Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
So what parts do they play? Nong Som-oh and Nong Grace Panida. R they the younger versions of nang'ek and someone else?
I skipped out on this one cause just seems kinda lame all fighting overa sword, but from the opening theme and the summary, I think they're ghost childeren or something that helps out Sing (Boom's Character); cause in one of the opening themes he summoned them. lol Jatingja will put in childeren somehow.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow I just finished watching Aon Ratipong's old lakorn back in the 90's and looking at him now, he has aged a lot. He's still cute though, just not in his old baby face way.

Har Wa Bi

sarNie Egg
People are so bad why they keep saying Naen is Ugly :cry: She is Beautiful princess :cry:
She can act better than others many actresses I'm the only one who know that :cry:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I swear, this has got to be one of the most frustrating Borans I have ever watch! I like it, but I dislike the fact that he was having an affair with another woman. I just wish directors or producers of Borans get rid of this disturbing idea forever!!!!! It just ruins the idea of having a main couple and I like the main couple in here; Fuse and Naen are cute together. And I dislike how the twins had to die...... 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ImQueen said:
I swear, this has got to be one of the most frustrating Borans I have ever watch! I like it, but I dislike the fact that he was having an affair with another woman. I just wish directors or producers of Borans get rid of that disturbing idea forever!!!!! It just ruins the idea of the main couple and I like the main couple in here; Fuse and Naen are cute together. And I dislike how the twins had to die...... 
The same as me...you telling everything that I wanting to say