DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OK EVERYONE!

I HAVENT BEEN FOLLOWING UP ON THIS THREAD BUT NE WAYS.....

THEY ARE NOT DATING....IM KINDA RELATED TO HER, SO THATS Y I KNO THIS.... SHE IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
NOT to be mean or anything but DAo dress like Black people.. For realz. the chain & the clothes & all.. lolz. :)

he may dress like that, (black people style) but at the same time, he still admires his people. (hmong)

Most young hmong men these days aren't fluent in hmong anymore so im not surprise. i can say, Dao improve his hmong compare to his first dr.tom movie he made. his hmong was bad.. :)

STACY: depends how old you are, maybe thats the reason he didnt speak hmong to u.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
he's made progress since the first Dr. Tom movie..seriously..well i dunno wat happened to him..my sis & him are prettie good buddies..i dunno last time he said someting tat he took a class and it changed his way of thinking...if you see him now a dayz..he doesn't dress like black / mexicans..he's more casual...professional...

and i'm sorrie...but it gets on my nerves soo bad wen i hear ppl jumping to conclusion about Dao...a lot of ppl told me he was conceited...cockie..americanized...but when i met him he was the excat opposite..he was soo politey..a very lovely person...and he speaks prettie good hmong...not the best...but he knows some words i know the majority of teens now don't...trust me girls he's more hmongie than you would tink of him to be...it was a pleasant surprise

i'm sorrie not trying to be rude..but how long have you known him..from my view point..he knows how to act around young ppl...my age 16..and around older ppl..i know lotx a older ppl who adore him...example my mom was soo surprise by his attitude..she thought he wouldn't know how to act around older ppl too...she loves him now...

some girls use to tell me tat too..oh! yeah! i heard Dao doesn't date hmong girl he only go for white/ mexicans..in fact most of his ex...i tink ALL of his ex's are hmong...but does tat even matter...i know the whole hmong community is still kinda not use to inter-racial marriage or relationships..but i tink if we hmong want to prosper we need connections eh? wat betta connections than marriage...i'm not saying dun marrie hmong girls/ guys...or marriage for the connection..but you know..if it happens then it happens it doesn't make that person any less hmong than we are....

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, they make a cute couple.
But about Dao, he is good looking and i guess does okay movies. But when I met him at the July 4th tournament in MN, he doesn't even speak Hmong to me. He isn't fluent, but he is trying.
Also, does he even date Asian girls. He looks like he would only like black or white chicks. Not being racist here, but you know the Hmong customs, everybody expects him to be a good guy.
Well, my personal opinion for Dao is that every since I met him and he doesn't even speak Hmong well and doesn't even know how to act proper to the old parents all around his booth, I just look at him different.
But about the girl, I've seen her pictures and stuff, haven't met her. I will speak when I meet her. :)

just my thoughts.

Yeah you are kinda right. Dao didnt speak hmong to me either when I ask him some question on a home made interview, but I have to say, he does have a way of his own like every guy like us.

hmoobly

sarNie Egg
YEah, Dao doesn' t even speak HMong......plus HE WAX his eyebrows.....ewww........He is like so ghetto. So not HMong. He trys too hard to be hmong

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ahaha.. maybe he is trying to attract BOTH the elderly and the young ones these days.. It's pretty hard to go both ways ..

is paj zaub really that young though? she seems so mature, around her 20s to me.. but she is really pretty..

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
they're not dating. he is somewhat supposedly talking to my friend. he's coming down next month to visit her.

i'm not a big fan of his. he sucks at acting. according to a Hmong magazine I saw over the summer in MN, Dao Vue is "SO HMONG" which, with one look, you can tell he is not! he thinks too much of himself and he is always wearing that sunglasses. he sux!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
As far as I know, they're not dating. But I really like Paj Zaub. I think she is pretty and I know they're are prettier girls out there but I think Paj Zaub is one of the pretty girls. Some people just need to stop talking shit about other people. You can talk about her to yourself, don't go out in public and let the world know.
Nkaujhmooblauj, I think if hmong people have a country one day, you should work as a news reporter? You might be good for the job. Its good to know that she is conceited but yea she is nice if you get to know her and talk to her. Maybe you did know her and talk to her but not everyone fits everyone. Maybe she is not the type of person you like but that happens. :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
So are this pix's officially from a movie they're doing together or what? And if so when is it coming out?

no they're not doing a movie together...for what i know...i think they took those pix because she's doing her movie with cheng and dao' doing his too so i think that's why they took it at thailand but i don't know....for sure i know that she and dao are not doing a movie together......
(why do people say she's a giant..?...- she is like little as in the okay range size.. ...i guess their eye's messed up...)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
As far as I know, they're not dating. But I really like Paj Zaub. I think she is pretty and I know they're are prettier girls out there but I think Paj Zaub is one of the pretty girls. Some people just need to stop talking shit about other people. You can talk about her to yourself, don't go out in public and let the world know.
PAJ ZAUB AND DAO R NOT DATING BECUZ IF U LOOK OR BUY MAIV XYOOJ'S MV....

PAJ ZAUB N HER BF R ON THE BACK COVER.....I DONT KNO Y BUT PAJ ZAUB IS RELATED TO MAIV XYOOJ, SO I GUESS THATS Y. JUS FOR FUNSIES

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

PAJ ZAUB N HER BF R ON THE BACK COVER.....I DONT KNO Y BUT PAJ ZAUB IS RELATED TO MAIV XYOOJ, SO I GUESS THATS Y. JUS FOR FUNSIES

omg! really?!!! who said that.. who said paj zaub bf is that guy.. cause that guy on mai xyooj mv cover is mai xyooj older son.. are u sure? lolz..

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really so they're doing a movie together. Man I was hopeing they would because I would like to see them do one together.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

I THINK YOU MISS UNDERSTOOD....THAT DUDE IS MAIV XYOOJ 'S SON.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
but i'm really honest i really think that is maiv xyooj's son cause my sis-n-law loved her and makes connections with her and knows mostly everything about her...so i'm pretty sure its not him......like i'm 99% sure!

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
On Dao's myspace, he is listed as "single"...lol.
There's a pic of him & some girl riding a horse together.
I'm not sure if that's her or not, although she is listed as
his top friend.

angelness

sarNie Egg
^ LOL..tat wuz mean..but kinda mean...eheehe...calm down...

i doubt they're dating...i know mr. vue and he's very..very friendly...LOL...the first picha wuz actuallie for Forever Memories Studio...so i tink since she wuz a good role model for tat thailand tingie and he's a HOT hmong pra'ek tat's why...but who knows...but if they are dating he'll probably to wait for her cuz she's only 17 i tink..a lilo older than me only
what! she's 17??!! :eek: She looks 20-something...