Current food craze

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Mine would be, since last summer, it's the McDonald's Vanilla Ice Coffee...WITH 2 extra vanillas. To me, it's better and cheaper than Starbucks LOL it's my daily AM drink, and most the time during the winter.

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I am not getting paid to promote this but I am really digging the limited time only M&Ms Mint Crisp--it's a promo for the Indiana Jones movie.
So if you like mint, chocolate, and rice crispies you'll like this.
:D
Sorry to all the chicas on diets.
PS
Don't deprive yourselves--everything in moderation right?

judyp

sarNie Adult
Mine would be, since last summer, it's the McDonald's Vanilla Ice Coffee...WITH 2 extra vanillas. To me, it's better and cheaper than Starbucks LOL it's my daily AM drink, and most the time during the winter.
really? you like it? i didn't care for it. plus, im not that big of a coffee drinker. i do drink starbucks, but not on a daily basis.

now that iluvnumandoil mentioned ice cream, i want some strawberry shortcake ice cream. yummmm! especially when its hitting the 100s over here!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sushi(raw tuna roll)! And the piece of raw tuna or raw salmon on a piece of rice, I think it's called Narigi? With wasabi and kikoman soy sauce. I's weird, I never cared about this before, but now I really love it. But.. I love this stuff! Oh.. and raw oyster and hot sauce. I guess I just like raw seafood.. hehe

judyp

sarNie Adult
yummm sushi! i never cared for sushi either until my co-workers introduced me to it. im still taking tiny steps. i don't eat the raw stuff and i probably never will. lols. i love the dragon roll..it has tempura shrimp, crab meat, cooked eel, avocado, cucumber and im sure other veggies. but its sooo good! makes my mouth watery thinking of it. i shall get some to eat for lunch tomorrow. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...im craving all of the above that you guys mention. oh except i like my oysters cooked...dip it into the sweet/sour fish sauce with hella peppers!!! *talk bout mouth-watering!!!

sushi is good too. yummmmmmm! one time i had order this dish...gosh everything on the plate was freaking raw...i guess i should of ask the waiter before ordering it..man it was yucky!...so i boxed it up and cook the darn things at home threw in some spices and stuff too. it was good after that ...and from that day on i never order anything that i didnt understand.... :lol:

oh i love this one thai fried rice i had in san franciso..it was like one of the best fried rice i had ever had!!!...gonna go there again one of these days!

~Sandy~

really? you like it? i didn't care for it. plus, im not that big of a coffee drinker. i do drink starbucks, but not on a daily basis.

now that iluvnumandoil mentioned ice cream, i want some strawberry shortcake ice cream. yummmm! especially when its hitting the 100s over here!
Yea im a coffee drinker :D But the vanilla ice coffee, must be sweet, that's why i always ask for extra vanilla, but it would piss me off even after i ask for the extra and paid for them, that it's still not sweet...then it would ruin the rest of my day LOL

Right now im craving Kuw Mee & Tham Mak Hoong (stir fry pho noodles & papaya salad)...spicy please!

ooooh and i love me some sushi too, also raw!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am craving for some yao haon (sukiyuki/hot pot whatever they are called) yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!

*make it super spicy...but then i have to add more pepper to my own plate cause everyone else will complain lol

~Sandy~

ami...im the same way. I made some Friday evening. My sis asked me if it was hot, im like...No, i only put in 12 peppers...she ate some, and started bitching at me for making it too spicy. Man...12 peppers, im holding back already. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ami...im the same way. I made some Friday evening. My sis asked me if it was hot, im like...No, i only put in 12 peppers...she ate some, and started bitching at me for making it too spicy. Man...12 peppers, im holding back already. LOL

LMAO for real..gosh..next time throw in some more...*oh im bad..i do the same with my pho too..its like hella red in my bowl.. where you will choke just from the smell! :lol:

Sushi(raw tuna roll)! And the piece of raw tuna or raw salmon on a piece of rice, I think it's called Narigi? With wasabi and kikoman soy sauce. I's weird, I never cared about this before, but now I really love it. But.. I love this stuff! Oh.. and raw oyster and hot sauce. I guess I just like raw seafood.. hehe
oohhh! i love sushi...especially all the sashimi....yum...even the plain avocado rolls are delicious!

~Sandy~

Cherries!!! My mom would go to Greenbay and get a case of cherries, but im the only one eating them. One year, when i was still in high school, thats all i ate all summer, late a night, watching lakorns of course, and my lips were swollen...for eating too much. LOL I still love me some cherries though...yuuum

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
we have cherries at our house! my mama bought too much! lols. i'll ship the rest to you. :p
awee... sounds good.... ^_^

Cherries!!! My mom would go to Greenbay and get a case of cherries, but im the only one eating them. One year, when i was still in high school, thats all i ate all summer, late a night, watching lakorns of course, and my lips were swollen...for eating too much. LOL I still love me some cherries though...yuuum
man... i seriously need to go buy some cherries now... :lol: i can taste it now!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..i just had some cherries a few days ago..my grandma bought a whole box..lol

gosh i've been craving for sweet rice && mango..mmmmmmmmmmmm sound so yummy.