Degree of Love / Prinya Ruk (Completed)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't feel that this is rushed. It's like Prinya and Why are growing up and becoming more mature. Gosh, Lamb has to be such a baby and clingy---always ruin the moment.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ur fic is moving along great. no rushing nor dragging.

TT_TT my Prinya is hurt again...
by the way, i love that lyrics. goes along with the fic too ^___^
i dislike Lamb ><

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY FOUR

Why: (breaking the stare) You have to go to the bathroom so bad you didn’t stop to greet me after you sang? Wsn’t the song for me?

Prinya: (startled) Umm. (thinking) Yikes, he does know it is for him. (to Why) Ah, it was for…

Why: (interrupt Prinya) No need to say.

Prinya: Well, I have to go to the bathroom to check on my makeup.

Why: (laugh) When did you ever worry about makeup?

Prinya: Well, I was tearing because this is the first time I sang this song live. It has a lot of meaning to Wiwat. His…

Why: Wiwat?

Prinya: Yeah, his brother wrote it.

Why: Oh. (thinking) So there isn’t any other meaning to it besides her sympathy for Wiwat.

Prinya freed herself from Why’s grasp and went into the restroom.

Prinya
: Oh, what do I do now? He hasn’t admitted he loved me too. Ahh, I shouldn’t have (voice gets louder) admitted it!

Why: (hearing from outside the door) Admit what?

Prinya: (shout out) Nothing!

Why laughed. A moment later Prinya walked out. Why grabbed hold of her hand and Prinya was startled by the moment.

Why
: Just come. Let’s go watch Trust perform.

Prinya: But, the school will know.

Why: Oh yeah. I know you are worried about getting harassed at school. (let go of Prinya’s hand)

Prinya: No I’m not worried about being harassed anymore.

Why: (stop; look at Prinya) Really?

Prinya: Yeah. Really.

Why: Then, we can officially void our verbal contract?

Prinya: We already broke almost all of it.

Why: Yeah. I know. And you hugged me again last night.

Prinya: (mouth wide open) Really?

Why: Yep.

Prinya: (thinking) Aish. How could I have done that again? So embarrassing.

Why: Then I can hold your hand into the gym.

Prinya: No. People can find out about us themselves. I don’t want to make an announcement of our marriage by you holding my hands.

Why: Fine. (walk into the gym first)

Some girls noticed them together and started chatting and gossiping.

Tate had sent Lamb home and told her to stop messing with Why. He told her that Why is married and shouldn’t be going out with a selfish person like Lamb.

Lamb
: (shouts after Tate’s car) Whatever! You all will pay for treating me like this! Why was mine first! (calms down) You weren’t even a gentleman. Didn’t even take me to my room.

The next morning Why woke up first and realized that Prinya forgot to set her alarm. Her arms were around him again. He smiled and turned to look at her. He stared at her face for a little bit and wished that the song last night was for him. He had thought it was for him until she said the song had a lot of meaning to Wiwat.

Why
: (thinking) I would’ve admitted I love you last night, but you had to make that one comment. Now I don’t know if you love me or not. Ahhh, the agony. Hmm, maybe I should just tell you. I should do it in a romantic way. That way you can’t deny my love. (smirk)

Prinya begins to budge.

Why
: (thinking) I’ll think about how to tell her during school today. (Pretends to be asleep)

Prinya wakes up and notices she’s hugging Why again.

Prinya
: Yikes. Not again. (whisper to self) So embarrassing.

Why: (thinking) Cute.

They both make it to school. Why had told Prinya he would drive them to school himself from now on. They don’t need their driver anymore. Prinya asked if the drivers would be happy without their jobs. Why told her it was okay because now they can drive Mituna and his parents to work and give the main driver a break.
They stepped out of the car to go to school. Everyone looked at them and then Prinya’s teacher saw the two.

Teacher: Anajak. Why are you with her?

Why: We decided to ride together today.

Prinya looked over at the teacher and greeted the teacher and excused herself to class before she’s late.

All the girls looked over and started talking.

Girl 1
: This confirms that they are together.

Why’s school friends were shocked. In class, Dome came up to Why.

Dome
: So, I heard everyone talking about you two coming to school together. No more secrets I’m guessing?

Why: (smile) I guess not.

Prinya entered class and everyone was whispering. Then the teacher came in.

Teacher
: So, everyone, today we have a special guest. Can you guess who it is?

Guy 1: I don’t know. We’re talking about music sales.

Guy 2: Probably your favorite student that you talk about everyday.

Teacher: Who do I talk about everyday?

Girl 3: Anajak!

Teacher: I do not talk about him everyday. Anyways, it’s not him. Remember we are talking about music and what sells.

Prinya: Owner of a record company?

Teacher: Nope. Someone bigger. She volunteered herself.

Guy 1: Who is bigger than a record company owner than can talk about music sales?

Teacher: Well, since you’re all taking forever to guess. It’s Lamb! From Ocean!

Everyone in class cheers except for Prinya.

Prinya
: (thinking) Great.

Lamb walks into the class room and faces everyone in class.

Teacher
: Lamb is here, especially because she’s friends with Prinya!

Prinya: No she’s not (shout).

Lamb: Well, I’m here because of you Prinya. Anyways, hi class!! I know you all have papers to take notes. So take those papers and crunch it up and toss it!

