Current food craze

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i've been craving for some cherries for the past few days... sigh.. i still haven't gotten some! :lol:
gosh i used to work at the cherry factory...and we would buy cases and cases of cherries from the orchard. i love me some of those huge rainier cherry..and they are sweet too.. if you were closer i would get you some too..a box is only $6. *employee discounts :p

haha..i just had some cherries a few days ago..my grandma bought a whole box..lol

gosh i've been craving for sweet rice && mango..mmmmmmmmmmmm sound so yummy.
ohhh i would like to have some of that sweet rice and mango too..argh now im craving for some coconut fried ice cream...ahhh i should ask my cousin to ship me some from San Diego LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So if you like mint, chocolate, and rice crispies you'll like this.
:D
Sorry to all the chicas on diets.
PS
Don't deprive yourselves--everything in moderation right?
Mint, chocolate and rice krispies. :drool: I never deprive myself of goodies! But I'll say my current food craze is mac and cheese. Just b/c I'm eating it rite now. And it's been... wow just over a year...

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Sushi(raw tuna roll)! And the piece of raw tuna or raw salmon on a piece of rice, I think it's called Narigi? With wasabi and kikoman soy sauce. I's weird, I never cared about this before, but now I really love it. But.. I love this stuff! Oh.. and raw oyster and hot sauce. I guess I just like raw seafood.. hehe
Yes...I love raw oysters and hot sauce w/ a little bit of lime juice. It's soooo gooood. :drool:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I just had nong shim noodle flavor kimchi. I never have Kimchi before and don't know where to get them. i really want some after having a little taste of it from the noodle. I'm on line searching how to make it eventhough it'll never taste like the real thing. I'll never know what the real kimchi taste like :(

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Right now I'm so craving for PHO, YUM TALEY(Seafood Salad), and TUM MAK HOONG(Som tum-Papaya Salad)
Just typing them out making me drool. LOL

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I just had nong shim noodle flavor kimchi. I never have Kimchi before and don't know where to get them. i really want some after having a little taste of it from the noodle. I'm on line searching how to make it eventhough it'll never taste like the real thing. I'll never know what the real kimchi taste like :(
Yes I'd like some real kimchi--from Korea. I plan on visiting Korea someday--you should watch No Reservations starring Anthony Bourdain in Korea on Youtube. They show you how kimchi is made and it makes me want to visit the country.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lobster! Octopus! Crawlfish!

I had a calamari salad at a place called Q-Cup(specializes in boba tea), it was so delicioous. Gosh, I wish I was a shark, so I can eat all of these seafoods. haha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love kimchi!! my daddy has a lot of korean friends so they always give him kimchi... ^_^

WAT I BEEN WANTING TO EAT FOR SO LONG... STICKY RICE WITH SARDINES IN TOMATO SAUCE. ADD SUM CHILI PEPPER WITH CILANTRO AND ONION... :p GOSHERS IMA DROOLING FOR THAT... :drool:
I CAN BUDGE THAT! :yahoo: HITTING THE ASIAN MARKET AFTER WORK! I HOPE STICKY RICE ISNT TOO EXPENSIVE!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My current craves aren't really food more like beverages.
I'm really digging the new Starbucks drink, Mint mocha chip frapp.
I'm also trying out different combos of Sonic's slushies. lol

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Strawberry shortcake w/ vanilla ice cream and whip cream from the Cheese Cake Factory.
Sooooooooo YUMMY. :D :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
haha...i am craving for alot! anything chocolate, chicken fried rice, sushi, mc chicken, papaya salad, pizza and cake!! many more also! LOL

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Love, love, love the Koren seafood spicy soup. There's a small Korean grocery store off of the expressway in Chicago, and inside they have a small cafe. The cafe is always packed and there's nowhere to sit, so you have to stand around and wait. The soup is sooo yummy. Usually it's made with cod, some shrimp, fish roe, and then some veggies like mushroom, green onion, sliced radishes, and of course, tofu.

I love Korean food!

Also love sushi! But I would rather have sashimi than sushi. Sahimi is the one with just the fish, no rice. That's really good with the shredded radishes and lots of wasabi!

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
Love, love, love the Koren seafood spicy soup. There's a small Korean grocery store off of the expressway in Chicago, and inside they have a small cafe. The cafe is always packed and there's nowhere to sit, so you have to stand around and wait. The soup is sooo yummy. Usually it's made with cod, some shrimp, fish roe, and then some veggies like mushroom, green onion, sliced radishes, and of course, tofu.

I love Korean food!

Also love sushi! But I would rather have sashimi than sushi. Sahimi is the one with just the fish, no rice. That's really good with the shredded radishes and lots of wasabi!
I think I know of which Korean store you're talking about. Is it off of Kimball? I go to that place every time I get the chance to get their fresh cut sashmi. It's only 20 bucks for a party platter. It's way cheaper and much more fresher if you were to order it in a Japanese restaurant. I love sashimi....

My friends and I have been eating Korean BBQ for the past month and a half every weekend. We always order the Kalbi and eat the panjan (the side orders..) it's so good. If we don't eat Korean, we do Sushi. We go to these places so much, they offer us free soju!

I also crave e-sarn food. There's only 3 places in Chicago, that I will go to for authentic som tum, sticky rice, larb, and num thok. My friends and I spend 100+ every time we go out to eat. Gosh.

Anyway, I have to say...I know we're all girls cause it sounds like we're all craving foods cause of our periods. I have to admit, I'm on mine.

Gosh I love food. More Asian than anything else.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I think I also know that Korean place also...NEWay for me I love grilling anything...and you know what's really good period food is grilled PINEAPPLES....YUMMMOOOOOO....just put fresh batch of Nutella chocolate with whipped cream on top and a little bit of toasted almonds....haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....really good dessert.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, off of Kimball! They have the best soup! I also go to the Korean barbecue a lot, the one on Western and Berwyn (I think). I especially love the little side dishes and kimchee that comes with it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
green mangos w/dipping sauce made from fish sauce, fermented fish sauce, msg, peppers, sugar, red scallions.

After that, a nice cold glass of pepsi on the rocks.