Crossing Paths

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Five Stories. One World.
There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life,
or you're the one that will change theirs.
 ​
Pancake Khemanit
described as wild and carefree.
Due to the lack of authority in her life, Pancake's life are full of parties,
drinking, and sex. She shares a close bond with her first love Weir.Her best friend is
Mai Davika since middle school,
then later forms a friendship with Push & Min.
 ​
Min Pechaya
 beautiful and fiercely independent.
Because of her dark past, Min holds a heavily guarded heart
and will not let anyone into her life easily. Throughout the story, she makes new friends and 
falls in love with Weir causing a love triangle between them and Pancake.
 ​
Weir Sukollawat
known as the "new kid in town", he becomes rivals with Push after knowing he
starts to have an interest in Mai for the wrong reasons. He immediately becomes attracted to Min the first time he saw her and connects with her. Through out the story, he
struggles between having feelings for Min & Pancake, which he describes to Mai as "two individuals who both have an amazing heart"
 ​
Mai Davika
dubbed as "the good girl next door."
doesn't like violence and swearing and comes off quirky and nerdy. She ends up tutoring
Push in need of money. At first they were at odds about everything in life
but grew closer after learning about each other. She eventually falls for him and
eventually starts dating which results into her losing her virginity to him.
 ​
Push Puttichai
the star on campus and most popular guy due to his family's background. Initially becomes interested in Pancake,
 but after realizing she was interested in Weir, he aims at his new target, Mai, Weir's best friend, hoping Weir would back off from Pancake. He starts to court and be affectionate towards Mai just so he can piss Weir off. However, he starts to have real feelings, leading them to date and a shot gun wedding.
 ​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
Author's note:
So I had this crazy idea after coming across Daughtry's song: Battleships. After repeating the song and reading the lyrics over and over, I came up with this crazy story idea lol. I think it fits well with what I want to write, not just for relationships but friendships as well. As you know, there's five characters, which there's a love triangle involve. I, as the author, already know the ending but I won't tell you obviously so you'll have to keep on reading and guessing who he will choose lol. I'm not sure if more characters will be added and since this is after all a fan fiction, the setting for this story is here in the States, somewhere in a make believe city lol [which I have yet to decide] The characters are in college, their Sophomore year. [I know they don't look like college students in the 2nd year of college but what the hay, it's just a story lol] Hope you guys will enjoy reading this story.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Introduction​
 ​
​Just a few miles off of L.A. is a small town called Redington. Everyone knew everyone there and their stories. In that town, there is a few elementary, a couple of middle school and high school, and one university. Easton is the name.  One university, many people, many stories. They are a part of that University. They are one of those many people. And this is their story.​