The class starts throwing their papers away and Lamb starts talking.

Lamb
: I’m not only here to talk about business, but other things too. But let me do what I’m supposed to first, and I’ll tell you all a big secret later on! (focus eyes on Prinya)

Prinya looks away and is annoyed by Lamb’s presence in the classroom. She did sit and listen to what Lamb had to say about marketing. Some of it made sense, but some of it didn’t since Lamb wasn’t that great of a speaker.

After the presentation, the class was over, but Lamb walked over to Prinya’s desk.

Lamb
: (crosses arms) You boyfriend stealer!

Everyone who hadn’t left the classroom yet stopped in their tracks. They all turned to look at the two. Then someone else ran out in the hall and started shouting that Lamb just called Prinya a boyfriend stealer! Many of the people out in the hall heard and came to watch.

Lamb
: Why didn’t love you. He was with me! You had to just take him away from me. I’m a big celebrity you know? He was with me!

Prinya: (stood up and faced Lamb) I didn’t steal him. I just married him.

Everyone watching: Ooooh.

Guy 1: Woah. Intense.

Lamb: Well, you two aren’t in love.

Soon, word made it to Why’s classroom that Lamb was causing Prinya trouble. He got up and excused himself to leave the room. The teacher was also curious, so she dismissed the class for a break. Everyone started following Why to Prinya’s classroom.

Prinya was walking out of the classroom, but froze after Lamb made the last comment. She turned back around and looked at Lamb.

Prinya
: How do you know?

Lamb: Because Why told me.

Prinya: Really?

Lamb: Yeah.

Prinya: You’re lying.

Lamb: (knew Why didn’t tell her) Well, he made it seem like he didn’t marry you because he loved you. He didn’t even tell me he was getting married.

Prinya: Then, doesn’t that prove that I didn’t do anything wrong? I didn’t steal him. He married me and didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend.

Lamb: Everyone in the country knew he was my boyfriend.

Prinya: Everyone knew he was getting married.

Lamb: Not with who. (taunting)

Prinya: Still he married me.

Lamb: He didn’t love you. I…

Prinya: How did you know? You threatened him didn’t you? You threatened that you would tell people that we were forced to get married. You threatened that you would tell people we don’t love each other and that’s why he lets you hang around him.

Lamb: How did you know?

Prinya: How?

Why made it to the classroom and stared at the two.

Prinya
: Because I grew to know him. I grew to know what he’s feeling. You say we’re not married because of love? Well, everyone here…let me tell you something.

Why stepped in.

Why
: Lamb, what are you doing? Causing trouble again?

Lamb: (walk over to Why; hook onto his arm) I just wanted to let everyone know that you married her because you were forced to. Not because you were in love with her.

Everyone: Woah.

Why looked around.

Prinya walked towards the door and Why. She was going to try to slip out on the side so that she can leave the room, but Why looked over at Lamb.

Why
: Stop interfering with us. Get a life. (grabs hold of Prinya, and pulls her along with him)

Lamb: Arggh. You never talked back to me before. Until she came along! (screeching scream)

-----------------

Sneak Peek CH. 25!!
Why: (let go of right arm and brings his hands up to wipe her tear) I’m sorry that I caused us to be this way. I should’ve just told Lamb my feelings and not care about what everyone else thought of us. Who cares if everyone knew we didn’t love each other at the beginning.

Prinya: (struggling to talk) You, talk as if you love me now.

-=-=-=-=-=-​

Assistant: Mr. Tate, don’t you think the band members need a makeover?

Tate: Really? Isn’t Mituna already pretty as she is?

Assistant: She is, but she needs to do something fresh. I know I shouldn’t be giving you suggestions, but how about talk over what the concept of the band is and then we can style them correctly.

Tate: Oh. I see. I didn’t even think of that because I was so happy they got signed.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter was so sweet. I love this part....

Why: (breaking the stare) You have to go to the bathroom so bad you didn’t stop to greet me after you sang? Wsn’t the song for me?
I laugh reading. Man why can't Lamb get it that Prinya is marry and move on all ready.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter was so sweet. I love this part....

I laugh reading. Man why can't Lamb get it that Prinya is marry and move on all ready.
There's been so much jealousy that I forget about the comedy. I'm glad I'm still making you laugh.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY FIVE

Everyone watching were stunned at what had just occurred. They were left pondering what just happened.

Lamb
: (calling after the two) You will regret this!

Dome: (walk up to Lamb) Just leave them alone.

Girl 1: Yeah. How can a celebrity like you be so mean?

Guy 1: I thought you were an angel. But you’re not!

Everyone: Get out of here! Get out of Here!

Lamb rushed out of the school in tears.

Why pulled Prinya all the way to empty music hall. She was on the verge of tears of what just occurred at school.

Prinya
: (thinking) How can that girl be so cruel as to do that to me in front of everyone?

Why: (Let go of Prinya’s arm and stand in front of her; grab hold of her arms and look down at her) Sorry that had to happen.

A single tear dropped from Prinya’s eyes.

Why
: (let go of right arm and brings his hands up to wipe her tear) I’m sorry that I caused us to be this way. I should’ve just told Lamb my feelings and not care about what everyone else thought of us. Who cares if everyone knew we didn’t love each other at the beginning.

