Cursed Rose of Love

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Here's a look at my first story...Sry if there is any mispronounce of names and if the spelling is not right.......the names and last names (some)are not real ones..Leave comments if what you think is needed to be improved...Thanks!!
Credit goes to Jeeja​

Cursed Rose of Love
Preview//teaser​

Starring
Son yook paisarn as Xiwichai Songtatcha
Pepper Pattasard as Kee Songtatcha
Rome Patchata as Thanat Keepanote
Mos Pattiparn as Thanorn Keepanote
Bie Sukrit as Vichit Sawavit
Vill Wonnarot as Areeya Saowapan
Ann Alicha as Nataya
Rita Jensen as Achara Saowapan
Best Aticha as Chariya Saowapan
Aerin Siripon as Kaew Savittaya

~Other Characters~
Tengneung Kritnagan (B.O.Y) as Alak Wasanapreeda
Ae Issariya as Vipada Suraiya
Noey Chotika Wongwilat as Fah Issawannote
Ploy Cherman as Ranisa Watchara
Sara Leigh as Nok Watchara
Ace Vorarit as tanewt Kongprawote
Andrew Cronin as Witsanonat Issawannote
New Chaiypol as Chanok Chaipraliya

Info on the Characters
Xiwichai Sontatcha
- age 21
-known as a player
-an actor
-loves to play sports
-is the second heir of Songtatcha family

Areeya Saowapan
-age 21
-an actress
-loves to travel, & read
-the oldest daughter of the Saowapan household

Kee Songtatcha
-age 24
-into arts
-Xiwichai’s older brother
-laughable person
-can be stubborn at times

Nataya Watanarot
-Areeya’s cousin on her mom’s side of the family
-age 21
-Loves to paint and read
-can make someone laugh easily

Thanat Keepanote
-Age 22
-childhood friend of Xiwichai and Kee
-the youngest son
-the 2nd owner of his family’s company

Achara Saowapan
-Age 20
-the 2nd daughter
-in the modeling agency
-never taken a shot at love

Thanorn Keepanote
-age 23
-older brother of thanat
-childhood friend of Xiwichai and Kee
-the v.p of his family’s company
-Doesn’t have time to fall in love

Chariya Saowapan
-Age 19
-student at University of business and arts
-helps her family run the family’s business
-the youngest daughter

Vichit Sawavit
-age 23
-love to take pictures
-a friend of Xiwichai, kee, Thanat, & thanorn
-known as a flirty guy
-works with Thanorn

Kaew Savittaya
-age 19
-a student at University of Business and Arts
-a friend of Chariya
-loves to cook

Alak Wasanapreede
-age 21
-an actor
-a player
-likes Areeya

Vipada Suraiya
-age 21
-is engage to Thanat
-in the modeling agency

Fah Issawannote
-age 21
-works in her family’s company
-always competitive against Chariya
-A student at University of Business and Arts

Ranisa Watchara
-age 21
-known as a playgirl
-an actress
-hates Areeya
-nok’s older sister
-loves Xiwichai

Nok Watchara
-age 19
-friend of Fah
-Ranisa’s younger sister
-“the nice one”
-Student at University of Business and Arts

Tanewt Kongprawote
-age 24
-a friend of kee
-likes Nataya
-works with Thanorn

Witsanonat Issawannote
-age 21
-friend of Thanorn
-likes nok
-Fah’s older brother

Chanok chaipraliya
-age 20
-a friend of Kaew
-likes kaew
-student at University of Business and Arts​

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Teaser//preview
Intro: Cursed Rose of Love

“Our love maybe cursed, but no matter if blood spills over this rose we’ll always be together and follow this path side by side.”

Areeya: [dreaming]” Where are you taking me? [The image of the man was blurry except for what was surrounding her.]
She asked him again “where are we?” The mysterious man answered “our place.” He stopped and she took a look around. There were roses everywhere. The place they were standing could see the view of the sun rising and setting down perfectly. It was calm and peaceful. She and the mysterious man were looking over at the horizon of the sun. Suddenly the image changed. She saw herself wearing clothes during the rattanakosin era. Guards of the palace were holding her back while she knew the guy she loved was being attacked.

