Cursed Amulet :: Rome/Rita

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
This is for those who still can't get over RTEAM fever hehe. I got this idea on them, so I might as well post it here. Although the title is called Cursed Amulet .. it doesnt mean that this fic is really about a cursed amulet lol. but its kinda comparing rome n rita to a cursed amulet.

--

--

PROLOGUE

Rita

I'm your normal average girl - errr - then again, maybe not. Being born into a rich family wasn't really my choice but wealth do come in handy at times. Well, at least I don't need to crack my head on financial problem when I spend. Plus, I can gain VVIP access to all of the hottest clubs in the world. Yeah, don't rub your eyes or whatever -- I did say WORLD. Things which common people labelled as 'branded stuff' are no longer impressing me anymore. Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Louis Vuitton .. ahhh, they are whatever. I got a whole closet full of them! Now, daddy only buys me stuff which are specially made by experts in the field; one-of-a-kind, just for daddy's lil girl. Still, I can't say that I am leading a happy life, cos, truly -- I'm not.

You see, I think there's a problem with me or maybe fate just love playing with my pathethic life. I'm now 23 and I'm getting older by the day! There might even be wrinkles forming on my face now and I can't find any true love. It's not that I'm ugly but I think I'm cursed .. in love. Every men that I dated so far would end up either getting sick or suffering from sudden accidents. Weird, maybe that is why no man would ever date me anymore?

-

Rome

I'm a man who puts work as my first priority. Yeah, working is my wife - no - my life to be exact. Unlike some lucky children, I was born to a very poor family. My parents worked hard day and night just to provide me and my siblings food on the table. I'm able to achieve my success now all due to my own hardwork. Studying and working at the same time. That is why, I never believe in having a big fat duck in the middle of the road. Nothing is free and I learned it the hard way. Every single penny that I earned is to repay my mum and dad's love for me since young. Forget about my other siblings, my big brother turned into a drug addict (it is uncertain if he's dead or alive). While my little sister, she just can't seem to get over the fact that she's not going to be a superstar. She's hopeless.

My love life? That's even more pathethic. A man like me don't deserve to be in love I guess. I think I'm cursed or whatever. Every women that I dated so far would end up either getting some weird sickness or suffering from sudden accidents. Weird, maybe that is why no woman would never date me anymore?

-

2 people. 2 stories. 1 fate.

Would two people who's no different than a cursed amulet be able to fall in love with each other?

Would their bad luck in love .. end up killing the both of them?

Or ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Would two people who's no different than a cursed amulet be able to fall in love with each other?

:loool:

Hopefully not the second one! LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm excited for this one An, hmmmm does this mean I can't date THIS Rome, otherwise I would get sick or get into an accident :( lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
a tragic love story? maybe u should consider it although i love happy endings why not a sad one...YAY! another rteam fanfic...love it thanks

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
when are you going to start on that one story about a bed ridden patient and a photographer? That one sounds interesting to me.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

:loool:

Hopefully not the second one! LOL
ahaha hopefully!

I love it!!!! Rita, spoiled much?!​
yeps, she's super spoiled like the Paris Hilton LOL

i'm excited for this one An, hmmmm does this mean I can't date THIS Rome, otherwise I would get sick or get into an accident :( lol
yeah u better not date him LOL

great start! ^_^

I think both of them would die in the end... :loool:
lmao .. u love tragic ending now dont u LOL

a tragic love story? maybe u should consider it although i love happy endings why not a sad one...YAY! another rteam fanfic...love it thanks
not for this one, this is actually comedy-oriented LOL

when are you going to start on that one story about a bed ridden patient and a photographer? That one sounds interesting to me.
yep, this one would be seriously tragic with a sad ending. will be doing this one right after angel, whispers n tis one

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahaha hopefully!

yeps, she's super spoiled like the Paris Hilton LOL

yeah u better not date him LOL

lmao .. u love tragic ending now dont u LOL

not for this one, this is actually comedy-oriented LOL

yep, this one would be seriously tragic with a sad ending. will be doing this one right after angel, whispers n tis one
yeah... I'm starting to like tragic endings now... I like the unconventional ending where one of them will die or just both of them! :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah, its nt stupid. anyways, amulet is told to be an object that protects a person frm trouble. it can be in different forms .. stone .. gem .. pebble .. pendant or w.e. :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 1 ]

In huge mansion situated in the heart of the city, lived a wealthy renowned Jensen family. This family are well respected by all. Even the rich and famous do not dare talk bad about them. It was said that the head of the Jensen family had ties with both the good and the bad. The good thing is, they are somehow blood-related to the royal family. The unpleasant side of that family howevery are said to control the underground world. Whether it's rumors or not, no one knows.

