Dan ใช้หัวใจ Chai Hua Jai MV + BTS Pictures ]

cecilia

Staff member
Just the pictures until the mv come out .. song: ใช้หัวใจ

Credit: sanook --- CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV :wub:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
dan is cute and has a very nice voice
beside that, he's also very talent in writing his own song...
luv him!

suritha

sarNie Egg
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
DAN!
i've been waiting for so long
from the pictures i can tell the mv is going to be nice!
can't wait for this!
so excited!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ii'm not really feeling this new look of Dan's :( I lovedd it wayyyy in the beginning of D2B<3! Thats the DAN i fell in love with.. AHHHHH! =)

cecilia

Staff member
^hm, i have a different opinion though. i want him to grow gradually to define himself .. as DAN .
D2B is the start of everything, if we want to see more of DAN, we need to allow and accepts these small changes that he's leading us too.
eventually, we'll meet him along the road to his self discovery .. i feel there are still loads of talent in him that has not been show yet, and can't wait to see
how he unveil it as well. It's something new that he's bringing on to the table different from D2B ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^difinetly Ceci..as a die-hard D2B fan..i'm supportive of them as a group and as individuals..
and as talented as Dan alreadie is...his cover of "Beautiful Day" i can difinetly hear some improvements
in his voice..and i'm loving it...

thanx for shaing the pichas..OMFG! i can't wait for it...seems like there's gonna be some
dances in here...ehehe..and i hope Sony gives him the opportunity to sing some english
songs becuz his cover of "back at one" and "come back to me" was quite good...

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Dan is sooooo cute. I can't wait for his mv. I'm dying to see it. Hope it will come out soon!!! :D

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
oOoOOoO .. niceeee
cant wait for the album to releaseeeeeeeeeee !!! :D
thanks for sharing the BTS picturess !!! :)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
^hm, i have a different opinion though. i want him to grow gradually to define himself .. as DAN .
D2B is the start of everything, if we want to see more of DAN, we need to allow and accepts these small changes that he's leading us too.
eventually, we'll meet him along the road to his self discovery .. i feel there are still loads of talent in him that has not been show yet, and can't wait to see
how he unveil it as well. It's something new that he's bringing on to the table different from D2B ..

cecilia.. i couldn't agree more.. Dan is GROWING, not just by age but also as a person. Just to see him working this hard shows that he wants everything to be as CLOSE to him as a person as possible. I heard a bit of the song.. and i'm loving it. He never forgets that it started from D2B though.. but this guys has alot fo hidden talents.. which i'm ready to see.. i wanna see more sides of him. And i think he's gonna deliver it well.

He's actually doign everyhting himself and more.. so proud of him.. can't wait until the MV. it's airing 19th march.. yay!!