Xiwichai: [puts the script down and looked up.] “I’m going to be pra’ek, but he’s so useless. He can’t even take down what …one….two…fifteen people all at once?”
His manager answered, “It’s a true story that has been told through many generations and at neither that time the guy Wit Prattsaya wasn’t rich nor a prince.”
“So….they can change and move things around.”
“They want it to be based on a true story.”
“Then I’m not doing it.”
“You have to take it...so that everyone will stop talking and asking this and that about the scandal between you and Ranisa.”
“Fine! I’ll take it.”[Drinks his coffee]
“That’s more like it. Better get yourself prepare for the interview in 2 days.”
Chai nodded [yes].
“I’ll check on you later.”
His manager leaves. Chai picked up the script again. The title was named “Cursed Rose of Love.”
Chai thought, “What a lame tile. If I wrote this I would have changed it to Passion for Love or Sweet Fragrance of love. But something seems so familiar.

Achara: “You’re pregnant?!” she yelled How? When? Where? And most importantly with whom?”
Chariya answered “ummmm…”
“Say it!”
“I can’t.”
“Tell me or I will tell mom and dad.” Walks towards the door.
“I’ll tell...”
[Achara smiled and crossed her arms across her chest.]
“It’s….”

Vipada: [Holding a piece of broken glass in her hand] “If I can’t have you don’t think anyone else can!”

Areeya: [cries] it’s best if we keep our distance away from each other.
Xiwichai: No! You can’t. I need you by my side. [Pulls her into his chest and hugged her.] “You can’t. You must stay with me.”

transcend89

sarNie Adult
an all star cast how will you keep up without messing up the names i almost had a headache trying to figure out who was who what their names will be...awesome

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Finally posting something up 4 this story. Been busy lately so I didn't get the time to post it up. Chapter 1 will be posted up in a little bit. Thanks 4 the comments. And i'm not sure how this story is going to be with all the charcters and fitting them in...so I might do like a series type to fit all the love scenes 4 all the character. Or switch it up every odd/even chapter..soo we'll see what happens.Enjoy!

Prologue​
Sometimes there’s only one path for you to walk on and endure the pain by yourself without anyone noticing. Life brings pain, happiness, and love at one point in your life, but losing someone important to you makes it harder for you to continue on with your journey. A year ago, I finally found out what it’s like to go through all the pain that I’ve never been through before. My heart being torn like a flower that has been picked from its roots to be sniff and thrown away at once. Like the flower has been cursed to not be admired and loved…That flower was a ROSE. It was cursed to bring pain upon a loving couple, no matter what lifetime they are born to be together. Obstacles will be in the way of their love, making it hard for them to cross thousands of mountains and lakes.

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
:thanks: Sorry chapter 1 is kind of short. Hope you enjoy reading it. will be posting chapter 2 as soon as i can.

Chapter 1
Areeya was running away from whatever dark forces she can feel following her. She doesn’t know how she ended up in a big dark forest somewhere along a deep body of water. All she knew is that she has to run for her life and escape from this forest wishing that it is just another nightmare and she’ll wake up from it.
Areeya: [Trips on a big stone] Aaahhhh!
Unknown voice: Areeya………Areeya...
The voice was coming closer and closer.
Areeya: Don’t come any closer. Help me! Someone. Help! [Tries to stand up, but her foot was caught onto something sticky]
The dark forces moves closer to her and closer.
Areeys Don’t…Don’t. Ahhh!
[Reality]
Areeya’s mother: Areeya [shakes her]Aree. My dear.
Areeya:[wakes up] Ma! [hugs her mother]
Areeya’s mother:What’s wrong? Another bad dream?
Areeya: [nods yes]
Areeya’s mother:It’s ok now my dear. It’s only a dream don’t think to much about it.
Areeya: I’m scared that ..
Areeya’s mother: [pulls away with a worried look on her face] What?
Areeya:[looks at her mom not wanting to make her worried about her] Nothing. Never mind. I’m just stress from all the filming these pass few days.
Areeys’s mother: Tell you what [strokes her hair] get ready and pack your stuff. We’re going to go take a vacation at our summer house. So you can be stress free from all the acting. [Smiles]
Areeya: [smiles] Ka. Ma.
Areeya’s mother: [smiles and leaves the room]
Areeya: [Sitting on the edge of the bed] when are all these crazy nightmares going to disappear all at once? [Gets up to get ready].
*A shadow moves across the room*

