Damaged (CH 1)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 1

SONG PLAYING : LANA DEL REY - CARMEN

It's a joyous day for the lovely bride and groom. A new beginning as husband and wife, starting a new chapter in their lives. They're happy as can, waited so long for this day to happen. Laughter fills the air with smiles plaster on the guest's faces. Everyone's enjoying themselves, drinking, laughing, chatting, mingling, just having a ball. Soft subtle music whispers quietly throughout the ballroom as Loud chatters echoes. Champagne glasses toast one another, as the guest congratulate the unity of the bride and groom as one.

A perfect reception so far, but down the hall scurries a mysterious woman. She struts the hall as if she were a model, in her red Louboutin heels, wearing an off-white laced train dress, almost similar to a bride's gown. The dress contours to her curvaceous body as she walks fiercely and fast as her hips synchronize to her every step, one foot in front of the other as if she were on an invisible tight rope. The train of the dress drags along the pavement, leaving a ghostly silhouette. Her head held high, as she listens to her heels striking loudly against pavement, overpowering the sound of the laughter in the reception. A grin creeps onto her face as she gets closer to the door. Perfect timing, as she hears the bride and groom professing their love for one another. 

She slips inside the unguarded doors and walks viciously through the reception, passes all the tables and guests, ignoring everybody in sight, as if she were invincible. She makes way to the center stage, heading towards the groom at a slow yet fast pace. Then in a blink of an eye, the woman pulls her hand back, swinging at him with full force as her hand strikes the groom hard across the face. It leaves him startled, knocking him to the floor in a daze. Everyone's startled by the woman's action, covering their mouths in disbelief by this display of horror.

The bride helps the groom up, then stares at the woman in anger. "What the hell is your problem !?" She screams in a panic, brushing the groom down.

The groom looks up, eyes widen, touching his slightly bloody lips from the woman's hard smack. "What--what-- what are you doing ?!" He barks, still startled.

"Who--who the hell is she, Chaipop?!" the bride stares at the woman before, who's grinning like the devil.

"I-- I-- I don't know -- who--- who she is, Alissa-- Honest!" The groom stutters, unable to speak properly, "Who the hell let her in!?" He bellows at the top of his lungs, demanding for answers.

The mysterious woman chuckles evilly, disgusted by the groom's cowardly action.

"Aww… Don't be like that Chaipop… " She pouts, giving him a wink, gently caressing the cheek she just slapped. "You know it's a shame to start a marriage off with a lie…" she whispers in his ear, grinning at him as she smiles devilishly at the bride.

The bride pushes the mysterious woman away.

"What do you want!?" Alissa barks, holding onto Chaipop's arm in a jealous rage.

The mysterious woman stares at Alissa, shaking her head in disgust, snaring at her in pity. She bends down and picks up the microphone, tapping it to see if it's still connected to the speaker.

"I'll tell you who I am Alissa--" she clears her throat, wanting it to be heard throughout the room, "Nice to meet you by the way-- I've heard so much about you… It's go great to finally meet you-- in person--" She grins Alissa, winking like a devil in disgust, two-faced as can be, "But back to who I am…" she clears her throat, "Since your husband is too much of a coward to tell you… I'll tell you…" she takes a step closer to Alissa, "Thepthida…" she utters loudly. "But you can call me Thida…" she smiles, "And-- I'm the other woman Chaipop's been fucking…" She grins from ear to ear at Alissa, proud of her dirty action. Thrilled to see the expression on her face change from happy to horror.

The crowd erupts with gasps and chatter,s stunned by the drama that unfolds. Photographers began to snap photos and people began recording this escapade before their eyes.

Thida drops the microphone, beaming like the Cheshire Cat as she watches the bride crumbles before her.

"That's not true!!!" Alissa screams, shaking her head violently, "You're a lying bitch! Chaipop wouldn't do that!" Chaipop tries to calm Alissa down, holding her back from trying to attack Thida.

Thida chuckles at her expenses, rolling her eyes as Alissa acts so dramatically. Just then she reaches into clutch, pulling out photos. She stares at the stack of photos for a brief second then grins at Alissa as she tosses them in her face. The photos scatters all over the center floor. Thida chuckles as she watches Alissa's eyes widen, jaw dropped with disbelief, who's about to have a seizure over the scattered naked photos of Chaipop and Thida-- intimate photos. She quickly picks the photos up, shoveling them into a pile as quickly as possible before people can see them.

Chaipop tries to help but Alissa pushes him away, "Get off of me you lying son of a bitch! You're a cheater! You're a bastard! I hate you! This marriage is over!" she cries.

"Baby-- I'm sorry! I--it was-- I'm sorry -- It was only one night! I swear-- it's in the past-- I didn't-- It means--" 

"Oh sweetheart--" Thida intervenes, disgusted by his denial, "It was more than one night and you know it… You're hurting my feelings now…" she pouts,  "Maybe I should show her the video …?" She raises her eyebrow at him, blackmailing him.

Alissa freezes immediately, "Vid--What--what video…?" her voice is shaky, tears still running down her cheeks.

"It's the video that will ruin many lives tonight…" Thida snickers, shaking her head at the poor woman, grinning at this twisted plot, "Are you mentally prepared to see it…?" She questions Alissa.

She slowly rises, leaving the scattered photos on the floor. She's still shaken up by everything but nods her head. 

"Alright…" Thida inhales deeply, pulling out her phone, to show her the clip-- a sex tape of Thida and Chaipop. Her eyes grew ten times bigger. She gasps for air, trying her hardest to breath, disgusted and horrified by what she's witnessing. 

She drops the phone, distraught and disturbed by everything and everyone. She screams at the top of her head, crying her eyes out, unable to comprehend or grasps what just happen in the past 15 minutes. Everything went downhill and she turned into a hot mess. "You bitch!!" she tries to charge for Thida but Chaipop grabs her, holding her down so she won't harm anyone. She continues to cry and scream, losing her mind with each passing second.

Thida picks up her phone, dusting off specks of dust. Then she looks down at Alissa, still grinning for ear to ear, "You're very welcome… I'm always glad to help another woman in need..." She winks at her and quickly turns around, walking out of the hall with such elegance and confidence as if nothing happen.

Nobody tries and stop Thida, too hung up on Alissa losing her mind, unsure what they were suppose to do or how they were suppose to act. People still continued snapping pictures, recording the mental breakdown of Alissa.

Thida walks out the hall, along the stretched corridors, smiling from ear to ear as the screams echoes loudly in her ears. An eery grins stays plasters on her face.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi noy ty 4writing another ff 4us 2njoy ! i like LDR her songs r haunting ! this sounds like a v interesting psychopath romance thriller ? i look forward 2 read further, ty 4 ur time noy.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Amazingly written. Just started reading already got me interested. You have a great and very detailed way of writing. :)