Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

fun

Expired Sarnie
When was the last time I came into the boran thread. When Bla Boo Thong started. LMAO that has been two years already. Anyways I just wanted to see what is currently playing and OMG I saw the pictures of the cast and I already dislike it. I think it is about time Ch3 step in.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't watch Ch. 3 borans, but heard that they don't make it anymore. It'd be great if they do and make it better than Ch.7 b/c Ch.7 is dragging and putting in a lot of nonsense. Part I dislike the most is their costume is fading away...No more golden Crowns..>_<

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from Samsearn WebSite
Credit to Samsearn and Thai Boran Forum

LINK: http://www.samsearn.com/album/sogood/index.html

Finally they're giving credits to the servants and side characters....but I still prefer the Golden Crowns more than those things they wear around their head....

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
FROM SAMSEARN SITE
Credit to Samsearn and Thai Boran Forum
Pictures of the Main girls of Darb

Nang Ek - Naen/Nancy:

Fuse's 2nd Wife - Cartoon Niran:

Yam:

Bowl Pakamon:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't watch Ch. 3 borans, but heard that they don't make it anymore. It'd be great if they do and make it better than Ch.7 b/c Ch.7 is dragging and putting in a lot of nonsense. Part I dislike the most is their costume is fading away...No more golden Crowns..>_<
I know that Ch3 is not making boran any more. They are usually shorter too. They need to come back and make at least one boran every 2 or so years. I almost died watching Sung Tong 2008. And I think that was the only boran that I watched since 2002, well I didn't even watch it thoroughly, skipped a whole lot of episodes. I tried Bla Boo Tong 2009 and ... shoot I forgot but it is before D7SM7S. I tried the first few episode but I cannot get through this either. I am already wondering what is the next boran.

Not just that they need new actors and actresses. My mom is giving me headaches because she keeps getting confuse on what is she watching.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that Ch3 is not making boran any more. They are usually shorter too. They need to come back and make at least one boran every 2 or so years. I almost died watching Sung Tong 2008. And I think that was the only boran that I watched since 2002, well I didn't even watch it thoroughly, skipped a whole lot of episodes. I tried Bla Boo Tong 2009 and ... shoot I forgot but it is before D7SM7S. I tried the first few episode but I cannot get through this either. I am already wondering what is the next boran.

Not just that they need new actors and actresses. My mom is giving me headaches because she keeps getting confuse on what is she watching.
The one before this lakorn was TukkathaThong. I agree with you, sung tong had me going crazy...i liked the ch3 version better.

I hate how they always use the same actors and actresses, especially rite after the same lakorn they just starred in.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
so is yam and aon getting together? is aon not the bad guy?

is it just me or that almost every boran, the p'ek always get a second wife while away from the n'ek or similar to that scenario? don't tell me p'ek is going to get the daughter to the rai guy. nong gino is so adorable, can i snatch one of the twin? boran gets to me because they're too long, dragging and p'ek always have more than one wife although at the end he ends with only n'ek. if i'm n'ek i would not take him back because he's been away for so long doing who knows what (instead of fighting the bad guys) staying with other girls/rai guy's daughter and marrying them then coming back to me after everything is all settle. i will just take my kids and forget the dad but i guess this will not make the lakorn interesting without all the draggings and p'ek getting with n'ek at the end. frustrating :arrg: :annoyed: :rant:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally Yam and Aont meet. the first scene they met was cute. how he save her, carry her from the sky. and funny he assume she's Petchara's lover. she hate him so won't tell him the truth haha. scream! he tried to R her to get revenge at Petchara, he so bad haha. OMG! can't wait for next parts. scream! he gonna kidnapped her from the wedding to the cottage. they seem like a slap/kiss couple, love it! cross fingers,hope happy ending for them. Yam and Aont play many lakorns together, hope this time they will finally end up happy together. can't wait for next weeks eps. getting good because of their couple. Akhanee,Wanalee their names rhyme haha.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
When was the last time I came into the boran thread. When Bla Boo Thong started. LMAO that has been two years already. Anyways I just wanted to see what is currently playing and OMG I saw the pictures of the cast and I already dislike it. I think it is about time Ch3 step in.
omg...i watched sung thong, gave it a try cuz i thought the new p'ek was cute for boran. but he was so bleh in acting. haha. and pretty much didn't watch anything after that. Unless Pratinavong came after that. I tried Bla Boo Thong since they boast that every single one has been awesome. This one couldn't keep me watching :( I might go back to watch it but bad reviews :(

so is yam and aon getting together? is aon not the bad guy?