Prinya: (struggling to talk) You, talk as if you love me now.

Why: (Brings Prinya towards him and hug her) I do.

Prinya: (thinking she heard wrong) What did you just say?

Why: (smile; teary at the same time) I said…I love you. I love you. Did you hear me?

Prinya: You…you love me?

Why: Yes. I love you now. That’s all that matters. Even though I didn’t love you at the beginning, I do now.

Prinya: You do? (happy)

Why: Yes. I do. I don’t care if the feelings aren’t reciprocal. I just know that I love you now and I hope you will love me too in the future.

Prinya: (pull away slightly) What If I told you I love you too?

Why: (shocked) Really? (push Prinya away to look at her face; smiles; rehugs) You love me too!!

Prinya: Yeah. I didn’t know that I love you until recently.

Why: Me too. Honestly, I’ve never been in love until now.

Prinya: (laughing) Are you sure? How do you know this is love?

Why: Tate told me love is when I feel like I need to see you all the time, when I get jealous of you with other men; even if they are least likely, and best yet…when I stalk you.

Prinya: (laugh uncontrollably) Wow. My way was simple. I just learned to love and sort out my feelings.

The two decided to head back and finish their school day and announce that Lamb was right, but it doesn’t matter now because they love eachother now and that’s all that matters. Why was going to lean in for a kiss, but Prinya’s phone suddenly rang.

They decide to continue to walk to class and and Prinya answered. It was Mituna who called because Wor had told her that Lamb was going to do something to Prinya at school today. Mituna was worried. But Prinya told Mituna everything worked out and she admitted to Why that she loved him and he loved her too.

Most of the students went back to class, but those who were out in the cafeteria all stared at the couple.

Why
: Curious? (paused for a bit) Well, Lamb was right. We didn’t love eachother at the beginning of our marriage. I wouldn’t say our marriage was completely forced, since we both agreed to it. What matters now is that we love each other now.

Prinya: We will continue to love one another (look to turn to Why)

Everyone in the cafeteria started to clap and Why excused himself to go back to class while Prinya went to sit and eat lunch. She will go to the library today to study.

That same day Tate called Wiwat and told him that Pun and Willa want them to tryout for the new artist competition starting next week that some reps from the company will be judging. If they pass into the next round, Pun and Willa want to get a demo from them before skipping them straight into the company.

In the evening, Why went to pick Prinya up from the library. He went into the library and asked the librarian if they had seen her. They pointed to her on the table. He walked over.

Why
: (sat down next to her and stared at her; stroked her hair and leaned in to whisper) Prinya. Prinya. Wake up.

Prinya started to fidget. She looked up and was shocked to see Why.

Prinya
: Am I dreaming?

Why: No. You’re not.

Prinya: (start to look around) Ah, I fell asleep again.

Why: (laugh a bit) So this happens often?

Prinya: Well, only recently.

Why: Recently? I remember the first week of school. You fell asleep at the desk.

Prinya: You remember?

Why: Of course. It’s not every day that I come home and see someone at the desk asleep.

They both smile.

Prinya
: Well, usually the alarm on the cell will go off and I would wake up and go home. I do get some studying done.

Why: (sarcastically) Right.

Prinya get ups from her chair and starts packing her bag. Why stood up and helped her pack and clean up the area. After they were done, Prinya turns to walk out. Why suddenly grasp her hands. She stood and looked at Why and he smiled and the two interlocked hands. Prinya smiled and the two walked out of the library with the librarian blushed with the cuteness of the couple.

Librarian
: Good night.

When the two got home, Prinya went to shower and get ready for bed. When she got out, Why was already asleep.

Prinya
: He must be tired.

Prinya went towards the bed and had to climb over Why to get to her side. Just as she was about to land, she slipped and fell on top of Why. Why began to wake up and stutter.

Why
: Woah there. Calm down. (puts arm around Prinya; holds her close to his body) I didn’t know you were ready (smirk)

Prinya: (shocked) Umm, I’m so sorry. I accidentally slipped. (trying to free herself)

Why: What do you mean? It is clear that you want to move to the next step in our relationship.

Prinya: (denying the accusation) No. I don’t want that. (stare into Why’s eyes; feeling weaker)

Prinya began to feel her heart beating fast as her body was close to Why’s. She could feel his pulsing just as fast, or even faster. Prinya thought about giving up and being a proper wife. But then…

Why
: (let go of Prinya) I knew you didn’t mean to. Sorry for making you sweat.

Prinya was sort of relief, but sort of regretted not going further.

Why
: I don’t want you to feel pressured.

Prinya: Thanks. You know, our relationship is kind of moving fast. You think?

Why: (smile) Probably. We got married right away without even dating first.

Prinya: (smile in agreement) Yes. We missed all of that.

Why: How about this? We date until you feel ready to move to the next level.

Why got up to go shower and Prinya laid in bed thinking. She thought that Why is has his sweet and cute moments.

Prinya
: I’m not blinded by love am I?

Why came out and he got into bed again. He looked over at Prinya.

Why
: You’re still not asleep? Thinking too much? Excited?

Prinya: Yes, I am thinking a lot.

Why: Don’t stress out over our marriage. You’ll get old faster. (laugh)

Prinya smacked Why in the arms a little and turned to sleep.

