DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
TALKING ABOUT RUMORS & GOSSIP...

I GOT A TOPIC TO GOSSIP... (don't get the wrong idea here people, it is up to u. what you want to believe. afterall, this is a rumor.) lolz.

IS DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB DATING???? Dao Vue is one of Hmong pra-ek who makes them dr. tom movie. Paj zaub khab, won Miss Hmong Sacramento (pageant) 2007.

THEY MIGHT BE HAVING A MOVIE TOGETHER... ??? NOT CONFIRM YET.

I THINK THEY MAKE A KUTE COUPLE, "IF" THEY ARE DATING.. :D ( i never said they were, i said "IF") making myself clear here. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm. a lot of her "fans" will be upset with me... but this girl.. she's hella conceited.

this girl is a giant. she's bigger than her parents. wtf. why the hell does she keep reposting the same bulletins on myspace too? it's all in hmong too. okay. we get it. you won the pageant last year... be good for publicity. =/

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL..tat wuz mean..but kinda mean...eheehe...calm down...

i doubt they're dating...i know mr. vue and he's very..very friendly...LOL...the first picha wuz actuallie for Forever Memories Studio...so i tink since she wuz a good role model for tat thailand tingie and he's a HOT hmong pra'ek tat's why...but who knows...but if they are dating he'll probably to wait for her cuz she's only 17 i tink..a lilo older than me only

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hmm. a lot of her "fans" will be upset with me... but this girl.. she's hella conceited.

this girl is a giant. she's bigger than her parents. wtf. why the hell does she keep reposting the same bulletins on myspace too? it's all in hmong too. okay. we get it. you won the pageant last year... be good for publicity. =/
no offense or ne thing, but how well do u know her??? she is kind of my relative, so it's not like im sticking out for her, but if you don't know her that well u have no right to talk about her....

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
well... IF they are then they make a hella cute couple.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no offense or ne thing, but how well do u know her??? she is kind of my relative, so it's not like im sticking out for her, but if you don't know her that well u have no right to talk about her....
good for you if she's your relative. why don't you pass the words to her.

if you want to be a "star" out in the world.. you have to be open about critics.

and of course i don't know her... do i care? nope.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
what kind of hmong are they?
mtt
mmika
mfaki

never seen them before....are they movie stars or singer stars?

haha! just curious.... =)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ damn! does tat hot piece of hmong creation look like a hmong mtt to you..juz look at Mr. Vue..he's hecka hot!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
WHOA! IM SOOOOOOO SHOCKED HERE.....LOL....CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY POSTING THIS.....HEHE....JUST FUNNY...YOU KNOW...
I ALREADY KNEW THIS......YES! THEY ARE ACTUALLY DATING....AND IM NOT CONFUSE AT ALL OR MISUNDERSTOOD IN THIS TOPIC....ERRRR.....I GOT HER AND DAO AS A FRIEND ON MYSPACE SO YEAH....ANIWASE PEACE OUT!!!

P.S.
OOO...AW....SO SAD TO ANYONE WHO DONT KNOW THEM YET.....THAT DUDE RIGHT THERE IS A MOVIE ACTOR BY DR.TOM'S STUDIO AND THAT WOMAN RIGHT THERE WON FIRST PLACE BY LAST YEAR 2006-2007...OUR MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA....(PEGEANT GIRL)...LOL...SO HOPE YAH LEARN SOMETHING FROM ME HERE....HEHE...J/K....ANIWASE HIS NAME IS DAO VUE AND HER NAME IS PANG ZAO KHANG......ERRRRR......OOO...IF YOU WANNA SEE THEM ON VIDEO THEN MIGHT GO CHECK IT OUT IN YOUTUBE......IM SURE THEY HAVE IT...LATER...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i highly doubt they are dating...not tryin' to be negative or anyting..but i dun tink so...I happen to know Mr. Dao Vue in real life...actuallie juz got invited to an inspirational speaking conference the other day by him....he didn't mention anyting...

but i tink it'll be kinda weird though cuz she's only 17 wen he's like 22 / 23..goodness i dun know how old he is...

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
^ damn! does tat hot piece of hmong creation look like a hmong mtt to you..juz look at Mr. Vue..he's hecka hot!
haha! i guess we have different std... well, he does look mtt to me... the dud need a new hairstyle.... =)

becki

sarNie Hatchling
well as i know they are not dating.... they just doing a musci video and going to do a movies together... that is pretty much i know...