Dang Sawan Sarb

yukihime

Private
Since I'm uploading Dang Sawan Sarb in my Archive section, I thought it would be neat to have a little discussion topic about this lakorn :lol:

So, any comments? Likes, dislikes?

I know this lakorn is old so it shouldn't really be here. I'll move it to the old lakorn discussion 2 weeks after I finish uploading the entire serie. ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yukihime said:
Since I'm uploading Dang Sawan Sarb in my Archive section, I thought it would be neat to have a little discussion topic about this lakorn :lol:

So, any comments? Likes, dislikes?
I know this lakorn is old so it shouldn't really be here. I'll move it to the old lakorn discussion 2 weeks after I finish uploading the entire serie. ;)
[post="25425"][/post]​
i really liked this movie, but i wished por's actions were more aggressive instead of just his words. hehehe...i'm such a perve or something.

also, i didn't get to see a part of eps 8, where they got married! i was so sad, and then you came along to lift me up! lol

one more thing, i wish attitep (you know, played by...oh crap, can't remember his name...oh well), the boyfriend of dawan's cousin who fell in love with her, didn't die. even though he was an asshole throughout the whole movie, he turned out to be good at the end, and dawan's cousin deserved that much, at least. :( dang, i was mad! 5555

but yeah, those are my inputs for now...until i think of something else... :D

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I never saw it before, but I like it so far. :) Thanks for uploading it. I wished there were more parts with the naughty Kob, I like her. :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey thanks Yukihime for uploading the lakorn.

What I like and disliked? Dawan in the beginning. Yeah she was a bi*** but at least she didn't let anyone step on her and she knew who was playing her. As soon as she lost her memory she lost her brain too.

Liked the chemistry between Por and Kob but once Dawan regained her memory, I hated how Por kept on whining about her not being his sweet little wife anymore.

Didn't like the bad guy's little sister. She was soooo annoying and it was annoying when everyone kept on believing her words.

Loved the scenes after the wedding. Kob and Por were so cute together but I remember laughing my butt off when Por was still being an ass and Dawan said something about it being her first time and Por was all shocked. I'm like how could you not tell she was a virgin?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I absolutely love this lakorn. I remember thinking Kob & Por had such great chemistry together when I first saw this. They had such cute moments together whether it was sweet scenes or them fighting and argueing. But my favorite thing about this lakorn was seeing Kob playing two different roles. It just shows that she's such a versatile actress.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
i really liked this movie, but i wished por's actions were more aggressive instead of just his words. hehehe...i'm such a perve or something.

also, i didn't get to see a part of eps 8, where they got married! i was so sad, and then you came along to lift me up! lol

one more thing, i wish attitep (you know, played by...oh crap, can't remember his name...oh well), the boyfriend of dawan's cousin who fell in love with her, didn't die. even though he was an asshole throughout the whole movie, he turned out to be good at the end, and dawan's cousin deserved that much, at least. :( dang, i was mad! 5555

but yeah, those are my inputs for now...until i think of something else... :D
[post="25442"][/post]​
Even though he was an asshole, dawan's should have gotten him, because he turn nice at the end. But he raped the other cousin so he had to died. It was sad though, he protected Dawan and got shot instead. I think the crazy cousin shot him three time...he died at the end.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. It's one of my favorites and I can't find it at any of the stores where I live. That's why I'm so glad Yukihime is uploading it. Thanks so much!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
i realli like kob in this lakorn..i liked her most when she was the stronger one...one of her best roles so far...i thought the story had a good storyline...and yes i also wished the por wouldda stepp it up a lil....hm..wat else can i say...o0o yea i realli felt bad for that one guy that died in the end...the one who was suppose to get wit her ocusin...i felt soo bad and sorry for him because he did turn out to be a good guy...but overall i like this lakorn...all the actors and actresses were realli good at their roles

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you Yukihime for uploading this lakorn, i've always wanted to watch this ^_^
Hear so much about it :lol:

kik

sarNie Egg
:w000t: Thanks Yukihimie for uploading this lakorn!
I love this lakorn it is very good so far!
I can't wait for the next couple of episodes, is the lakorn almost over yet?

I was kinda disappointed when Por didn't show up for Sai Bahd on the day of thei wedding. I don't really Por's ex-girlfriend, she annoy the hell out of me!
Yukihimie when will the next couple of episodes be up for downloading? I can't wait to watch the rest!! Its sooo goood :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Por's girlfriend is annoying and pathetic. Por's dad had said before that his only daughter in law will be Kob, he even said and the girlfriend heard, yet she kept bothering in Por's life. She doesn't do much in the lakorn.

Though Kob in in her weak state, when they bother her, her mean/strong side comes out for a bit, I love it when she beat up her cousins.

I love the begining where they introduce her, she was flirting with this one guy and he basically carried her bags and did everything for her. LOL.

kik

sarNie Egg
:huh: This is a good lakorn!
I like the part when Por came in and safe Kob after she got druged to make her fall into a deep sleep so Attitape can rape her!
I thought that was sweet of him! I also like the wedding photo shot part that was also really sweet!

Man I can't to see the rest of this lakorn! :sweat:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It was a sweet moment, I never thought he'll care enough for her to come that night and check up on her, but HE DID...of course Attitape sleep with the wrong women lol. I love how Por carried Kob downstair and was gazing at her, and then that night he slept on the couch near her, staying with her throughout the night.

The wedding photoshoot was cute, they photograhper had to tell them to get closer together, and you can tell he was shy.

kik

sarNie Egg
:lmao: hey Yukihimie can you upload the next couple episodes for all us that has been waiting? B)

S

sunflower

one of my favorite lakorns.... por's best performance in my opinion... and my favorite scenes were after kob and por got married.. i like how they became in love with each other.. after kob regained her memory.. and por came to her house, they argued.. and por was like.. you have someone to press your toothpaste for you right? lol... he is too funny... very jealous and angry at dawan...

personally i wasn't satisfied with the ending... por shouldn't of had given up so easily! he should know how kob was... he knew that inside of the mean dawan.. his lovely wife was there... why did he want to leave her? imagine if kob didn't read her diary... that would of had been messed up... por should of had created new memories with kob and not just argue with her and act so helpless that he lost his beloved wife!

overall this lakorn is very great.. of course it would be better if i wrote it.. :loool: ..

kik

sarNie Egg
:lmao: Sunflower you've seen this lakorn before right?
can you give the summery of this lakorn?
After reading wat you've wrote now i really want to know wat happen at the end of the show now!
I can't wait to watch the rest of it! Hopefullt yukihimie will upload the rest soon^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They rushed the ending. It should have been extended. Karn says he loves Dawan and all but at the end he just chooses to give up and leaves. He should have showned her how in love they were, but instead he's forcing her to remember the love they had.

Though I love every scene Por and Kob had together. I love the part after Karn forced kisses on her, and during the night she was sleeping and having a bad dream of Por and his mean behavior. But then the good memories fades in, and Kob was sleeping peacefully.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I'm going to watch this lakorn since Oil's in it, LoL ^_^

I don't like Kob's make up in this lakorn...too dark but i loved her hair tho :D

Por's always cute as usual.....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i saw some epoisde not all :lol: its ok kob acted bad in the beginnig and good and p-por was p'eak wow i didn't know he act in lakorn that long before :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i remeber .. forgot where i read it from ! But didn't por and kob slept together twice ;) ;) ..... .