when all of a sudden, he heard a high pitched voice, calling his name. “P’Ken.”

Ken stopped, hoping that it wasn’t who he thought it was. Ken slowly turned around to find Prissina, his ex-girlfriend. She ran up to him, threw her arms around his neck and place a huge, wet kiss on his cheek. He tried to pull her off and when he finally did, he wiped off the kiss that she gave him.

“I missed you sooooo MUCH!” She squealed.

Ken starts to walk back into the hotel, not caring about what she did or what she said. “What do you want?” He coldly asked her.

She followed him with her heels, clanking to the hard cement as she quickly followed him. “I came to see you.”

“I don’t have time to talk.” He plainly said, “I have work to do.”

“That’s fine.” She said, not understanding that he didn’t want her to be around. “I’ll wait in the café for you.” She walks towards the café as Ken walks to his suite where the rest of the crew were.

Ken shook his head, wishing that he had never got himself involved with her. It wasn’t that he hated her, but whenever she was around, he would never have any peace or quite. It was the beginning of struggle and pain that Ken was going to go through but it was all just slowly starting.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
u know what i did???
i was so stupid... i just now noticed...

i used rose at the beginning as ken's ex-girlfriend... but really it was supposed to be prissina... i used the wrong person... my bad.... hopefully u guys aren't confused....

ken and rose don't know each other yet...

if u are still confused... then pm me and i'll explain...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it seems like forever!

yeah... i've been busy getting ready for finals so i haven't had time to write the next chapter yet.
but don't worry. i actually have free time to rest so i'll write the next chapter and post it up asap.

thanks to those who are reading my fanfic. u guys really encourage me to become a better writer... and you guys motivate me to write more. :D

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone reading my fanfic....

i'm soooooo BUSY nowadays.... so i don't have the time to write this fanfic anymore...

hope you guys aren't mad :(...

things just didn't work out for me... so i'm going to drop this fanfic.... sorry!

i really, really, really, really, REALLY wanted to finish this fanfic but there's too many things in my life that needs my attention so i have to give up my personal time for those things...

sorry guys! truly i am... :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP =O nooooo, i'm so sad. awwww :( :( :(
well i can understand since you're busy...well whenever you are not, just remember you'll still have me waiting for this one :) so if you have any time way later on in your life, come back and finish it ^^ thanks for informing us. and thanks for writing one too, very appreciated. good luck, don't stress out a lot =)

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with rahut-rissaya so just come back and right when you have time....will be waiting..

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
thanks guys...
u guys r giving me more encouragement and hope to finish writing the rest of the fanfic...
i might just come back later...