Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Royal words left in KARAOKE form

• Some Royal words left in KARAOKE form with brief definition

• Total voters

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I just wanna see how many people wouldnt mind this lakorn with Karaoke words at some point of the lakorn...cos im subbing this one right now, but there's some words i REALLY dont know what it means.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I just wanna see how many people wouldnt mind this lakorn with Karaoke words at some point of the lakorn...cos im subbing this one right now, but there's some words i REALLY dont know what it means.
For some words like the royal words, you can ask me.
Maybe I can help. ;)

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WISHBONE!!!! (even though i know u're a girl) hehe....i was going to ask you to help me...but i "graang jai" because i know you have your subs to do... but thank you so much! hehe!! cos i cant ask my mother (she doesnt want me to do subs) so i cannot let her know. and my sis doesnt wanna help me cos she's annoyed with me asking her about thai words.

hehe. when i have some questions, maybe i'll PM you from youtube or sarnworld okay? :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WISHBONE!!!! (even though i know u're a girl) hehe....i was going to ask you to help me...but i "graang jai" because i know you have your subs to do... but thank you so much! hehe!! cos i cant ask my mother (she doesnt want me to do subs) so i cannot let her know. and my sis doesnt wanna help me cos she's annoyed with me asking her about thai words.

hehe. when i have some questions, maybe i'll PM you from youtube or sarnworld okay? :lol:
It's okay. You can send me either youtube or sarnworld. I check both usually. :lol: