Cursed Hair Pin (ToomVill and TooMo)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I can't stop but have to write this ff. it popped out in my mind. It is gonna be a love triangle story.
It's a ghost story!!!!! :scared:
Characters
Toomtam as Tripope/ Tawan
Vill Wannarot as Rasika
Mo Mochanok as Kaew/ Dara
Kangsom as Pranot

Introduction:

2 sisters
One man
Who will he pick to love
One is lovely and sweet (Dara)
One is beautiful and charming (Rasika)

Misunderstanding will happen
Because he only love one of them

Agruements will happen, threats will be shown
Love stories will be written

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh mah gosh, girl.
You just made me the happiest!! I freakin love he beautiful cast!! <3
Can't wait for more, sounds so mysterious & interesting :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Past life:
Setting: Klabaht Village (Falling Star Village)
Character Description:
Tawan: A great warrior of Klabaht Village. He is handsome and was known for his talent. He is the Headman's right hand man. When he falls in love he will love the person the one and only.

Rasika: The Headman's older daughter. She loves to hunt and loves to do manly things. She can do everything for her younger sister. She is known has the women of all of the guys heart in Klabaht Village.

Dara: The Headman's youngest daughter. She loves to cook and do girly things unlike Ed older sister. She loves her sister the most. She is known as the nicest in Klabaht Village.

Summary: Tawan had saved the Headman's life so the headman offered Tawan a gift which was to marry one of his daughter Dara or Rasika. But he can only choose one while both of the sister fell in love with him. And Tawan also fell in love with one of them from the beginning.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1.1
Rasika was locked in a coffin. While she was screaming to get out nobody would help her.
Rasika: Choi Doi!!! N'Dara!! Mom Mae!! Than Paw!!! Pa Bua!!! Help me please. Who ever is out there help me. P'Tawan help me...
After all of the screaming nobody helped her. She didn't know who did this to her. All she heard was two guys talking about going to get money.
Rasika: Khun let me out and I will give you anything you want!! Na ka?
Mens: Mai tong. You probably don't have miney anyway because you are kicked out of the Headman's family already.
Rasika: I will give you anything you want just please let me go before there's no more air in here.
Man1: we should take her out and do something to her first then kill her.
Man2: chai I should have thought of that.
Both of the guys opened up the coffin and Rasika stood up and pushed the two guys. Then she tries to run away but since her leg and arm was tied together she couldn't run as fast. The two guys caught up with her and pulled her down to the ground. One of the guy got on top of her and was trying to rip off her clothes. Suddenly there was somebody that threw a sword at the man and the man fell on the ground and died. The other man was scared and run away.
Rasika: P'Tawan!! Krub Khun Mak Mak for helping me.
Tawan: Don't worry na tee rak. I will always help my lover
Tawan untied Rasika and helped her walk to a straw house.
Tawan: Khun Sika stay here for a while I am going to go and get some water.
Rasika: Ka Khun P
After Tawan left to go find water Rasika decided to take a nap.

Tawan was trying to find water but he couldn't find water anywhere at all. There was no pond near the forest and there was nothing for Rasika to eat. He heard a scream and decided to go back to the straw house. When he got back to the straw house blood was all over and Rasika was stabbed. He also saw Dara hugging and crying at Rasika.
Dara: P'Tawan I am sorry if I didn't come this late then Khun P wouldn't have died.
Tawan: What happened to Khun Sika?
Dara: I don't know there was this one guy who came and tried to attack her and killed her. When I came here he was scared and ran off. I tried to catch up with him but he ran too far...
Tawan: it's ok it's not your fault Dara let us take her back to Than and see what will he do.
Tawan carried Rasika and slowly walked with Dara to the palace. While walking his tears were dropping on Rasika's heart. Dara was also cryin out tears and couldn't stop herself from crying. :cry:

When they got to the palace the headman (king) walked out and saw his daughter on Tawan's arms full with blood. The headman cried so much and ran to hug his daughter.
Headman: Lu!! Wake up!! Who did this to you!!!
Rasika eyes soon opened up and was crying and she touched Tawan's hand.
Tawan: Sika you woke up don't go anywhere anymore ok?
Headman: Rasika who did this to you.
When Rasika saw Dara she cried and cried even more.
Rasika: Paw... I want you... To forgive this person. That... Person did this because of love. P'Tawan... You are... My world. I... Promise that no matter what... And where you are... I will always be... By your side... Chan Ruk P'Tawan na.
Rasika's hand feel down from Tawan's cheeks and she slowly closed her eyes. While Rasika's Hair Pin fell off of her hair. Dara saw that hair pin and picked it up and put it on her own hair.