One thing for sure, they do seem like a happy family. The morning sun is no longer there. The clock struck 12 -- it's finally afternoon. During this time, everyone should be at work but this rule do not apply to all. In a room painted pearl white, lived a woman worthy of her status. Despite the huge empty space, it was styled in way which looks far beyond modern. Very futuristic. This woman surely is a person who stressed the importance in the sense of taste and fashion.

The sun was shining bright through the glass panelled window. Slowly, the light started to creep from the white carpet till it reached a waterbed (click it) . A woman was seen lying on the bed with her silk pajamas half opened. Revealing her well-toned sexy curve. She must be having her usual perverted dreams as she was smiling in her sleep. Suddenly, someone brought her back to reality.

- knock, knock, knock -

"Who's that .. urgh .. can't you see .. that I-I'm still .. zzZzz"

"It's me, May. Miss .. may I enter?"

"zzZzz"

"Miss .. hello? hello???"

"ZzzzZzz"

"Ok .. err .. she's still snoring, quite loud too. Erm, I might as well enter then."

"Err .. Miss. I'm entering .."

"zzZzzZzz"

"OMG Miss!!"

"W-what?? May! You woke me up at the most important part! Geeez!!"

"S-Sorry Miss .. but .. I came into your room and saw your .. breast. That's why."

"Oh .. oops? Haha .. anyways, what brought you here?"

"Oh yea! Master and Madam is waiting for you downstairs."

"Really? Gosh .. I wonder why .."

"That's all Miss, excuse me."

"Wait, May. Tell them .. I'll be down in 10mins. I'm going to change first k?"

"Okay Miss."

The young princess sat up straight and started stretching the upper half of her body. Still yawning, she forced her lazy ass to get off her comfy bed. Not wanting to be later than 10 minutes, she walked to her wardrobe and slipped on her cute top and her usual shorts. She washed her face and walked down the stairs which were gold-plated on its sides.

"Morning mum .. dad."

"Morning you say?? Look what time is it now .. haih .. Rita."

"Ah .. come on dad. It's not like I got anything to do anyway .."

"Dear .. sit down, hurry eat your 'breakfast'."

"Very funny ma .."

"Anyways Rita .. I got something to tell you .. I've discussed with your mum already too .."

"Erm? About what dad??"

"Well .. we are all suffering from economy crisis and our company is not excluded .."

"Yeah .. so?"

"So, this means money is very important. I don't want you to waste money buying stuff anymore .."

"Dad is right honey .. learn to save up .. k?"

"It will be a little hard on my part .. but .. of course Dad!"

"Haha, you're really daddy's lil girl now aren't you?"

"Hehe .. I'm mummy's lil girl too."

"Okok, back to business .."

"Erm? We're not done yet dad?"

"Yeah .. I got one more thing to discuss with you .. but before that--"

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind came through the main hall. The door which was once closed tightly is now opened. A figure of a man could be seen walking through the opened door. There was a thrill of hope on Rita's father face as he saw that man approaching him.

"Good afternoon Sir. I'm sorry for the lateness."

"Rita, I would like you to meet .. Rome."

"For .. what, dad?"

"Dear .."

"Yes ma?"

"Greet your future husband .."

"Huh?? Are you kidding me mum .. dad!!" "Yes Sir, Ma'am .. I think you got something wrong here."

"No .. and it's already decided." Her father ended the comversation with a stern reply.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
huh what happen!!!! it's decided that they get married...how will it turn out hehehe awaiting your next update

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
arranged marriage huh? I love this kinds of stories!!! :lol:
Rita's bed looks so cool!! and the maid saw her breast... LMAO