D2B - Partiharn Krung Sood Tai

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i love this song to death! this is the first d2b song that made me love their music!

well, i attempted this song, and here are the results. my thai isn't the best, so.....yea..haha bear with me.

plz give me some feedback. i LOVE thai music, so i would not want to kill any of their songs...lol

D2B - Partiharn Krung Sood Tai COVER

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey Mongstaness,

You know I never knew your name. Mind if I asks for it? I listen to a couple of your singing but never got around to replying to them. I like Ngao asoke song the best. Lolz I wanted to strangle you a couple of time. Why? Lolz because you always beat me to the song I wanted to sing. Especially this song I love it to death too. I like your voice but in here I can hear you straining yourself a bit just certain areas. Some area I don't hear it from your stomach but from your throat instead. Other than that hey I give you loads of credit. It's a hard song to sing. Plus the song was design as a duet it. Good job. You know what song I want to hear you sing? hehe if you don't mind a little request. I wanted to hear you sing a song from Hua Jai Sila sang by Bie the star. หัวใจของเธอ (Hua Jai kaung tur).

PS.
Just a little FYI. Singing belongs in the Talent section under Performance

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Hey Mongstaness,

You know I never knew your name. Mind if I asks for it? I listen to a couple of your singing but never got around to replying to them. I like Ngao asoke song the best. Lolz I wanted to strangle you a couple of time. Why? Lolz because you always beat me to the song I wanted to sing. Especially this song I love it to death too. I like your voice but in here I can hear you straining yourself a bit just certain areas. Some area I don't hear it from your stomach but from your throat instead. Other than that hey I give you loads of credit. It's a hard song to sing. Plus the song was design as a duet it. Good job. You know what song I want to hear you sing? hehe if you don't mind a little request. I wanted to hear you sing a song from Hua Jai Sila sang by Bie the star. หัวใจของเธอ (Hua Jai kaung tur).

PS.
Just a little FYI. Singing belongs in the Talent section under Performance
lol yea i was using my throat at a few parts cuz the shifts were too fast..haha and i havent developed the breathing styles for thai songs yet...

hua jai kong tur? lol. i'll think about iyt, but no guarantees...

does ne one even check that section often? haha. i always forget about it....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thankss! =) You did a greaaat job! Do you happen to have the original version??
^ Here you go...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wmnwqjzngke

names chewy. lol yea i was using my throat at a few parts cuz the shifts were too fast..haha and i havent developed the breathing styles for thai songs yet...

hua jai kong tur? lol. i'll think about iyt, but no guarantees...

does ne one even check that section often? haha. i always forget about it....
ahaha that's why we gotta promote it so people don't forget about it.

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
I also love this song....out of d2b song this is the second song that I learned beside go hok gun bai tueng nai...but yeah agian...i freaking love this song...One of my favorite favorite....always love d2b 4eva.

little

sarNie Adult
i thought patiharn krung soot tai is sung after big's death compose of dan and beam only. or is it the 3 of them. i forgot and have bad memories like i'm not human anymore.