Why
: Hey Prinya, no divider tonight?

Prinya: (mumble) No. It’s not like it can stop anything anyways.

Trust tried out for the competition and made it to the next round. Tate brought in the demo tapes to Pun and Willa to listen. Within that day, Pun told Tate that he wants to share his plans for the band with the staff before signing them in. Tate was ecstatic to tell the band.

The following week, Trust got signed into Ocean with Tate as their manager.

Assistant
: Mr. Tate, don’t you think the band members need a makeover?

Tate: Really? Isn’t Mituna already pretty as she is?

Assistant: She is, but she needs to do something fresh. I know I shouldn’t be giving you suggestions, but how about talk over what the concept of the band is and then we can style them correctly.

Tate: Oh. I see. I didn’t even think of that because I was so happy they got signed.

Assistant: Mrs. Mahasamoot told us she’s going to promote this band to the max.

Tate: I know. She told me that too.

Another producer passed by and heard the conversation.

Producer
: (poke head into the office) Yup. She wants to get rid of Lamb. Hopefully she succeeds. Lamb kept critiquing my work last week when I was helping her on a new song.

Tate: Maybe she was just made because Why ditched her.

Producer: Really? But, she did this to me the last album too. She has no pride for herself at all. Mr. Why is married, she needs to stop. That’s probably why her popularity is going down the drain right now.

Tate: Oh, that’s because she made a fool of herself when she went to Why’s school. Gossip spreads fast.

Assistant: Yep. She is so annoying. I hope she burns in hell.

Producer: Hey. Now we all are annoyed by her, but we’re not that mean now.

Assistant: Yeah. You’re right. I take that back. I just hope she stops being so rude. She wouldn’t be big without any of us behind her back. She can’t even write her own songs.

Later than evening, Tate meets up with Trust.

Kong
: So you want to know what concept we’re going for?

Tum: We’ve just been wearing whatever, so style wise we really have no idea.

Wiwat: Yeah, we never thought about stuff like that.

Mituna: We don’t want to be a product. We just want to let people hear us sing.

Tate: But, if that’s what you wanted, you wouldn’t have to be a part of a company. Companies want to make money.

That’s business. So, they can’t let you go wearing whatever you like and getting on the “worst dressed” listed in the magazines.

Dome
: Oh. Well, what do you think guys?

Mituna: (thinking; then an idea) How about we go with simple. Our music is straightforward and we’re simple people.

Wiwat: Yeah. When we perform, we want people to feel like we’re just like them.

Tate: Oh. You know what? How about we go with the ‘fresh’ concept?

Mituna: Fresh? What does that mean?

Tate: The innocent, fresh off the boat look. You see? There’s so many bands out right now that are going hardcore and loud. You guys can go with an innocent look and catch the audience’s attention.

Wiwat: Oh. I see. I’ve never dressed clean before. I’m more into the grunge look.

Kong: Hey, this is pretty much my style. Simple and plain.

Tum: What are you talking about? That’s too plain. Let’s go with white shirts and a tie. That’s fresh, that’s clean.

Mituna: Yeah. That does sound good.

Wiwat: That reminds me of Jonas Brothers.

Everyone laughed.

Mituna
: You watch Jonas Brother’s?

Wiwat: (denying) No. I just see them on American websites.

Everyone still laughing.

Tate
: Okay. How about we pair Mituna up with the stylists and they come up with something for her. Then everyone will work around the lead. Leads in bands are usually the most popular person and most eye catching.

Tum: I think we’re already an eye catching band because we have Mituna (wink at Mituna)

Mituna smiled and Tate starts to get a bit jealous, even though he knew Tum already let him have her.

Tate offered to bring Mituna home instead of calling the driver. Tate asked Mituna if she’d like to go out on a date with him tomorrow. She agreed.

Mituna
: (at the front door waving) I’m doing this before I get famous. (walk into the house)

Tate stared after her and smiled and walked back to his car.

-------
Sneak Peek @ Ch. 26!!
Wiwat: Great. We’re Jonas Brothers!

Everyone laughed.

Kong: Hey, you may think we’re Jonas Brothers, but I think we’re way better looking than them.

----------------------------​

Ya: (on phone with Prinya) Honey, love isn’t about the sex.

Prinya: Mom! (blush)

Ya: I’m right. I know I am. Love is more than just that. Just make sure you have a baby soon okay?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Why and Prinya finally admit their feelings for one another <3 So sweet. Lamb needs to let Why go---can't believe she made a fool out of herself at their school.
LOL Wiwat watches the Jonas Brothers.

jeeja

so cute...i love their lines...

Why: Tate told me love is when I feel like I need to see you all the time, when I get jealous of you with other men; even if they are least likely, and best yet…when I stalk you.

Prinya: (laugh uncontrollably) Wow. My way was simple. I just learned to love and sort out my feelings.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY SIX

The next day, Tate went to pick Mituna up at the house and they went to a coffee shop for breakfast. As they were about to leave, Tate asked Mituna a question.

Tate
: So, you’re going to be famous soon and you said you don’t want a boyfriend, but I want you as my girlfriend. Can you change your mind at all?

Mituna: (smile) I don’t think so. (Put her hands up as if she’s going to high five Tate) How about after 5 months? You can ask me again?

