creative story

ouaher

sarNie Egg
Thanks for reading my story. Will, here I go again. Hope you like it

At the office

Hey Tou Yee, it's time to go home, are you heading home yet?

No, not yet!! I still have work to finish. I'll leave when I'm done with all my work. You go ahead.

Hey buddy, don't let your wife wait for you again.

Phong who said my wife waits for me?

Will, you have been staying late for work and obvously......

Tou Yee look at Phong angryly.

Obvously, I have to go. See you tomorrow morning.

Phong left the office and Tou Yee was by him self. He didn't want to go home to see Gao Sheng and infact, he promise his true love that he'll stay a night with her. Anyway, he have to go home tonight, but he's not looking forward to it.

Telephone ring

Hello.

Tou Yee, my darling, it's late and you've not come yet. I already misses you. When will you come?

Mina?

Oh Tou Yee, I know you've got lots of work to do, but I needed you to be with me and I needed you now. Please come soon.

Mina, I'm....

Oh Tou Yee, are you busy?

No Mina, but I can't come tonight.

What!!, but you promise me Tou Yee?

I know, but Gao Sheng called me this morning and I have to go home tonight.

Oh, so that bitch is more important than me?!!!!

Mina, that's not it. We don't want to let her know about us and about the plan.

But Tou Yee, how will I stay without you for just one night? I really miss you.

I know but,... I just can't come tonight.

Please Tou Yee, will you just stop by for just a second before you go than?

I don't know.

Tou Yee if you don't, I won't believe that you love me any more. Also, you'll regret if you don't come.

Mina, don't hurt your self again.

Tou Yee heard the phone drop on the other side. I was worried so he rushed to see Mina. Right before he left, the phone ring again. Tou yee was too much in a hurry that he didn't pick up the phone.

Tou Yee, it's Gao Sheng. I know you might have been busy now, but do remember that I've prepared our dinner tonight. So, please come home. I misses you. Bye.

It was already dusk outside. Tou Yee drove at 50 mph and maded to Mina's apartment. He ran straight to her room. The door nobe was not looked. Tou Yee worries alot so he open the door, the room was dark and empty.

Mina? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Mina? Where are you?

As Tou Yee closed the door and went inside, some one jump on to his back and hug him tightly. Tou Yee swing that person around and saw that it was Mina.

Mina!!

Tou Yee hug her and kiss her.

Thank God your alright. You scare the hell out of me. Please don't do it again!!! You worried me so much.

Mina kiss Tou Yee on the check and on to his lips and wispher softly,

This is the only way to get you to come to me. I can't spent the night without you honey. Don't you know that I misses you every minutes that I'm not with you?

I know, but Mina, not like this. Mina....
Mina continue to kiss Tou Yee, making his sexual feeling araising. Tou Yee couldn't control it any more even when he know that Gao Sheng is at home waiting for him. The thought of Gao Sheng just made him more disgused that he return Mina's kiss.

KINDA ADULT THING HERE SO IF YOU DON"T WANT TO READ SKIP!!!

Mina started tearing off Tou Yee's cloth, starting with shirt, built, and pants. She kiss Tou Yee's check, neck, and lips. Those soft lip just made Tou Yee wanting for more. Therefore, he pull Mina into his arm and started kissing her starting from lips to neck.

He pull off her sleep wear and bra. Once he saw her boosum, he went right to it, licking and sucking on her nipple. The sensation was getting so strong that Tou Yee took Mina into her bed. There, he continue to kiss her moving downward. Mina couldn't take it any more, she wanted Tou Yee so bad.

Tou Yee, do me, please do me, I can't wait any more.

With the permission to do so Tou Yee did her. The pleasure was so strong. Mina started to moan as Tou Yee went in and out. Mina clutch Tou Yee strongly and moan louder and louder causing Tou Yee to go deeper and faster. In a few minutes it was finally over.

At home

Gao Sheng sat at the living room sofa staring at the empty door waiting for her husband to come home. It's already midnight and he wasn't home. Gao Sheng can feel tears comming out, but she couldn't let it out. She told her self....

Tou Yee, you will be home tonight. You will.

Gao Sheng, it's already midnight, I don't think Tou Yee is going to come home. I think it's best for you to eat dinner and go up to bed. You have been waiting like this these past few days, I think you are tired.

Aunt Tong, he will be home and I can't have dinner without him. I just have to wait.

Darling...

Aunt Tong, you can go a head and sleep, you don't have to wait. I'll be okay.

Huney, I'll wait with you.

An hour pass by and Tou Yee wasn't home yet. Aunt Tong was very tired and sleeping so she went up to sleep. Gao Sheng waited for her husband alone in the dark empty house.

At Mina's appartment

Laying in Mina's bed, Tou Yee realized that it was already midnight.

Mina, Mina, Mina...

