cua yaj and mai yeng lee(my cousin) they are married

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think she's that girl. I heard that she was all into him but they had to wait until she got older so they can get marry and she had to work so she can have money to sponsor him or something like that.
whao... that is a long time then...
i remember that was like in 2004 or 2005...
they must really love each to wait until now...
well, best of luck to them!
:D

max

sarNie Elites
I am not trying to be rude or anything, but did she go marry him? ... I thought that he still lives in Thailand?

max

sarNie Elites
i think it's weird for a girl to go marry herself to a guy..
I highly agree with your comment. If I was to ever do something like that, I can just imagine how "desperate and low" my family, my friends, and outsiders would view me. Not only that, I would just never do it just because.

Oh okay, I did some reading in here. Not to be mean, but I am not sure if he waited that many years because he really loved her or because she was young and/or from the United States? I think it is very similar to how the older Hmong ladies are marrying young guys from Laos/Thailand? I think many guys there are so desperate to come live in the United States that they would marry just about any female from the United States to get here. Happily ever after? Who knows? That is just my opinion based on what I have heard and know.

Anyhow, hopefully things will work out for them : )

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Omg... Cua Yaj is so handsome for a Hmoob Thaib Tes... I loved his acting... Hmm, well they both match.. But please do post more picture!

Good for your cousin--if they're both happy, then it was meant to be! Personally, I don't stoop that low...not saying that Cua Yaj is low b/c I'm a huge fan of him, but what i mean is I would never order a male groom from Thailand or Laos...
thank you! =]

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Yeah I think she's that girl. I heard that she was all into him but they had to wait until she got older so they can get marry and she had to work so she can have money to sponsor him or something like that.
why would she marry him even though she liked him that much? i wouldn't because when she sponsor him over here, it like raising a little baby.. i rather have a kid then go over to sea and marry a boy there because they are too much work. i seen cases like this before.
and adding--she had to work to save up to bring him here? this sounds like too much!

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
us, hmong people have to start thinking.. and think clear and see the big picture here..
bring someone over here is no easy pie, it's hard time.. and we have to understand that when they get here what if things don't work out--a lot of people don't see that before they go and bring someone over.

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
omg!!...wow...he finally marry.
such a cute couple....always been a
fan of him.sad i won't see him act again anymore.
not that he been acting lately. i was
still waiting if any new movie comin out by him,
but i guess not now or ever anymore...
it alrite at long as he happy w/ his lovely bride.
thanks for sharin the pics.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!...wow...he finally marry.
such a cute couple....always been a
fan of him.sad i won't see him act again anymore.
not that he been acting lately. i was
still waiting if any new movie comin out by him,
but i guess not now or ever anymore...
it alrite at long as he happy w/ his lovely bride.
thanks for sharin the pics.

thank you!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i cant believe this girl really married him.. lmao.. he is awesome in his movies but in reality.. is he? lols..

btw, thanks for sharing.. hahaaa

Mae

sarNie Adult
She's pretty and cute... they do match one another!

But I just wonder, how does she support him, i mean if she's young and not educated? or if she's going to college... so weird, if her parents supports them...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WOW, he use to be the first hmong actor I thought was quite good looking..
I can't believe it. They make a cute couple. =]

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
recent picture:
NC new year 2008

omg! shocked!
---------------------------

whao, hes here already?
thats good for them both...

i was wondering, was it hard for her to sponsor him over?