~Xiwichai~
It was another afternoon like every single day filled with filming, press conference, and interviews. He can’t wait to go home and rest. His schedule has been busier than ever causing him to not get enough sleep. Finally, his schedule is cleared sooner than he thought.
Xi: [lays on his sofa and closes his eyes] *sighs* finally, some rest.
Xi’s manager: [slams down a script in front of him] you have to take a look at this. This drama is going to make you even famous than before, because I heard that the main n’ek is going to be Ms.Areeya Saowapan.
Xi: [Sat up] what does she have to do with me becoming famous?
Xi’s manager: How can she not get you famous? Just imagine, you and her are known as the cutest couple to the viewers and fans. Haven’t you seen what people wrote on the internet how you to would be such a cute couple if you two were paired up?
Xi: I did. It’s just that I’m afraid to do stupid stuff to create a scandal between her and me.
Xi’s manager: Why would you worry about that? You’re a play boy. You play with girl’s heart and then dump them. That’s who you are and always been.
Xi: I know, but she looks innocent and angelic. She’s not like those types of girls who I’ve been with before. I just don’t want to ruin my image and pride.
Xi’s manager: [puts a hand on Xi’s shoulder] just think about it. You might fall in love with her. You might not know, she may be the one for you. [Leaves]
Xi: [stares at the script on the table]​

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Here's chapter 2. Sorry if there is spelling mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Chapter 2:
The first meeting
Nataya: [yawns] what time is it? [Looks at her alarm clock; it says 8:45] Ah! [Gets out of bed] I’m late! I’m late! [Rushes to get ready]. I’m so dead.
Mrs. Watanarot enters her room
Mrs. Watanarot: Dear. What’s wrong? Why are you panicking so early on a Saturday morning?
Nataya:[looks through her dresser] I’m late! [Looks at her mom] wait...did you say Saturday?
Mrs. Watanarot: Yes. You’re suppose to go to Achara’s summer vacation house with them today at 10.
Nataya: [Laughs and then smiles] I’m so stupid. I thought I was late for work. It’s because I had a dream being late to work. No wonder.
Mrs. Watanarot: [Smiles] you need time off from work. You’re working to hard. It’s a good thing that you are going with your cousins to have some fun at Hua Hin. Get ready and have some breakfast before you leave.
Nataya: [Smiles] Ka. Mae.
Her mom left the room
Nataya:[Hits her head] you’re so stupid. How can you forget? Ah. I still have some work to finish. Guess I’ll just bring it with me.

Kee Songtatcha
Kee: [On the phone] mae, I told you already that I’m old enough to find myself a girlfriend. I don’t want to go on anymore blind dates. All the girls are not my type at all. I don’t care if she is the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Watanarot daughter. I’m sure she is not my type. I have to go to a meeting with the share holders. Yes, I’ll call you later. Bye.
[Hangs up]
[Talking to himself] I’m so tired of Mae always pairing me up to some girls that are not even that pretty and acts like they are so high of themselves. [Gets in his car and left]
It’s because Mae keeps going on and on about that girl now there is a lot of traffic.

Nataya W
Nataya: No. Not now. I should have left the house early. *sighs*. Traffic. Achara and the others are going to be so mad at me now.

Kee S.
The lanes started moving again
Kee: [keeps on changing lanes because he was late for the appointment with the share holders] Hope I get there without any damage. [His phone was ringing; he forgot where he put his phone when he got in his car. As he was searching for his phone, he droved on the wrong side of the road. Cars were honking at him. He pulled over before he crashed into another driver. [Looks up from the steering wheel] Oh shit!

Nataya W.
[Her head hitted on the steering wheel when she was braking] ah. [Touches her head and looked at her hand] “Blood!” [The guy who crashed into her knocked on her window] “Oh he is so going to get it.” [Gets out of her car]
“Khun, don’t you have eyes? Can’t you see that you were driving on the wrong side of the road at all? You have to pay for the damage.”
Kee: Hey, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to drive on the wrong side of the road and there isn’t much damage down here. Look [points at her car] not even a little scratch at all.
Nataya: Ni Khun! Look at my injury here [points to her head] Even if there is no scratch on my car you have to pay for the medical expense and be responsible for it.
Kee: That is just a little scratch. You won’t die from it.
Nataya: Ni! [Her cell phone rings; picks up her phone] Hello? Ka. I just got into a little accident. I’ll be there. [Hangs up and went to her car and grabbed her business card] Here. [She hands him the card] I’m in a hurry. I’m hoping I can get the medical expense by the end of next week. [She got into her car and drove away]

Kee: It should be me who says that. [His phone rings] Hello? Dad? Oh. The meeting is cancel? Ok. I’ll be in Hua Hin this week to check up on Xiwichai at our resort. Ok. Take care. Please tell Mae not to set me up on anymore blind dates. [Looks at the business card in his hand] *in his mind* Nataya Watanarot? Sounds familiar. Ok Bye.

