Dawb Thoj/Maiv Huas Hawj's new movie

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Did any of you see this movie. It just came out. But I thought she was married someone whose related to Ben Herr. I guess her husband don't mind her doing this movie. The weird thing is this movie is not produced under Herr's Video Production but under a new production called Passion.

Movie is okay. From the credits Dawb wrote and directed this movie. I think her acting wasn't as great as her other movies thru Herr's video.

Storyline is....Dawb's the oldest child in her family. They live up in the mountian village. Her dad is already decreased and her mother is becoming very ill. She couldn't borrow money from her relatives to help her mother better she decides to move in her friend in the city and find a job. Her friend help her find a job as a maid for a rich family. She meets the friend's neighbor and they fall in love. The couple that she's working for has a son and when he came home and met her he fell in love with her. She loves her boyfriend only not the rich guy but the boyfriend misunderstood her and thought she somehow has fallen in love with the rich guy so he decide two can play this game and tried hooking up with her friend. Her friend who is Maiv Huas Hawj has love this guy from the begining but he doesn't know. So when he starts flirting with her she was speechless.

I don't to spoil the end for those of you who haven't seen it. You guys will have to watch it to find out what happend at the end.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Did any of you see this movie. It just came out. But I thought she was married someone whose related to Ben Herr. I guess her husband don't mind her doing this movie. The weird thing is this movie is not produced under Herr's Video Production but under a new production called Passion.

Movie is okay. From the credits Dawb wrote and directed this movie. I think her acting wasn't as great as her other movies thru Herr's video.

Storyline is....Dawb's the oldest child in her family. They live up in the mountian village. Her dad is already decreased and her mother is becoming very ill. She couldn't borrow money from her relatives to help her mother better she decides to move in her friend in the city and find a job. Her find help her find a job as a maid for a rich family. She meets the friend's neighbor and they call in love. The couple that she's working for has a son and when he came home and met her he fell in love with her. She loves her boyfriend only not the rich guy but the boyfriend misunderstood her and thought she somehow has fallen in love with the rich guy so he decide two can play this game and tried hooking up with her friend. Her friend who is Maiv Huas Hawj has love this guy from the begining but he doesn't know. So when he starts flirting with her she was speechless.

I don't to spoil the end for those of you who haven't seen it. You guys will have to watch it to find out what happend at the end.
Any picture of the cover of the movie?

mokka

sarNie Adult
What... i want to know the ending... onceagain...can you pm me the ending... if its a good ending then i'll watch it, but not then I'm not gonna bother it...the storyline seemed good...

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...sounds interesting...i wonder who plays the main lead guy?....and who is maiv huas hawj?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I saw this at the tournament and wanted to watch cause I really like the title...i think it's sad and sweet sorta...the storyline sounds nice...i wanna see now...but then again, hmong movies, was never really into them...but i might give this a try if my aunt buys it...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
What... i want to know the ending... onceagain...can you pm me the ending... if its a good ending then i'll watch it, but not then I'm not gonna bother it...the storyline seemed good...
i'm with mokka too.... please PM the ending too.. i hate ending that are mistup...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Are the guys good looking? Can you rate this movie from 1 -10. Is it worth watching? Post up cover please.

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh i wanna see it can you please posted up the cover please and yeah the summary sounds good and really, Dawb Thoj write the story WOW!!!!!!!!!! I think they shoot this film b4 Dawb got marry to this guys and also did they sing in the movie.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm....ok.... Let me make a prediction, according to the title dawb is going to marry the rich dude that she works for because her other bf next door is fooling ar ound with the other chick....pm me if im right... ^_^

minankumo

sarNie Adult
this movie was ok. i give it a 7 b/c its not that bad n not that good. my parents r selling her movies. I will post up cover soon. dawb is not married no more. they went back to do wedding but her parent didnt wont her to married a hmoob mekas. so she went back.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
oooh...interesting title and synopsis. I like Dawb Thoj so i will be waiting to see this....as long as it's decent, according to some of yalls. Sounds like a lakorn, eh? with jealousy and misunderstandings. too bad it's not a lakorn...no r scene. lol. :p

mokka

sarNie Adult
this movie was ok. i give it a 7 b/c its not that bad n not that good. my parents r selling her movies. I will post up cover soon. dawb is not married no more. they went back to do wedding but her parent didnt wont her to married a hmoob mekas. so she went back.

What? Are you freaken serious. So Dawb went back to laos then? That's gay... but then i understand why her parents won't let her marry hmong mekas...

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder is there going to be a part 3 to this movie? cause i would love to see part 3......it seem like she love her bf more than the rich guy

kabnpauj

sarNie Egg
so Dawb thoj is married to hmong mekas twice? A couple years ago, she is married to one hmong mekas who has 2 wives already so she is the third wife but both of his other wives won't let he married dawb so she was sent back and now again she is married to another hmong mekas and was send back again. Dang! wat'up with her?

mokka

sarNie Adult
so Dawb thoj is married to hmong mekas twice? A couple years ago, she is married to one hmong mekas who has 2 wives already so she is the third wife but both of his other wives won't let he married dawb so she was sent back and now again she is married to another hmong mekas and was send back again. Dang! wat'up with her?

Are you kidding? omg i didn't know about it... dang... hopefully things will be better for her in the future...