Cua Yaj is married

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! u guys for sure i knoe Cua Yaj is married...he is married to my cousin up in Nc....i wish i can show u guys a recent pic of him...but i don't have it here so yea....well she is 16 and yea..they r still doing a paper work and stuff so yea...juss wanna let u guys knoe... :)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
she is 16? damn thats young. i thought that a person have to be at least 18, work and have the money in order to bring them over

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Who is Cua Yaj? I thought the person was a woman who been married long ago since she used to be an actress in STAR PICTURES.

*hint: picture

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh reallie, ur cousin is married to Cua yaj???!!!.. :)

the rumor i heard was.. whoever married cua yaj went to live with him in laos or something like that.. lol...& something she was gonna killed herself, that's why her parents let her married him? Is that true? SASSYGURLM310???????

since you said she is ur cousin.. hahaha!!! that's just funny. anyways, really????she's only 16?? she sure, she's in love????.. lol.. j/k... best luck to your cousin & her husband...
I thank ur cousin for marrying him.. now, we will see him during new years if they attend... :) so, uh..does she mind if we take pics him? i mean we still consider him as a celebrity... J/K... lol..

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling

the rumor i heard was.. whoever married cua yaj went to live with him in laos or something like that.. lol...& something she was gonna killed herself, that's why her parents let her married him? Is that true? SASSYGURLM310???????
since you said she is ur cousin.. hahaha!!! that's just funny. anyways, really????she's only 16?? she sure, she's in love????.. lol.. j/k... best luck to your cousin & her husband...
I thank ur cousin for marrying him.. now, we will see him during new years if they attend... :) so, uh..does she mind if we take pics him? i mean we still consider him as a celebrity... J/K... lol..

im confused...is cua yaj that actor----->
????...
and OMFG, she's only 16???...and is gonna kill herself if she can't marry the dude???...thats just CRAZY...talking about CRAZY, i have a long distant cousin whose CRAZY over tubfwm vaj...gosher she's such an embarrasing person, she had her parents invite tubfwm to her place and then she was over excited or something and then she just like i don't know but says that her arms and legs aches and that she ONLY wants tubfwm to give her a massage...gosh so embarrasing...o and at the new year, she's all over him like he's hers...gosh...can't believe i have to be RELATED to her...but yeah now i think about it, its just FUNNY :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes PRECIOUS_me, that's "CUa YAJ" the actor were talkin' about.. well, at least the cua yaj i'm about... lol... :)

Due to the rumor i posted, that's what i heard.. waiting for SASSYGURLm310 to confirm... but yes, that is what i heard.. freakin' rumors.. flys these days..

anyways really? ur cuz is crazy over tubfwm?? wtf?... don't get me wrong, i luv his songs too but hUH? ur cousin wanted him to give her a massage?!!! that's CRAZY.... lol... if it was my sis, ~~> she's so gettin' the massage from me.. lol... :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
i don't trust this at all and i know that cua yaj is already married to somebody in laos and i don't believe it at all and maybe somebody is talking about another cua yaj

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
i don't trust this at all and i know that cua yaj is already married to somebody in laos and i don't believe it at all and maybe somebody is talking about another cua yaj
hey! its okay if u don['t believe me but..u knoe what i cna prove it but..i mean i don't have the pic ...and my aunt has a tape of them getting marry...its okay if u don't believe it

im confused...is cua yaj that actor----->
????...
and OMFG, she's only 16???...and is gonna kill herself if she can't marry the dude???...thats just CRAZY...talking about CRAZY, i have a long distant cousin whose CRAZY over tubfwm vaj...gosher she's such an embarrasing person, she had her parents invite tubfwm to her place and then she was over excited or something and then she just like i don't know but says that her arms and legs aches and that she ONLY wants tubfwm to give her a massage...gosh so embarrasing...o and at the new year, she's all over him like he's hers...gosh...can't believe i have to be RELATED to her...but yeah now i think about it, its just FUNNY :lol:

well yea i am talking about him

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhh...i still can't believe that she's ONLY 16...and he's how old???....dang she must be CRAZY in love huh???...is she sure???...what if she sees someone better than he is, she can't change hearts now...well i hope everything goes well...can she support him????..dang if she can, i'll be pretty amazed!