is it just me or that almost every boran, the p'ek always get a second wife while away from the n'ek or similar to that scenario? don't tell me p'ek is going to get the daughter to the rai guy. nong gino is so adorable, can i snatch one of the twin? boran gets to me because they're too long, dragging and p'ek always have more than one wife although at the end he ends with only n'ek. if i'm n'ek i would not take him back because he's been away for so long doing who knows what (instead of fighting the bad guys) staying with other girls/rai guy's daughter and marrying them then coming back to me after everything is all settle. i will just take my kids and forget the dad but i guess this will not make the lakorn interesting without all the draggings and p'ek getting with n'ek at the end. frustrating :arrg: :annoyed: :rant:
I didn't like D7SM7S old version, even though I watched the whole freakin' thing. I hated that p'ek left n'ek for freaking forever and she even had twins but he never knew until they died that they were his kids. and his second wife's dad tries to make his first wife his wife...so freakin' dramatic. what i hated most was that the twins were reborn, but one twin went to each wife. it was so devastating for his first wife hoping her twins would come back to her and then what happens? her other twin is born to her husband's other mistress. ugh. not even gonna watch this even though I am Yam fan. i come back to this thread in hopes that there will be an awesome boran.

the ost at least keeps me interested :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
anyone know when this one is going to end. i just want to see the ending and whether or not yam and aont will get together. i do wonder though how they're going to fall for each other when yam is so obsessed with the brother of the main guy. i want to see these two together after numerous time playing in the same boran but not getting each other.

anyone have spoiler on yam and aont, please share. i'm watching this one just for them but only after they met.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone know when this one is going to end. i just want to see the ending and whether or not yam and aont will get together. i do wonder though how they're going to fall for each other when yam is so obsessed with the brother of the main guy. i want to see these two together after numerous time playing in the same boran but not getting each other.

anyone have spoiler on yam and aont, please share. i'm watching this one just for them but only after they met.

read from Yam's fans they said should end July 3. have to root if Yam and Aont will end up together or not, i hope they'll too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from PYJClub.com, Thanks a lot!!!

YAY!!!! Happy Ending for Yam and Aon's couple. Finally!!! they end up together in the lakorn. but confuse how Wanalee change from loving Graided to Akhanee but whatever 55, as long as it's a happy ending, it's all good. :yahoo:

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
i kinda want to watch it but part of me dosent want to....i saw the teaser and i am not feeling it at all...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So nong Gino will be in here, he's so cute, I'm a really big fan of nong Gino, though he's only a kid. Also I want to know what the two little girls names are cause they're so cute. I'll watch this for Gino and the little girls. Also, the nang'ek isn't ugly, she's pretty. I just don't really like the guys. Also, in the newer borans, the parents are always too young. I was watching a boran the other day and saw p'ek and his mom together and i was like they look so perfect for each other, who are they? and my mom was like, she's his mom and i'm like, you serious, she only fits to be his wife. Another thing is the p'ek having too many wives. ugh i so hate that and will always hate a guy for having a lot of wives even if it's only in a lakorn.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
So nong Gino will be in here, he's so cute, I'm a really big fan of nong Gino, though he's only a kid. Also I want to know what the two little girls names are cause they're so cute. I'll watch this for Gino and the little girls. Also, the nang'ek isn't ugly, she's pretty. I just don't really like the guys. Also, in the newer borans, the parents are always too young. I was watching a boran the other day and saw p'ek and his mom together and i was like they look so perfect for each other, who are they? and my mom was like, she's his mom and i'm like, you serious, she only fits to be his wife. Another thing is the p'ek having too many wives. ugh i so hate that and will always hate a guy for having a lot of wives even if it's only in a lakorn.
The two little girls, the one with dimples is Nong Som-oh and the one standing with hands on her hips is Nong Grace Panida. They've been in borans for awhile now as the little nang eks/nang rais. but yea lol I'd agree. The old actresses are getting replaced too soon and still look hekka young to be their moms...like Namfon. Now days she's playing mommy roles...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So what parts do they play? Nong Som-oh and Nong Grace Panida. R they the younger versions of nang'ek and someone else?