Dal Ja's Spring

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer

Synopsis:
Oh Dal Ja, 33 years old... single. And still waiting for her 'prince' to come. She works as an MD of a home shopping tv show. She has everything... money, power and success. The only thing she dreams about is marriage. Then she meets flirty guy, Shin Sae Do, who seemed nice to her. After seeing how Sae Do flirts with Wee Seon Joo, the host of the home shopping tv show, she seeks revenge. Kang Tae Bong, who has a mysterious past, pretends to be her boyfiend and signs a dating contract with her. But then again, who is this Um Ki Jeong that seemed to be the perfect gentleman? An enterprise representative.. rich, goodlooking, intelligent and courteous. Three men, one woman.. who will win Oh Dal Ja's charm? Who will end up as her 'knight in shining armor?'

OST

http://www.zshare.net/audio/nae-son-eul-ja...un-mp3-csm.html

http://www.zshare.net/audio/to-you-mine-pearls-day-mp3.html

http://www.zshare.net/audio/wax-to-request-mp3.html

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
is anyone watching this? I am watching it @ youtube up to ep 9 n loving it

compared to queen of the game...it's a less intense drama...

if u do watch...what do u think of it?

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang.. at first i wasn't sure.. but i'm really hook on it.. I love Kang Tae Bong...he's hot......also very cute :drool: this is actually a very interesting storyline.. It's very cute... and i love the other two couple.. they're cute in their own way.. i like the guy too, he was the first guy that oh da jas liked.. he's a very funny guy plus always calling her friend.. when he needed her help.. he's hopeless just like da jas.. that's what makes it cute.. how their problem are similar... the only person i didn't like was the third guy... the married guy... he's good and all but i still choose the "spare tire" like Da Jas's grandma... that was so cute.. I have seen to part 9 and it's gettin good.. we now get to know a little bit more about tae bong... so i can't wait to see more sweet scenes... love the ending of part 9... ahhhh.... just thinking about it gets me all excited... heheh.. :D :D i'm so in love with kang tae bong... :wub: wish he does more series in the future...i want to see more of him... i have his other one, but i still haven't got a chance to watch it... i'll finish this one first...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
u're funny neenia...I agree with you

after finding out about his background...I support the "spare tire" too...hehe

also, I can totally relate to Dal Ja n her lack of boy friend problem...lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
must watch.. also the guys will grow on you.... like my hottie....Kang Tae Bong... :drool: heheh.... Still waiting for sub to come out and also the parts.... can't wait...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Yeah, it's a fun n entertaining drama to watch...but so far seem like we're the only 2 interested in it here meenia

currently watching up to ep 16 subbed...20 raw

INoi

sarNie Elites
I started watching it last week, and I really like it. It's a pretty good comedy. Recommand to everyone.