dating younger guys???

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
hey guys, i dont know if this topic have been discuzz but i do want to know what ya sarnies think about older girls dating younger guys??.....lets say..he's like four years younger than me...but very mature when he wants to be....and very childish at times too......i mean he's nice and all ya know?......but what if???......u know, thats the question that im worried about.....like what if later down the road ......he sees someone better and younger and stuffs and leave u ....ya know what im talking about??.......anywase, tell me what ya think....=)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You're in trend girl. Older girls and younger guys seem to be hot nowadays lol. I think it can work if you're both willing to make it work. Even if he does dump you down the road, it will be an experience. Say you dated him and realized you will never date a younger guy again, I don't know. I personally never dated anyone younger so I can't really say but younger guys are soooo cute lol, you can beat them up like little brothers hahahahaha i'm totally kidding.

I need to get out of here and play some bball. Laters and good luck with your relationship issues. I feel like Dr. Phil except I'm much much much much cooler than that doctor will ever be :lol:!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i use to be like, i'd never date a younger guy! but now, i can see myself with a younger guy [maybe when i'm like 28 or older] lol.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I don't particularly think age maters all that much. If you guys like each other, then be together. If you break up later on then you're not meant to be. I mean even if you were with someone not younger than you, there is no garantee that you wont break up too right? Go for it girl!

max

sarNie Elites
I agree that age is just a number, but personally, it matters to me. There is nothing wrong with dating younger guys. I do not know about the future, but as of right now, I would never date someone younger than me, even by a year. That is just me. Honestly, I prefer guys who are older than me. My limit is eight years older than me. I am not sure if that is odd or not. Haha. So yes, my boyfriend is six years older than me, though.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
UMMMMMMMM I'm only 19yrs, so he needs to be at LEAST 21. i need someone to buy me liquor. and since i sneak into bars, i dont want him sneaking in with me, too ghetto. my fake ID is already ghetto.

BUT, if im 30yrs, he can be 21. the youngest i would date is 21! dont need to deal with little kids LOL

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys, i dont know if this topic have been discuzz but i do want to know what ya sarnies think about older girls dating younger guys??.....lets say..he's like four years younger than me...but very mature when he wants to be....and very childish at times too......i mean he's nice and all ya know?......but what if???......u know, thats the question that im worried about.....like what if later down the road ......he sees someone better and younger and stuffs and leave u ....ya know what im talking about??.......anywase, tell me what ya think....=)
Well sure if you both like each other then it is fine! Society may not like it but prove to society that age is nothing but a #. =D Do not let your mentality blind you that just because he is younger means that he will get tire of you and find someone younger. Any guy can be like that young or old.

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
Well sure if you both like each other then it is fine! Society may not like it but prove to society that age is nothing but a #. =D Do not let your mentality blind you that just because he is younger means that he will get tire of you and find someone younger. Any guy can be like that young or old.
yeah,.....u know what?....i really like what u said.......guess anything is possible.....thanks....

Nai_1_1 Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM
You're in trend girl. Older girls and younger guys seem to be hot nowadays lol. I think it can work if you're both willing to make it work. Even if he does dump you down the road, it will be an experience. Say you dated him and realized you will never date a younger guy again, I don't know. I personally never dated anyone younger so I can't really say but younger guys are soooo cute lol, you can beat them up like little brothers hahahahaha i'm totally kidding.
yeah....hahhaa......sometimes...im like 'soooo.....u want a big sister?.....or like boss him around for fun....LOL....anywase, thanks and u are wayyy hotter then Dr.Phil... B)

Tuckers Posted Yesterday, 06:49 PM
I don't particularly think age maters all that much. If you guys like each other, then be together. If you break up later on then you're not meant to be. I mean even if you were with someone not younger than you, there is no garantee that you wont break up too right? Go for it girl!
yeah...he says that to me too...age is just a number you know...but i guess im not use to that yet....cause i alwase thought that age do play a part in a relationship......

4 years? that's not too bad. i tend to be attracted to girls who are about 20 years older than me. :lol: i.e. Gong Li

anyway. who cares about age. if you like someone, go for it. if you find out you two aren't compatible as you try, break up. it won't be the end of the world. B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
UMMMMMMMM I'm only 19yrs, so he needs to be at LEAST 21. i need someone to buy me liquor. and since i sneak into bars, i dont want him sneaking in with me, too ghetto. my fake ID is already ghetto.

BUT, if im 30yrs, he can be 21. the youngest i would date is 21! dont need to deal with little kids LOL
lol using guys to buy you liquor.. tsk tsk.. lol.

hey ladies... they say it's best to date someone 7 years younger than you because when you get die, you won't be left alone... your husband will be :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I say age doesn't matter its just a #! At least you guys love each other =]
I wouldn't mind dating a guy younger than me, well that's if he's only a year younger.
But people have different minds/tastes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
down the road ......he sees someone better and younger and stuffs and leave u ....ya know what im talking about??.......anywase, tell me what ya think....=)
not if he truly [loves] --> I don't like to use that term in this situation but yeah<-- you

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Yea some of you gals said it all. Age or numbers shouldnt matter. It's the feelings that counts and matter. I got some girlfriends that are dating guys younger than them. Not much younger. Just some months. One of my friend before, she was 17 and the guy that she dated was 14. That was two years ago. They made it last while they can.

But too me, don't take it too personally or anything. I wouldnt consider of dating younger guys. I did back in high school. He was almost a year younger than me. Idk. I find young guys immature. They seem to be rushing with relationship. Like this guy i used to like not too long ago was a year and a month older than me. And omg! He was so rushing into being with me! And i dont like that at all. But then again that's just me. I prefer older guys. BUt i do have my limit on that tho. LOL.

"If you really like someone. Go with your feelings and not the age numbers"

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
My boifriend is 10 months younger than me and sometimes i can't stand him. He's very childish most of the time, but then he can be sweet as well. But iunno 4 years younger is alot. I wouldn't date a guy that is 4 years younger than me. Infact i wouldn't date a guy that is 2 years younger than me. I don't know it's just me i guess. But then agian you said your guy was very mature. If he really was and you really like him then go for it. Nothing you can't experience right, then later yall know and you can come bak and tell us wussup.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I've never dated anyone younger than me, and thought that I couldn't. But the youngest that i will date will be 2 years younger. I don't know if i can go any further, it just feels weird to me.

Trust me, i've seen some hot looking guys that are 4-5 years younger, but i tell myself that i can't, it just feels weird!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I've never dated anyone younger than me, and thought that I couldn't. But the youngest that i will date will be 2 years younger. I don't know if i can go any further, it just feels weird to me.

Trust me, i've seen some hot looking guys that are 4-5 years younger, but i tell myself that i can't, it just feels weird!!

but jane ..buddy!! Younger guys are like energy booster and it make us feel younger for catching a young bug at this age *ahem* . There nothing wrong with dating younger guy , come on now lady ! Old man w/ younger girls had been going on for century , i think it about time the table turn ...well it been turning and rotating hahaha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol if they are the same grade as me i don't care if they're 2 months younger or 1,3, etc, etc i care less about... ha