yes PRECIOUS_me, that's "CUa YAJ" the actor were talkin' about.. well, at least the cua yaj i'm about... lol... :)

Due to the rumor i posted, that's what i heard.. waiting for SASSYGURLm310 to confirm... but yes, that is what i heard.. freakin' rumors.. flys these days..

anyways really? ur cuz is crazy over tubfwm?? wtf?... don't get me wrong, i luv his songs too but hUH? ur cousin wanted him to give her a massage?!!! that's CRAZY.... lol... if it was my sis, ~~> she's so gettin' the massage from me.. lol... :)

i KNOW...thats so FCRAZY....and i don't even listen to his songs...haha...well i've seen his movies but don't really listen to his songs...but yeah.....i can't believe she's like that....but guess i'm wrong!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhh...i still can't believe that she's ONLY 16...and he's how old???....dang she must be CRAZY in love huh???...is she sure???...what if she sees someone better than he is, she can't change hearts now...well i hope everything goes well...can she support him????..dang if she can, i'll be pretty amazed!
i KNOW...thats so FCRAZY....and i don't even listen to his songs...haha...well i've seen his movies but don't really listen to his songs...but yeah.....i can't believe she's like that....but guess i'm wrong!
well she didn't go cr8zy.....her mom and them went traveling over there and they met him and they talked and they supposly went on a date and then the next day they went again and he juss took her to his home and when my aunt knoe they where like oh ur daughter was taken by cua yaj and u knoe all those hmong thing...lol..so yea...

ahha i am sure she don't mind ..and um..her mom and dad do let her get marry...since she is the pretties daughter and the youngest one and um....her mom doens't want her to marry u knoe how moms r

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
yeah this is old news....she's the gurl that act in that movie "zeb and shoua 2000"...or however u spell it...haha..

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this is old news....she's the gurl that act in that movie "zeb and shoua 2000"...or however u spell it...haha..
well for u...but its not her..its my cousin she lives in NC...she is like a school gurl

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
UR SERIOUS? LIKE CHOP UR HEAD OFF SERIOUS?! DANG! IN NC?! FREAK! I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THAT CUTE GUY YET AND HE'S MARRIED AND IN MY STATE TOO?! FREAK! OH WELL...he's a yang..what am i thinking??!! lol...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
UR SERIOUS? LIKE CHOP UR HEAD OFF SERIOUS?! DANG! IN NC?! FREAK! I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THAT CUTE GUY YET AND HE'S MARRIED AND IN MY STATE TOO?! FREAK! OH WELL...he's a yang..what am i thinking??!! lol...

wel hopefully he will be coming over there soon......also horfully they can qualified..no matter what they r doing there best

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well she didn't go cr8zy.....her mom and them went traveling over there and they met him and they talked and they supposly went on a date and then the next day they went again and he juss took her to his home and when my aunt knoe they where like oh ur daughter was taken by cua yaj and u knoe all those hmong thing...lol..so yea...
ahha i am sure she don't mind ..and um..her mom and dad do let her get marry...since she is the pretties daughter and the youngest one and um....her mom doens't want her to marry u knoe how moms r

oh, i see why her parents marry Cua yaj for her... because she is the youngest..
they wanna give her everything they can.. which is good... but she's so young..
^_^ hehehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so she is the shoua.. from "sua & zeb" right?

the one who passed away and is the ghost right? is she the one who marry cua yaj? or is it zeb current g/f????

I KNOW.. SPOILED BRATS ALWAYS TEND TO GET EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY WHINE BUT OH WELL.. :)