Cursed Amulet :: Rome/Rita

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love the morning wake up at 5:30am! Hahaha the bathroom scene! Oh and love how Rita always listens to whatever Rome tells her to do! Thanks for the update!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
An, you got me laughing so hard. I was at my grandmother's house, and she wakes up at 5 AM. I feel Rita's pain because I had to wake up when they do or else. lol.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 5 ]

The high maintainance spoiled woman was finally in the limousine. Forced to sit obidiently beside her husband, she could be heard mumbling. Rome really couldn't be bothered -- he had expected all of this. It's like marrying a thai version of Paris Hilton, such bothersome! The marriage gimmick worked though! The public is starting to develop their confidence towards the company. The publicity on their marriage helped boost the company's share too. Still, this marriage is just like any other a contract. Not that the public knew about it, cause if they do -- the company's share might drop drastically. When that happens, the solution would only be filing for a bankruptcy. This 'marriage' is an agreement where no love is suppose to exist and he's 100% he would never fall in love with her. Especially not her! Rita Jensen; a materialistic-spoiled-good-for-nothing-rich girl. He smirked.

"Ehem .. why are you smirking .. Mr. Rome?"

"Well .. Mrs. Patchata .."

"Miss Rita." She corrected him.

"Fine .. Rita. I smirked because .. I can."

"Huh?"

"What's to be 'huh' about? I can smirk all I want cause God gave me the ability to do it! There see .. see .. I'm smirking .. haha."

Rome was doing his smirking face non-stop to annoy his wife. He find it very amusing when she's annoyed.

"Stupid answer .. from a stupid guy .."

"Well .. this stupid guy seems to be your husband .. that makes you .. stupider?? Hahaha."

"Gosh, you're so annoying! What's so funny? Why are you laughing anyway .. urgh!!"

"Wow, two question eh? Well, the answer for the first one, you're just so funny when you're angry! Hahaha .. and .. the answer for the second one .. I'm laughing .. because .. I can! Hahaha .."

"Urgh!! $^#%$%!!"

"Hahaha .."

Rome was enjoying every moment in the limo. He cherished it since it's been a long time since he ever had such laughter. That really had tickle his funny bone for some reason. Rita on the other hand was still annoyed. Being teased from the day before they got married till now, this can't be happening. She must take revenge! But how? Well, she's still not sure yet. One thing for sure, she will get back to him sooner or later.

"Ma'am .. Sir .. we're here."

The driver called out as he stepped out of the car, and walked towards the passenger car. Like every other day, he opened the door for his employers.

"Finally, I'm back. Home sweet home~"

"Urghh .. you're such a workaholic!"

"You got that right .. haha .. now, woman .. smile .. the cameras' waiting .."

True as Rome predicted -- reporters, photographers and of course the paparazzi were everywhere! She stepped out from the limo elegantly, fully dressed in a glamourous gown fit for a princess. She was born to be ready for the limelight. There were endless flashes attacking her but she couldn't be bothered. It's just another normal routine to her now.

Being the simple man he is, Rome just came out of the limo like he usually do. There several flashes attacking him, but of course, not as many as Rita's. It may seem 'several' to some but he was really bothered by the flashes. He was even convinced himself that he was blind! He's so pissed with his life right now. Everything seemed to be so 'public', there's no privacy anymore. He was walking faster than usual as he wants to get into the lobby as soon as possible. Not looking left or right, he kept on walking till he stepped on Rita's gown.

He didn't realize until both of them fell down on the floor. Such humiliation!

"Rome .."

"S-Sorry .."

"Pull me up .. now .." Rita tried to sound as gentle as possible.

"Err .. ok .. again .. s-sorry .."

"I'll get back to you .. just you wait!"

Not wanting to answer the reporter's endless question, and with the humiliation they'd just experience -- they stormed into the company's lobby!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol another great ch the car ride was hilarious keep up...rome's 100% sure he won't fall in love...good luck quick update hope this keeps up

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The limo ride was too funny. Rome is too funny! Hahahaha! I can totally imagine the falldown of Rome&Rita :wub:​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i thought more comedy was coming right up lol can't wait for the next update on this too gosh so hard to decide which one i want to read more hmmmm. ALL OF THEM