Tate: (shocked to hear that) What? Really? You will let me ask you again in 5 months? That means you like me? (starts jumping up and down)

Mituna: (smile) It means I’m buying time. It means, maybe we can be together later. (put two fingers together)

Tate smiled and told her he’d wait for her.

Tate
: (whisper) I hope you get all your dreams to come true. That would be ideal.

Mituna appreciated his words and they left to go meet the stylist.

Stylist
: Oh. A newbie for us to work our magic!

Assistant stylist: So pretty! But, we need to do something more with that skin.

Stylist: Hair is perfect! Innocent look isn’t it?

Tate: Yep. That’s what the members agreed on.

Mituna: So, when will be start?

Assistant: Right now!

Mituna: (look over at Tate) Really?

Tate: (shyly look away) Yes? I know it is sudden, but when you’re a rising star, you have to learn to manage time. That means you have to mix dating with work in a day.

Mituna: Thanks for making me think I will have a relaxing dating day.

Tate: Yikes. I ruined the 5 month thing huh?

Mituna: (laugh) Nope. Thank you for setting this up. Now we can start promoting faster if I get this makeover first. The band will be able to follow and then you guide us.

Tate: Yep. I’ll pick you up after. Then we can set up a day for the guys to try out stuff. Willa told me she wants you guys out pretty quickly. Usually we train for a while before promoting, but the company is confident you will be a big hit.

Mituna had get a facial done and her hair touched up. The decided to make Mituna wear what the popstars wore so then the viewers would be surprised when she sings rock. It’s going to trick the audience and catch their attention. They decide on several bubble skirt colors in pastel.

A couple days later, the rest of the band comes in for their style.

Wiwat: Great. We’re Jonas Brothers!

Everyone laughed.

Kong
: Hey, you may think we’re Jonas Brothers, but I think we’re way better looking than them.

Everyone laughed.

Kong
: We got the look for this.

At the end of the week, Why went to pick up Mituna at the library again. She was asleep again. He sat down and placed his head down.

Why
: (low voice) Hey, you. I told you that you can study at home.

Prinya: (fidget and got up) Oh, you’re here again?

Why: Of course. I should be heading to work, but I wanted to come see you. You want to go to work with me tonight?

Prinya: What time is it now?

Why: 7pm

Prinya: Ack. I feel asleep so early today.

Why: Do you sleep a lot because of your side job?

Prinya: I don’t think so.

Why: I think so. And I told you, quit and I can support you.

Prinya: But, I want to earn my own money.

Why: We’re not going to break up after you’re done with school like you originally planned, so why do you need to keep earning that extra money?

Prinya: Well...hmm. I don’t know. (then think; blurt out) But, what happens if something goes wrong in our relationship and I need that extra money I saved up?

Why: (grab hold of Prinya’s arm and look into her eyes) What would go wrong with our relationship? You need to be optimistic. Weren’t you always the cheery one out of both of us? You have to think positive.

Prinya: But…

Why: How about this? You work for Ocean and you get to be on payroll like other employees. That way, it is your own money. That way you won’t feel like I’m just handing over money to you. Happy?

Prinya: (thought about it) Okay. I’ll quit the chicken job.

Why: Great. I’ll ask mom what you can do.

Prinya: I was starting to smell like chicken wasn’t I?

Why: Yes. That’s why I want you to quit that job.

Prinya: I liked it.

They both walk out of the library and head to the studio. Once they arrived at the studio, Why wrapped his arms around Prinya’s shoulders and she moved her arms around him. They both smiled.

Why
: We went from holding hands to hugging as we walk.

Prinya: No, we went from laying on top of each other to kissing.

Why remembered the first day they met. And the morning after when he stumbled on top of her causing the parents to think the impossible occurred at the time.

They both laughed thinking about that morning.

It has been six months since they married now. A couple months of being in the dating stage. Both Why and Prinya learned more about each other and they both learned to support each other like a real couple. But, they have not moved to the next level yet. However, both seems satisfied with their progression.

Ya
: (on phone with Prinya) Honey, love isn’t about the sex.

Prinya: Mom! (blush)

Ya: I’m right. I know I am. Love is more than just that. Just make sure you have a baby soon okay?

Blame: (walked into the living room and heard Ya talking to Prinya; shouts) Yeah! Since you’re not pregnant now, that means you two don’t do it enough!

Ya: (look at her husband) Honey, that’s gross. I don’t think she wants to hear that from her father.

Prinya: Mom, that is embarrassing. Dad is making me blush.

Ya: Honey, even though I just said that to your father, he is right.

Prinya: Mom!

Ya: Well, honey, we’ll see you at Why’s graduation next week. Can’t wait to see you.

Prinya: Yes mom. See you in a week.

Prinya hung up and laughed to herself. Her parents are hilarious. She still hasn’t told them that Why and her still haven’t done anything. She thought this was private and her intimate moments with Why should not be shared with anyone else. She hasn’t even updated Yam or Mituna either. Everyone thinks Why and her relationship has moved to the intimacy level already. Even the two gossip/selfish maids warmed up to Prinya now. They are nicer and had stopped contacting Lamb when she didn’t pay them for the school room number update.

Tate had wanted to see if Mituna would budge on her 5 months deal. But, she hasn’t. Today, he will be taking her in to the dance studio and he is going to teach her how to dance for a debut special stage.