Mina open her eyes to see Tou Yee getting dress.

Where are you going? Arn't you going to stay here the night?

Mina, I've told you already, I've to go home tonight. We don't want to expose our sneaking.

Tou Yee, this can not go on any more, you have to tell your wife. I can't be sharing you with that bitch. She just made me angry every time you have to leave like this. I just want you to be with me all the time.

I know, but Mina....

Tou Yee, if you love me that much, you can do it for me. Just proves that you loves me like your words. Don't let me suffer like this. I don't want to spent nights with out you any more.

Mina, I ...

Please Tou Yee, this is torturing me so much. Let it stop. Ask Gao Sheng to have her father promote you and leave her. She will do anything for you. Please Tou Yee.

Mina, I will try to talk to Gao Sheng. I don't know how long, but I will try.

Tou Yee finish dressing and kiss Mina one last time for the night and left to go home.

One Thirty in the morning, Gao Sheng still waited for her husband. Soon she heard a car driving up the drive way. Her hear beated faster and faster. Gao Sheng was so happy that she ran to the door to greet her husband. Finally, for so many days that Gao Sheng have waited, her husband had finally came home.

When Gao Sheng open the door, she saw her husband, but she knew that he wasn't happy to see her. His face was cold as ice and angry. It seemed she has interrupted his happiness with Mina.

Honey, you came home. Was there alot of work to do? You must be hungry? I warm up dinner.

Tou Yee ignore Gao Sheng and went up the stairs.

Tou Yee.

With out looking at Gao Sheng, Tou Yee answer

I'm not hungry, I'm tire and I going to take a shower and I going to bed.

When hearing this, Gao Sheng heart broke. She waited all this time for him and this is all she got. But no matter what, he was home with her. So instead of eating dinner, she skip dinner and follow Tou Yee to bed.

While in their room, Tou Yee went to take a shower, and Gao Sheng prepared her husband's sleep wear. After Tou Yee was finish with showering, he change into his sleep wear. Gao Sheng went to use the rest room. When she came out, Tou Yee was already asleep on the cushin in their room. Gao Sheng went to Tou Yee.

Tou Yee. Tou Yee.

Tou Yee woke up when he heard Gao Sheng calling for him.

Tou Yee, I see that you are asleep, why don't you go sleep in the bed?

Without saying a word to Gao Sheng, Tou Yee got up and went to the bed. He lay on their bed turn the other way. Gao Sheng was sad to see that her husband didn't want to return to her.

Tou Yee, how was your day? Was there alot of work?

No answer. Gao Sheng saw that Tou Yee was asleep already. Gao Sheng slept by Tou Yee's side, but she didn't sleep. She stay up all night watching Tou Yee. His soft clear face and bright soft red lip just made her very happy, but she still have this one fear where she still hope that he doesn't leave her to go to Mina his first and only lover.

The next morning

Gao Sheng, Gao Sheng. It's twelve noon already, why don't you get up and have lunch. You haven't have dinner last night.

Gao Sheng recognized that it was Aunt Tong who was trying to wake her up.

Aunt Tong, is it already noon?

Yes honey, it's noon already.

Have my husband left to work yet?

Oh, he did and he request that I let you rest.

But Aunt Tong, I want to see him before he goes off to work.

It's okay honey, I think he should give you a call later.

Even if Aunt Tong said this to cheer Gao Sheng up, she knew that Tou Yee would never call Gao Sheng.

At work

Hey Tou Yee, it looks like you didn't get much of a sleep. Did you let.. I mean didn't you not go home last night?

Phong what are you talking about?

Hey you and I are friend, you know what I'm talking about.

Phong don't give me these crap, I had enough already don't ruin my day.

So, are you planning to leave your wife?

Phong don't you have work to do?

Sorry.

The Phone ring

Hello, this is Tou Yee.

Hi darling how's your morning?

Fine. How's your?

Oh, Tou Yee, you know how it is. I can't even sleep after you left. I just needed you by my side. I misses you so much.

Will, I miss you too.

Tou Yee, honey, will you come over again tonight?

I don't know, I have lots of work to do.

Please, you don't want to worried do you?

Mina, don't play like this again. You know I worried alot about you. Tou Yee, if you do you will come will you????

The phone click.

That day, Tou Yee continue to work. He wasn't looking forward to going home again. He kept thinking about About Mina. Her beautiful face tha match taht beautifl smile.

At Home

Aunt Tong, do you think Tou Yee will call me today?

Honey, I don't know, but I hope he will.

Gao Sheng step out to the back yar patio. She felt very happy to see all the brightful roses. and the newly fixed swing that Tou Yee once made for her when she was still young. Every time Gao Sheng went out to the patio, she was just fill with joy.

Gao Sheng here's a sandwhich and your book.

Aunt Tong saw that Gao Sheng was looking happily at the swing that was given to her by Tou Yee.

