Current Gas Price

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-" What is your current gas prices?

Cheapest I've seen here is 1.45!

Rawr... my car now take's about 13.05 dollars to fill -.-" compared to months back when it was like 27-30 bucks .. that is a hooge difference ..

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
The cheapest around here is $1.15

Gas price is getting good, but the economy is breaking down. I hope president Obama will fix the economy issue soon, even though it will take years.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
in northern cali the cheapest ive seen is $1.59 from valero...i havent driven around town ...i know there is another place in my town that is cheaper than that...yea i know tina..when our gas hit its highest it was like $4.59 or somewhere around there...it was almost $50 to fill my car..and during those time..i didnt go anywhere...i sat my arse at home..and only go out when i can carpool lmao..not to mention i even rode my bike to work! that was how cheap i was ..and besides it was still summer so i needed the exercise too..damn it was very tiring though.. :lol:

the result of my being cheap costed me two weeks of bad allergy..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ami you need to go north more LOL. I think I'm more northern than you, but yeah here the cheapest is at AMPM. If I remember correctly it's around $1.15 like Vamkim's too. But then again most people don't drive here. They rely on bikes and buses.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol nai..if i go up anymore it would be up to reno or if its toward the east side its lake tahoe :p

are you close to vallejo or where are ya?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg $1.15?! :eek: I wish it was $1.15 down here in SD.... Right now the cheapest I've seen is $1.59.
Gosh, I never thought I'd see the day gas will be below 2 dollars.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
$1.79 in St.PAul and I live in Chaska its $1.59 my nieghborhood is cheaper lolz.. but 25 dollar fill up my honda now

Liberty

sarNie Adult
$1.45 in Houston.
I think it's done to $1.35 in Austin now, it's always about 5-10 cents cheaper than Houston.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
anybody notice this....that when gas was expensive it seems like we need to fill it up every 3-4 days (car be sucking gas like its water)...but when its cheap like right now..its been two full weeks now and i still have like 3/4 tank full. *or is it all in my head lmao

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The cheapest I've seen was $.1.49
But just yesterday, I went pass shell near by, it went up to $1.79
.10cents difference
Went to another shell, it was $1.69---There I spent $16 from half tank to full!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
1.59 in the twin cities somewhere haha. gosh...it needs to continuing going down! one point this fall it was like $1.29 I was so excited lol.