damn so much people crazy for tou yang....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
damn so much people crazy for tou yang but me i dont care....none of us will gonna get him....we're all juz wishing...ok so stop pulling popular hmong people name in here....cuz that's not good ..ok...aniwase...umm....i juz sign up for sarnworld thingy cuz it seems interesting to me and this will be a great idea to deal with songs...so i dont really know how to use it but maybe i'll get use to it when im good at it...yeah so whoever cares about this...juz apply back to me as soon as possible...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
im not his fan
but i think he is one pof hmong best looking actors
i perfer Xab Thoj even though he isn't ood looking he got goodtalent
so does Tou

suesan

sarNie Egg
damn so much people crazy for tou yang but me i dont care....none of us will gonna get him....we're all juz wishing...ok so stop pulling popular hmong people name in here....cuz that's not good ..ok...aniwase...umm....i juz sign up for sarnworld thingy cuz it seems interesting to me and this will be a great idea to deal with songs...so i dont really know how to use it but maybe i'll get use to it when im good at it...yeah so whoever cares about this...juz apply back to me as soon as possible...

this is the site for movies, songs, actors and actress and that's the point for this site. If you are just here for songs then you can go check out some other sites. We can talk about anybody we want. You can't tell us who who talk about and who we shouldn't. We need to support our hmong movies stars.

calla

sarNie Adult
he isn't that cute and i'm not crazy about him either.

but i don't think its wrong for people to keep on talking about their favorite one.

Poopie

sarNie Egg
he's alrite looking......but yea....i have to agree...compared to all the other hmong stars...he's up there as one of the cuter ones...LOL

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
He is cute but just not super cute. Anyways, I agreed that this site is about actors and actress and to talk about what we want. So please........

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
If you don't care then don't post this random topic about him.

I'm not crazy about him, but I support him. He's not the best Hmong actor, nor is he the best singer, but I still support him. Its rare that we have young good looking actors.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm not really a fan of Tub Yaj...yeah, he's good looking and his acting is decent, but I'm not Tub Yaj crazed...too much hype may boost his ego, which I've heard it has already...although, I like his brother Cai Yaj's acting better...Cai plays the n'eks boyfriend from Mua Lee's movie Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo....In all reality, I'm more of a Cua Yaj fan....as well as a Xab Thoj fan....

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Ohmy....tub yaj is such a hottie!!! I'm a big fan of his. Does anyone know if he's coming to the Metrodome New Year, if so please let me know. Thnx

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay,

okay, I am a total tou yang freak...okay didn't sound right but yeah, i am a big fan, he has a great voice and is good looking, acting...good but everyone can improve...I love him and I'll talk about him...isn't this a section for talking about this kind of things...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
welp....sorrie yah....i didnt mean to say anything like dat but yeah...aniwase thanks for whoever applied back....its nice for me to get to know how yah feeling.....