After a couple days of Rasika's dealth Dara was married to Tawan. On Dara and Tawan's wedding Dara was wearing the hair pin that was the hair pin that was Rasika's. Dara was looking at the mirror with a happy face.
Dara: Dara you have became the person you loves wife know na you have won everything you want even this hair pin.

(Guess what will come next? Comment below who you think the true killer of Rasika is?)

I think somehow Tawan and Dara will die too. Then they will go to the next life to get revenge right?

For Rasika's dealth I think it's not really what Dara says. There must be something hidden that Dara didn't tell.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
I think somehow Tawan and Dara will die too. Then they will go to the next life to get revenge right?

For Rasika's dealth I think it's not really what Dara says. There must be something hidden that Dara didn't tell.
you seem to know everything did you steal my notebook

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter Two:
The wedding ceremony was about to begin everybody was seated and the musician was playing music as Dara and Tawan walked together in to the ceremony holding hands. Suddenly thunders starting rolling and rain started falling hard. The sky had turn dark and wind was blowing all over that made all the candles die. The wind made all the wedding items flew away and made Tawan and Dara split apart. Then a women popped out wearing a blood red traditional clothes. Her hair was tied up into a bun. The women turned to look at Tawan. When Tawan saw this women that women was Rasika.
Tawan: Rasika!!!
Tawan forgot about that she was a ghost and ran to her her put he past right through her.
Rasika: You promised me you will not marry anyone accept for me!!! But know you are marrying my sister
Tawan: Sih I didn't mean to do this but your dead already and this is the only choice I got
Rasika turned over to Dara and her eyes turned red and was super mad.
Rasika: DARA!!! Why did you do this to me you killed me and its not enough you took my husband too!!
Dara: P I didn't do this stop blaming me
Rasika didn't say anything but took off the hairpin from Dara's head and faded away. The sky came back to normal and people had continued the wedding thinking that was the dream.
------------------------------------------------
Rasika was sitting on her grave and she was pulling off her hair to tie it on to the hairpin. Then she but off her hand and let the blood of her hand drop to the hair pin.
Rasika: I want to cursed the people that has this butterfly hairpin!!! To make there life worst then ever. I want to cursed them to not have a successful life. If the moon still shines and the sun is still sparking that person will not have happiness!!! I want to curse that person to not live happily and to have a bad relationship!!! TO KNOW HOW HURT I AM!!!
Rasika faded away and the hairpin dropped on her grave yard.

After Dara and Tawan married they decided to visit the Rasika's grave. When they went there it was so windy and it was raining in the sunny day.
Dara: Tawan look I found the hairpin that has been missing
Tawan: Don't pick it up its near Rasika's grave old stories said if you pick it up it will be bad luck.
Dara: Mai Ja, I don't believe in those tellings. It's the hairpin that I lost during the wedding so let me pick it up
Tawan: do what you want then, let's say something for Rasika the leave
Dara and Tawan walked near the grave and sat down. When Dara touched the dirt that Rasika was buried in she looked at her hands and saw blood.
Dara: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Tawan: Arai? Dara? What's wrong
Dara: I see blood all over my hand
Tawan: I see nothing you must be over thinking
Dara: I think so to. Rasika it's me Dara your sister, forgive me for everything that I did.
Tawan: Sister in law, also remember that we behind will miss you
Dara: Tawan let's go I am busy.
Tawan holded Dara's hand and stood up but suddenly it felt cold behind is back. It was Rasika standing there but Tawan and Dara just couldn't see her.
Rasika: P Tawan, Kit Tueng tur Mak Mak. No matter what life you are in you have to me mine. DARA!!!! YOU IDIOT!!! YOU HUSBAND STEALER!!! You will get it one day!!!!! P Tawan don't leave yet I still want to see you.
Both Dara and Tawan didn't hear it so they just walked away while Rasika was crying out loud to the sky and when her tears dropped the rain will rain harder.

That night Dara was hoping to have sex with Tawan so does Tawan too. When both of them finished showering Tawan and Dara sat on there bed. Tawan was holding Dara's cheeks and was about to kissed Dara. The moment his lips touched Dara thunder was rolling and the rain was raining harder. Rasika popped out behind Tawan's back and Dara saw Rasika and scream.
Dara: Ahhhhhh!!! Phee!!! P Tawan help me stop what your doing right now and help me.
Tawan let Dara's cheeks go and turn back but he saw nothing.
Tawan: There's nothing
Dara: Mai there is I saw a Rasika ghost. I am going to bed now I am scared help me!!!
Tawan: Ok go ahead I will hug you to not make you scared.