Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the teaser. I really like Noon but haven't been able to get into her recent lakorns. Last one I enjoyed was Rahat Rissaya. Was looking forward to this one but I don't know if I like all that down and dirty physical fighting. Seems tasteless somehow.

Mann

I can't wait! There gonna kick butt, hahhaha they'll pull of there roles perfectly, its airing May 9th after Rae Rai Look Sao Pah!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i remembe their first lakorn so sad!!! poor noon!!! since this one, i hate vee. go go noon!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg i remembe their first lakorn so sad!!! poor noon!!! since this one, i hate vee. go go noon!!!
omg, i was crying like crazy to mae aii... i was crying a river alright! oh man i hated noon's character! she made me mad in that lakorn but she did such a good job! i hope this one's good too!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to admit that noon is the only n'ek who can makes me cry a river... she's the best in crying. i call her "dara teurk pney" it means "lady of tears"

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah haven't seen a really good one from noon since Mai ai...that one was tear jerker lol, and i hated vee so much in that lakorn. hmm can't wait for this one and hope that it's a good one. Yeah agree that noon is "the lady of tears", what's a perfect title for her.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this lakron looks relwaly intense seriously it look good and whooo are ther cat fight slol !!!! araya look slikea BIATCH!

pze

sarNie Adult
i caught the teaser to this....n gotta say it looks pretty intense.....im prolly gonna check it out n hopefully it doesnt let me down....