Saowapan Family
Chariya: [Looks out the window from her room] Hey. P’Nat is here.
Achara: Finally. I want to be in Hua Hin so bad.
Chariya: Don’t you have some modeling to do today?
Achara: The photo shoot is at Hua Hin today. So it’s all good.

Nataya enters the house
Nataya: Sawatdeeka khun pa, khun lung.
Mr. & Mrs. Saowapan: Sawatdee.
Nataya: I’m sorry I was late. It was because I got into an accident on the way here.
Mrs. S: [Smiles] its okay dear. Oh my you’re bleeding!
Nataya: It’s just a little small injury.
Mrs. S: let me clean it up. I don’t want your mom calling me saying I’m not taking care of her daughter. Nam. Get me the first-aid kit and a cup of coffee for Nataya.
Nam: Ka khun pooying. [Leaves the room]
Mrs. S: Let’s sit down and wait for your cousins to come down.
Nataya: Ka khun pa. [Follows her aunt and uncle into the living room.]
Chariya and Achara comes downstairs
Chariya: P’nat! [Goes and hugs her]
Nataya: [laughs] it’s nice to see you again
Chariya: [pulls away] Ey. What happen to your forehead?
Nataya: Just a little accident on the way.
Achara: My turn. [Hugs Nataya]
Nataya: You’re still acting like a kid even when you’re all grown up.
Achara: [Pulls away] [Whiney] P’Nat. You’re still the same too. Always teasing me. How was America?
Nataya: It was good, just that I got super tired studying. How’s your modeling career so far?
Achara: Don’t get me started.
Chariya: P’Achara always steals all the attention and all the poochai’s hearts.
Achara: Ni! [Smiles] That is so true.
Nataya: [Smiles]
Nam: [Enters the room with the first-aid kit] Here’s the first-aid kit khun pooying.
Mrs. S: Nataya, come here and let me clean your wound.
Nataya: Khun Pa ka, it’s okay I can do it myself.
Achara: I’ll do it for you. You always help me when we were small.
Nataya:[smiles] Ka.
Achara helps Nataya treat her wound
Areeya comes downstairs

Nataya: Where’s Areeya?
Areeya: I’m right here
Nataya: [looks up and smiles] Always the last one. [Gets up from the couch and hugs her and pulls away] You were great on the last drama. You need to get a role and be strong. I’m tired of seeing you being weak and always crying.
Areeya: [Whiney] P’Nat...You’re always like this. Ka. I’ll ask for the n’rai role then. And I’m not always the last one.
Nataya: [Laughs] I was just kidding with you. But seriously you do need a character that is strong and doesn’t cry all the time. So, how’s life as an actress? I bet there’s a lot of hot celebrities’ poochai after you. Chai mai? Must be fun to be an actress.
Areeya: It’s not fun at all. Life as an actress is tiring and stressful.
Mrs. S: Let’s go. We don’t want to arrive there late now do we?
Areeya: Not at all.

They headed to the car and left for Hua Hin

At Hua Hin/ summer vacation home
Achara:[First to get out of the car] so refreshing! It’s good to be back!
Chariya: I’m going to the beach.
Nataya: I’m coming too. [Runs after Chariya]
Achara: Mae, I’m going to leave for work. I’ll be back by dinner.
Mrs. S.: Ja lu (yes child/dear)
Mr. S: Be careful at work.
Achara: Ka. Bye. [Hugs her parents and leaves]
Areeya: I’m going to take a nap.
Mrs. S: Go on ahead. You need your rest before you start filming another drama.
Areeya headed inside and went to her room.
Areeya: [Lies on her soft queen size bed] *sighs* It’s good to be back.
As Areeya lies on her bed she quickly falls asleep.
Areeya: [dreaming]” Where are you taking me? [The image of the man was blurry except for what was surrounding her.]
She asked him again “where are we?” The mysterious man answered “our place.” He stopped and she took a look around. There were roses everywhere. The place they were standing could see the view of the sun rising and setting down perfectly. It was calm and peaceful. She and the mysterious man were looking over at the horizon of the sun. Suddenly the image changed. She saw herself wearing clothes during the rattanakosin era. Guards of the palace were holding her back while she knew the guy she loved was being attacked.​