Gao Sheng you really miss those old days don't you?

Gao Sheng noded her head for a yes signal.

You always swing on it with Tou Yee pushing you, but after that incident, I haven't seen you on it.

Aunt Tong, every time I try to get on it with out Tou Yee, I felt like falling again.

Honey, hopefully, Tou Yee will push you on it and make sure you won't fall.

Aunt Tong, did you think he will?

I don't know, but I hope he does.

A few days later, Tou Yee wasn't able to go stay with Mina. Mina was anxious and angry so she call Tou Yee at the office.

Tou Yee, it has been so long already that I haven't seen you, will you stop by today?

Mina I will see if I can. These past few days, I have been working hard because there's alot of work that needs to be done.

I know, but if you don't tell your wife about us and if you don't leave her, I can't wait for you any longer. I suffer too much. I can't stand see you with other woman. It just hurt too much. So to let you know, if you don't talk to you wife ( interruption in the back on Mina's phone line)

Mina sweet heart who are you talking to?

Tou Yee heart jump and was angry.

Mina, you did not see another man did you?

Tou Yee, I told you. I don't want to suffer.....

With out waiting for Mina to finish, Tou Yee rush over to Mina's appartment.

On the way over all Tou Yee could think was killing the man who was in Mina's appartment. When Tou Yee got to Mina's appartment, the door to her room was not lock. Tou Yee push it open and saw a man kissing Mina.

Tou Yee got so angry and ferious that he took a swing a the man. The fought for a while but the guy took off.

Tou Yee was okay and angry at Mina.

Mina how can you do this to me?!!!!!!!! I try all my life to be better so we can have a future together.

Silent, Mina didn't not answer.

Mina, Why?? Why are you hurting my this way?

Tou Yee, I told you already, if you can't leave taht bitch, it can't go on any more.

Mina, I told you, just two more year and I will be with you forever.

Tou Yee, I can't wait two more year any more. I've waited two years already. Why can't you see that I'm being hurt to by sneaking to see you all the time.

Mina...

Don't, Tou Yee, it's either her or me. If you don't leave her, I have to move on.

Mina....

Tou Yee, I don't want to see you with other woman, it hurts me every night to think about you and her in one bed. Tou Yee, you have to leave her. Please don't hurt me any more.

Fine, I will leave her tonight!!!! I will not hurt you any more. I will prove to you that I love you and only you.

What?, are you saying??

Yes Mina, this is for you.

On the way home, Tou Yee dosen't know how he will explain to Gao Sheng, but he just have to do it.

At home

Gao Sheng waited quitely in the living room for the return of her husband. Soon she heard her husband's car roamming by the garage and park. Gao sheng go up and ran to the door. Before she can open the door, Tou Yee push the door open. He had a heavy breathing. Gao Sheng knew this wasn't good.

Tou Yee is everything okay?

Gao Sheng, I'm sorry, but I can't live with you anymore.

Wha..wha..what?????

Gao Sheng it hurts me too much to force myself to love you. I don't love you and I can't continue to lie anymore. I have to go to the one I love and will only love.

Gao Sheng couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her fear of him leaving her was comming true. Gao Sheng felt like fainting, but she couldn't, she needs to know why.

Tou Yee. Tou Yee.

Tou Yee went up to their bedroom to pack some clothing.

Tou Yee, Tou Yee, please don't leave me. How will I live with out you. I love you Tou Yee.

Silent.

Tears streamming down Gao Sheng's face.

Tou Yee, I begg you please don't leave me. I will do what ever you want. Please don't leave me.

Tou Yee finsih packing and went down stair. Gao Sheng sob and beg after Tou Yee. Aunt Tong heard Gao Sheng sobbing and came out of her room.

Tou Yee, please I begg you, don't leave me. I don't know how I will live with out you. Please don't go.

Tou Yee was almost out of the front door when Gao Sheng finally grab his arm. Tou Yee turn around to push her hand away.

Gao Sheng, I don't have any love for you and I can't pretend anymore.

By this time Gao Sheng was crying very loud.

I'm sorry.

Tou Yee left and drove off. Gao Sheng couldn't let him go so she drove after Tou Yee. She knew she haven't drove for a long time and she was very shaky about it, but just can't let Tou Yee go. So she drove after him. Aunt Tong was yelling for her to come back, but Gao sheng went any way.

I was dark, cold and slippery, but Gao Sheng was driving very fast. She couldn't see well, but she just have to catch Tou Yee and convience him to stay with her. When she was about to make a turn, she almost ran into a car by not stoping at the stop sing. Her car skid and his a tree wich cause her car to turn several time.

Tou Yee continue to drive. About 15 min later he saw ambulance and fire trucks, but he never thought it would have been his wife.

Hope you enjoy reading it. Will post again tomorrow.