Daddy Duo-Khun Por Jom Fiew ( Yaak)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh man...i should of known what role Pei would get..
hahaha
the same old character she always gets. lol
but she's pretty XD
lol
i soooo~~~ love Fang&&banks part the most cause it's so funny&&Cute!
i also love film&&fours arguing. lol
it's so funny already XD
lol
yeah..this should move already XP
rofl ;P

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i wanted to start dis on da weekend but i aint even get to finish din nam lohm fai. what days do dis lakorn play?

watched the first ep. at first, when i saw pei, i thought she was four w/ long hair! very, very, very attractive casting. songs are good, too.

awesome so far. the little kid is great. where did they find him. best kid actor i have seen in a comedy in a LONG time.

roselovesice

Today's episode was funny but overall okeys. :DD
but man! Bank looked mighty handsome in that blue shirt.
LOL :pPP

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so funny!! Both Pr'ake's and Nang ake's thinks that Film&Bank
are a gay couple and Fang&Four are Lesbian couples!! SO hilarious!!
I love N'chain after he played the movie call "Dream Team!"

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Lol, i don't get why Film can't jst bring the kid to the police station... but yea its a lakorn... lol

in the preview for next ep., it does show Film telling the kid to just go to the police station. guess the kid looked so sad that Film just took him in. :lol: does the kid really have amnesia or is he faking it? :huh:

roselovesice

i haven't seen todays episode but i also don't get why the kids parents are nawt lookin' for him
pretty shock about that. lol :p
i don't think the kid is faking it. maybe he does have amnesia for the time being.
but is the kid the only for bringing Four&&Film closer cause they have to care for Chain.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe da parents are looking but haven't found him yet lol but dis lakorn is really funny ugh garsh i hate how it ends when something's bout to happen and ur like NOOOOO lol

roselovesice

Ahaha yeah maybe ;P ^^^^^^

i agreee!! i was like...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
another week!
lol
i can't wait to see more XD
lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gar i wanna watch dis lakorn lol da things chain say are so funny. he's like a lil grown up lol when four was tellin him dem bedtime stories he was like "dats a girl's story" LMAO i was like hahahahaha. he's so cute and then he goes i want p'ped to act it out too LOL