Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
Por is so bad,kidnap Fon,but they are cute, i like their couple,pra aek's character like this is fun to watch, i like it ^_^ but i want them to like eachother though, curious how and when will they like eachother,from preview and summary look like they don't like eachother at all. :(
me too .. it's character like por that trigger the interest in his and Fon's love story.
i anxious to see what make them fall inlove or make Por realize that he love Fon, not benz.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when theres 2 couple in the lakorn they always gotta have one who dont like each other from the beginning while the other couple is the sweet type.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh wow the other day ami told me about this lakorn but i was just like w/e with it until i just found out my ROME was in there too. wooo now i really have to watch it. i'm getting excited just thinking about all the comedy. :loool:
i guess its a good thing jai rao only aires wed-thurs that gives me time to watch other lakorns hahaha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm so not liking por's character, so mean. also benz's mom was just so mean too, always yell at fon.

cecilia

Staff member
^she claimed, it's good intention. but i see it as abuse. Lol

Moh, he did look thin and dark in here.
sometime, i wonder, the makeup? -- when he's not with the white powder, he looks dark, and dry, like he's on drug :lol:
regardless. he still looks good. just that he have such dark deep eyes with the almost purple or burgundy lips :(

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^she claimed, it's good intention. but i see it as abuse. Lol

Moh, he did look thin and dark in here.
sometime, i wonder, the makeup? -- when he's not with the white powder, he looks dark, and dry, like he's on drug :lol:
regardless. he still looks good. just that he have such dark deep eyes with the almost purple or burgundy lips :(
Climate and exposure to the sun especially during filming.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
-_____-;; Seems like only Rome's character is reasonable here. Oh, and the girl who plays as Benz' sister, her character is nice too.
Other than that, I don't really like the other characters. Everyone seems to have a very biased and strong opinion about their situation and how they interpret the world at large. For example, Por's character is a ruffian upset with his mother b/c of her leaving (which isn't totally unreasonable seeing how jackass his father was), and Benz' mother is totally mean to Benz' half sister.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Benz half sister looks really old...how old is she in real life anyways....I'm guessing they used her because she's a singer and for the singing right?

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. LOl
they look good together ..
i really liking FON/POR's story ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Age is not really my problems. It is the look that throws it all off. Ken and Noi, man I hate their age difference but they don’t look like they are like 50 million years apart. Their features are still compatible with each other. *And then the controversy of looks arises. LMAO no wonder issues never gets resolve.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i gave this one a shot and i'm not much into these types of lakorn but the clip where rome almost kiss benz i was shouting no don't do it lets see you do it to rita first after that i don't care rteam 4ever in lakorns

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok so i've only started watching a few clips of different eps here and there so i'm not really sure whate going on.
por and rome are cousins?
benz and fon are half sisters?
is there a synopsis i can read somewhere?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I dont like the fact that Dao is so unreasonable, she kept blaming pong (Rome's character), but she can't really do anything to Nan's father. and Dao's mom just too mean, always think of herself.