dating younger guys???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey guys, i dont know if this topic have been discuzz but i do want to know what ya sarnies think about older girls dating younger guys??.....lets say..he's like four years younger than me...but very mature when he wants to be....and very childish at times too......i mean he's nice and all ya know?......but what if???......u know, thats the question that im worried about.....like what if later down the road ......he sees someone better and younger and stuffs and leave u ....ya know what im talking about??.......anywase, tell me what ya think....=)

as for me, i dont dare to date or talk to younger guys. lols..

because like you said, what if down the road. they go for somebody else..

i see this happen before, a guy i know. he married this woman for five years && he
tells me, she's too old for him. that he needs to get rid of her.

that's just mean mean mean!! i prefer guys my age or older. B)

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Wow... I dont date guys that are younger than me... but thats not a problem for some people... everbody is different... but i know for sure that i wont feel comfortable with a guy younger than me... when i see older people... even one years older than me... i tend to respect them more... but when i see younger poeple... i do have respect for them, but in a different way... in a way that makes me feel older and KOOLER!! :p jk jk... but yea... you get what i mean...

Back to the Q.... most guys thinks that they are kool just because they are dating older girls... <_< WTH... cause i see that alot... but yea... some might say that older girls are easier to get (you get what i mean?)... LOL... yea... stupid right? lol... but yea... and older girls are not as shy as younger girls too... and maybe have more dating experience too...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
whaa...in my opinion..yes..its a very very late reply..but..in my opinion..
dating someone 1 year younger isnt that bad right?..not really bad right?..lol
hehehe...but yeah..alot of people say it doesnt matter..its just a number..
but on the other side..the OG's says " HES GONNA DUMP YOU WHEN HE SEES OTHER YOUNGER GIRLS".
so..im in the middle.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom's like 2 or 3 yrs older than my dad, she refers to him as "pee" someone older though. LOL I totally don't get my parents as for me, i wouldn't date too young of a guy probably 1 or 2 yrs younger than me is ok.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm late to reply so I'll bring this back up ... how young can some of you ladies go regarding dating younger men lol?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If I were single it would depend on my age range and theirs. Like if I were in my 30's etc then no younger than 25-26. It also depends on other situations such as are they still in school, do they still live with their parents, etc lol. I can't be with someone that I have to take care of lol. I don't need a man to take care of me, but I prefer to not be taking care of a man either lol! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, they said age is just a number , so there no age limit when the heart yearn for it . for me , i thought 18 should be the youngest i'll goes for until my baby brother got upset w/ me the other day for flirting w/  his high school friend that came into the shop to buy some vape stuff and he lecture me big time for not dating someone in my age group or at least stay away from his age group HAHA . It kind of knock some sense into me & i took his insult quietly b/c he too adorable for me to argue back haha. I told him from now on, 21 is the youngest I'll goes for & i'll stay away from his friends. The youngest guy i ever date was 12 years younger than me & the oldest i ever date was 18 years older than me but now a day I only inteste in young man , they are more fun & doesn't take thing seriously & a lot easy to break up w/ then man around my age .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
well, they said age is just a number , so there no age limit when the heart yearn for it . for me , i thought 18 should be the youngest i'll goes for until my baby brother got upset w/ me the other day for flirting w/  his high school friend that came into the shop to buy some vape stuff and he lecture me big time for not dating someone in my age group or at least stay away from his age group HAHA . It kind of knock some sense into me & i took his insult quietly b/c he too adorable for me to argue back haha. I told him from now on, 21 is the youngest I'll goes for & i'll stay away from his friends. The youngest guy i ever date was 12 years younger than me & the oldest i ever date was 18 years older than me but now a day I only inteste in young man , they are more fun & doesn't take thing seriously & a lot easy to break up w/ then man around my age .
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
As to what i think, it's fine to date a guy or girl younger than you. t I say he age gap limit is from 5 to 7 years, but when it comes to it...I am currently crushing on 2 guys five years younger than me and can't bring myself to confess it cause I feel guilty for liking them because they are still in school. One acts older than he really is and the other is humorous. I liked them before i knew how old they were though and now it just feels wrong when i think about them. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, i completely understand the guilt , the shame , the emotional conflict , the view from friend & family & everything else that come w/ it loll. Like i said , my baby brother call me a child molester  , i done no such thing , he over re-act b/c those are his friends, though it seen like a joke to him  but i know that is how he felt about it from his point of view , another word , to date younger man we just have to be thick in the face at time HAHA. I heard it all . Younger man willl break your heart , woman age faster than man so he will leave you for younger one , it will never last , ect . ect , the warning is there but seriously , the relationship itself involve only two ppl & not the whole population . My advice is simple . do what ever that make you happy & what your heart want. As for my age , I'm 16 at heart , body , mind & soul . :baby:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm how young? Really depends on what the heart says at that time lol. I don't think I can go younger then 10 though and just like what khoonx said, he have to be able to take care of himself not me taking care of him. The guy I'm seeing right now is 27, almost at my limit lol. He's mature, has a good career, financially sound, and well mannered. 

Are you thinking about going younger cecilia?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I dated my first ex and I didn't know he was younger than me. He was a real sweetheart though. lol I don't think age really matters. If you really love each other it shouldn't matter at all. But yes, usually my limit is like 10 years younger or older than me hahhaa XD

cecilia

Staff member
I can't do it ... feels like a big taboo in the Hmong community :( 

I think for me, the youngest is 5-6 years and the oldest is 10.  With the younger men, it all depends on maturity level too.  If I meet someone I really really love with all my heart, I might reconsider the numbers lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
See sometime I would think twice about dating younger but never thought to think twice when dating older. If he looks really young then i skip lol, might be because i hate it when people mistaken your bf as your son or son's friends hahah. I have dated a guy 25 years older but he looks as if he's only in his early 40s.

Step

Mrs James Ma
So most girls here don't have any problem with dating a guy younger by only a year. Why only a year?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i never met a guy who 1 year older/under but that's no fun if they that close to age ^^^

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I usually prefer guys 1-3 years older than me. But I have always been attracted to younger looking guys my whole life. Now that I'm more grown/mature, I think that I am okay with dating someone 1-3 years younger than me. No more younger than that because they're really immature/hard to get through to the head. lol

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Call me biased, but I would not want to date a guy younger than me ever again. I dated two that were just a year younger, but that one year sure made a huge difference. Men mature late. Some don't mature until they reach their 30's and some never do. It's really up to you though. Everybody has their preferences.  :heart: