CRISTINE LEE

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
that's why i said...before accepting or processing any applications...myspace is the most resourceful site to check on one's background.

i wonder why do Hmong Girls become party animals now...like late out at clubs, partying...and especially drinking. Really bad role model for our younger.

i am shock that at least 30% of married spouse are seen at the club out alone. ALONE! very sad!!!

*__*

sarNie Egg
You went to find this on her myspace huh? and then you went to look at her Photobucket too?
LOL
since she didn't know to put her Photobucket on PRIVATE. that you have access to the whole
photobucket pictures. LOL.
I've seen it all. There's some picture of her sitting on the toilet peeing or so too. So funny.

Poor girl, it reminds me of that incident in american idol of that girl who's images were publish
on the web of her taking all these nasty images. LOL

The pageant is only a FAKE attitude, behavior, personality. Fake to only get the MONEY and the CROWN.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
You went to find this on her myspace huh? and then you went to look at her Photobucket too?
LOL
since she didn't know to put her Photobucket on PRIVATE. that you have access to the whole
photobucket pictures. LOL.
I've seen it all. There's some picture of her sitting on the toilet peeing or so too. So funny.

Poor girl, it reminds me of that incident in american idol of that girl who's images were publish
on the web of her taking all these nasty images. LOL

The pageant is only a FAKE attitude, behavior, personality. Fake to only get the MONEY and the CROWN.

true...true....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaa

this is too funny. She shouldve set her myspace/photobucket/whatever to private.

btw Nobody is innocent these days.. lmao

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true if u use words such as f n b then ur not innocent cause those words r bad...lol...i guess sum pageats rn't that smart...either...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder why girls like taking pictures of themselve infront of a mirror like that..i think its funny.