Tate
: So, you move your feet like this.

Mituna: (following Tate’s tango movements) Oh. I see.

Tate: Good, you’re learning fast.

Mituna: Am I? (presses her body closer to him because the dance called for that)

Tate: (getting hot; trying to control himself) Wow, this is hot.

Mituna: (stopped; look into Tate’s eyes; heart pounding; then suddenly…) Tate, stop. This is supposed to be romantic and you had to ruin it with your hormones.

Tate: But, it is hot. Look at the sweat dripping down my face!

Mituna frees herself from Tate’s arms and look at Tate. He was sweating.

They started to practice seriously again after a break and by the end of the practice, Mituna suddenly hugs Tate and catches him off guard.

Mituna
: I’m making the first move (leans in to kiss Tate)

Tate was surprised. His eyes were wide opened as her sweet lips first touched his, but after a moment he returned the kiss.

---------------------------

Sneak PEEK!! CH 27!
Tate: Look at us, we’re getting along fine. Even though…you still won’t give in.

Mituna: I told you, after 5 months. It hasn’t been 5 months yet.

Tate: I know. I just thought that after our first k…

------------------​

Lamb: (at home sitting on bed) Uggh. I hate how I wasn’t even invited. Stupid shows cancelled on me too. It’s all because of Prinya! If she hadn’t come along...

jeeja

Prinya's papa is super funnie...haha...lmao
it would be wired to hear such words from ur father lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

The day finally arrived for Trust to debut at an outdoor stage. Prinya had gone out with Willa to get something new, nice, and simple for Why to wear to the debut. The whole family will be there to support the new band. The new artist competition just barely ended as well, so they are prepping for promoting the new singer.

Prinya
: Why? Does that fit you?

Why: I don’t know, you want to come in here and see?

Prinya: Stop playing around. I wait for you downstairs.

Why: (call out) No, don’t go down yet. I want you to be the first to see me in this.

Prinya: You’re like a girl. I thought guys don’t care about the way they look.

Why: Hey. I care because I don’t want my wife to be embarrassed by the way I dress.

Prinya: (laugh) Why would I be embarrassed? I bought you your outfit. Casual is cool nowadays. You don’t have to go in that heavy suit and tie thing.

Why: Yeah. It does have a lighter feeling. Plus, I won’t stand out like my parents usually do.

Prinya: Yep.

Why walked out and Prinya smiled at him. He smiled in return at the white capris and simple light blue blouse that Prinya is wearing.

Why
: Now, we match right?

Prinya: I thought you’d say I was too casual.

Why: You’re not. It’s outdoors, it’s hot, and you’re beautiful.

Prinya: (smile) Thanks. Let’s get going.

Before the debut concert, Tate walked behind the stage to see if everything was set. He spotted Kong and walked over to him.

Tate
: Looking slick Kong!

Kong: (smile; points to self) I know. I am looking mighty fine. The stylists were awesome. I guess I can look good in white.
I thought I had to wear bright red all the time.

Tate: (laugh) Now you know that you can stand out in neutral colors too.

Kong: Yep. I’m learning a lot. I should become a stylist or something in the future.

Wiwat and Tum: (laugh) Fool.

Wiwat: What about the band?

Kong: I said in the future. Right now I love the band.

Tum: Great.

Tate: Wow, you two looking good too.

Wiwat: Yeah, thanks. This is actually less Jonas compared to our photoshoot.

Tum: The clean look is pretty awesome. At least we look like we’re in the same band.

Dome walked in.

Dome
: Sorry I’m late. I had to finish some stuff.

Tate: Looking good Dome.

Dome: Thanks.

Tum: So, we’re all basically wearing white with some of us wearing light purple ties to match our pretty Mituna.

Tate: She is pretty isn’t she? Where is she?

Tum: The stylist took her in to fix her hair. She looks cute today.

Wiwat: Fits with our theme. The innocent look. (laugh)

Tate: It’ll be a hit! No other band is going for that clean look right now. So, you guys will definitely throw them all off.

Wiwat: yeah. Hope so.

Tate: Be more positive Wi.

Wiwat: I told you, stop calling me that!

Tate: Sorry WIwat. But, I guarantee that this look will work.

Wiwat: Why are you wearing dark colors today?

Tate: Oh. Forgot to change. I’ll go do that now. It is hot out right now.

Prinya and Why got out of their car and headed to the VIP section and sat down.

Why
: We’re a bit early. Mom and dad aren’t even here yet.

Prinya: Yeah.

An hour later, the audience filled up and everyone was ready for a great show. Music turned out and the sound of a violin started to play.

Prinya
: (whisper to Why) Wow, this is kind of a dark song.

Why: You know who wrote this song?

Prinya: Who?

Why: I made the intro.

Why: Yep.

Prinya: Why did you make it sound so sad?

Why: Because they said they wanted something different. This is a great song. Tate and I approved it together before putting it on the album.

Prinya: Oh.

Then Mituna steps on the stage in a light purple tshirt and a white flowy dress.

Prinya
: Wow, she didn’t tell me that they weren’t going with bubble dresses anymore.

Why: They make lots of last minute decisions in this industry.

Prinya: She’s so beautiful.

Then Mituna let out the first verse. It sounded like this would be a slow song, but then the music turns into a faster rock beat mixed with classical. It was different than what Prinya has heard from the band. They all looked sharp on stage. A very clean band that gave off something different.

After Mituna’s performance the crowd cheered. Then someone walked to the stage with flowers covering his face. He handed the flowers to Mituna and it was Tate in a baby blue dress shirt.

Mituna was surprised about the flower and smiled at him.

The crowd really loved what they showcased because later than evening, they had sold out most of their cds that they delivered to various cd stores.

Tate
: Since sales are so great, Mr. Pun told me that they have decided to make merchandise to sell. He also said that he will put out more of your cds and you will have more performances several tv programs have contacted us.

Mituna: Wow.

Tum: It’s all because we have a great singer like you Mituna!

Tate: Honestly, Mituna is a hit, but you guys play great live! That means the whole band is selling, not just Mituna. Give yourself credit.

Wiwat: Thanks Tate. It’s great to finally live our dream.

Kong: Yeah!

Dome: We will get time off for graduation right?

Tate: Of course. It’s Why’s graduation. He requested time off for you.

Mituna: More like Prinya, right?

Tate: Yeah. Mr. Why is finally whipped.

Mituna: That’s great. He’s a lot nicer now. I heard he was so cold before.

Tate: Well, yeah he was cold. But, he still cared about our band when we had one.

Mituna: Really? I thought you guys quit because of him.

Tate: Actually, one of our members had an emergency and we decided to end because we all didn’t want to be in a band. We wanted solo activities. So, his parents gave us the opportunity to produce. So, we took that opportunity. Our other member decided to quit music because he wanted to do some sort of restaurant thing. I finished high school and figured this job is better for me than to continue. But, Why wanted to learn the business aspects of things and that’s why he continued. Now that he’s going to be finished, his parents are probably going to give him more responsibility.

Mituna: Oh. That means more work. Poor Prinya.

Tate: Come on Mituna. Mr. Pun and Mrs. Willa has a lot of time for each other, so your friend and my friend will work things out.

Mituna: Yeah.

Tate: Look at us, we’re getting along fine. Even though…you still won’t give in.

Mituna: I told you, after 5 months. It hasn’t been 5 months yet.

Tate: I know. I just thought that after our first k…

Mituna: (stopped Tate) I was just tired that day and wasn’t thinking straight. Don’t listen to him guys.

Trust: Alright. (laugh)

The day of Why, Dome, and Wiwat’s graduation finally arrived. The Mahasamoot family had planned for a large backyard graduation party for Why and his friends. Prinya couldn’t wait to see her parents.

Prinya walked out from the shower and grabbed her towel. Then Why knocked on the door.

Why
: How’s my lovely wife?

Prinya: I’m almost done. Sorry, I got up a little late and didn’t jump into the shower until now.

Why: (thinking) I hope I get a great graduation present tonight. I hope this dating phase ends soon.

Prinya came out wearing a beautiful skirt and her face sparkled as she walked towards Why. She handed him his towel and put it in his hands. He leaned forward to give Prinya a kiss.

Prinya
: (stops Why; cute face; smile) Nah ah. You haven’t brushed your teeth yet. (walk out the door)

Why was left staring after her smiling.

The graduation ceremony went well. Prinya cheered for Why the loudest. Everyone was excited about the party afterwards. Trust would be playing at the party and Why’s graduating class were all invited to the backyard party.

Everyone is having fun at the graduation party.

Classmate 1
: Why! This party is awesome! Wooo! Glad I came to yours. The band is awesome. I’m going to go out and buy their cd after this! Aish, remember Prinya singing, why doesn’t she sing for us?

Why: (shouts over the loud music) Thanks. I don’t know if she’ll sing. Go ask her!

A couple minutes later, the people at the party were all calling out.

Partiers: Prinya! Prinya! Prinya!

Mituna went off the stage and went to grab Prinya who was talking to Yam. Prinya looked over shyly at everyone because she didn’t have a song prepared.

Mituna
: The band will start a song and you just sing it Prinya! Since when were you ever shy?

Prinya laughed as she made it to the stage. She had changed into a casual yellow tank and jeans after being in a skirt earlier today. After her change, she hadn’t gone over to talk to Why. He sat with some of his friends. The music turned on suddenly and Prinya knew what song it was and was handed a microphone by Tum. Mituna went to stand next to Kong at the drums and grabbed the tambourines.

Why looked up and saw his wife ready to rock. His face lit up and the friends at the table all stood up to walk towards the stage. Why followed and thought that it is great having someone so carefree in his life.

Everyone cheered as they were having fun. Then, Why was invited on stage to play keyboard because that is what he used to do in the band before the disbandment. Mituna asked to play the drums, Prinya continued to sing and she encouraged Dome to sing along with her, but he refused. So, Tate went up and sang with Prinya himself. Everyone was having fun.

Lamb
: (at home sitting on bed) Uggh. I hate how I wasn’t even invited. Stupid shows cancelled on me too. It’s all because of Prinya! If she hadn’t come along, I wouldn’t be hated on by people at the school. Then they would’ve have spread these false rumors about me being evil. I’m not evil. She’s the evil one. Taking what I had first.

Later that evening, Why had hoped his graduation present would be Prinya finally being his. He had waited so long to move into the next stage in their relationship, but she keeps teasing him.

Prinya
: Why, I’m going to go sleep with my mom. Is it okay if Dad stays with you?

Why: (shocked; a bit disappointed) What? I was hoping…(stops)

Prinya: (looks at Why) I know, I really did think about it, but I don’t think it’s time yet.

Why: But, I’m already moving onto the next stage in my life. You can follow me right?

Prinya: I want to finish school first. What happens if we have a baby, and I’m still in school?

Why: That’s why there are nannies.

Prinya: Why, seriously, you told me you will wait for when I’m ready. Besides, I really miss my mom and I want to be with her tonight.

Why: (disappointed) But…(gives in) fine. Whatever makes you happy. You know, there are things called condoms and birth control.

Prinya: (look at Why; smile) I know, but wait a little longer. I didn’t tell you your graduation gift all day. My parents and I decided to give you a vacation to Pattaya for a week. How about that?

Why’s face lit up. He hadn’t been on vacation.

Why
: And you’re going along right?

Prinya: (face saddens) Well, it’s just for you. I really would like to go along, but I decided to start summer classes and finish a little early.

Why: What? How is this supposed to make me happy if you won’t be there?

Prinya: Think about it this way, you go enjoy your time, I go to school, and I’ll be done with school sooner. And you know what that means?

Why: (thinks) Oh. I get it. (to Prinya; smiles) I know now. (leans in to kiss Prinya)

Why arrived at the beach and stretched his arms out to take in his first vacation since he worked for his parents. He smiled, but wished Prinya was with him. After a week on vacation, Pun and Willa asks Why to stay for a couple more days to meet with one of their groups. They are going to film an mv, and would like to get an intro for the video. Why agreed after Prinya encouraged him to stay longer. He had missed seeing his wife.

Tate
: Hey, Trust members! Let’s go to Pattaya!

Mituna: What for?

Tate: To celebrate on a successful debut!

Wiwat: We have time for it?

Tate: Yeah, I am a smart manager. I cleared a whole week for you guys to vacation. After all two of you just graduated.

Mituna: Okay guys. Let’s do it! Let’s go!

Tum: We should invite Prinya. Isn’t Why down there?

Tate: Yeah. She can take a week off of school, can’t she?

Mituna called Prinya and since Prinya missed Why so much, she decided to go ahead and ask for permission to miss classes. Her teachers granted her wish, since they all like her as a student. She works hard in class and they see her ambition to succeed.

Mituna
: Are you going to tell Why you’re going?

Prinya: Nope, I’m going to surprise him. I’m going to work on a school project while I’m there too. I’m going to go help with Habitat for Humanity for half a day.

They all got in the car and Prinya’s car was filled with laughter. The group started singing and dancing on their ride to Pattaya. Prinya even heard more of Dome’s voice.

Prinya
: (thought) He was bad before, but he sounds like he can sing. Hmm, wonder why he can sing today?

They reached Pattaya late at night. Prinya decides to go find Why in his hotel room. She ran to the resort while everyone else went to explore, except Mituna went along with Prinya. As she got closer to Why’s room, a familiar female figure was standing and groping Why. Prinya’s jaw dropped.

-------------------------
Sneak Peek! Ch. 28 :D
Prinya looked furious.

Prinya: Grrr.

Mituna: What are you going to do about it?

Prinya: You want to know what I’m going to do about it?

Mituna: Yeah I do!

Prinya: Let’s go!

Mituna: You’re running away?

-------------------​

Mituna: Tate, I’ve been thinking.

Tate: Yes?

Mituna: I’ve been thinking that even though it hasn’t been 5 months yet…

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just when everything was going great seem like the end of this chapter going to mess up their relationship again.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree. Their relationship was sweet and lovely, until that last part >.<
I just love how they are so loving to each in the past two chapters ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT

Mituna: (pointed at the balcony) Prinya! Look it’s Lamb!

Prinya looked furious.

Prinya
: Grrr.

Mituna: What are you going to do about it?

Prinya: You want to know what I’m going to do about it?

Mituna: Yeah I do!

Prinya: Let’s go!

Mituna: You’re running away?

Prinya: No way! Let’s go upstairs to his room.

The two ran upstairs and started knocking on Why’s door. Why walked over to open the door. He peeked out and it was Prinya and Mituna staring at him with their arms crossed.

Prinya
: Let me through Why.

Why let Prinya through as she ran towards the balcony and there, sat Lamb with her legs crossed.

Lamb
: Nice to see you again Prinya.

Prinya: (sat down and crossed her legs) Nice to see you Lamb. How’s your day today?

Lamb: Pretty good.

Why walked over.

Why
: It’s not what it looks like.

Lamb: Oh. (acting seductive)

Prinya: (looks at Why; then back at Lamb) I know.

Prinya then grabs a bottle of champaigne and pours it on Lamb’s white summer dress.

Prinya
: That’s for trying to force my husband to drink that glass over there.

Lamb: (stood up in surprise) Why, you little…

Mituna steps in and grabs Lamb’s hand before she was able to slap Prinya.

Prinya
: Get out. Stop messing with my husband!

Lamb knew she couldn’t take on three people, so she decided it was best to leave the room. After she left, Prinya crossed her arm and looked at Why.

Mituna
: How did you know Why wasn’t in on Lamb’s game?

Prinya: (starts to smile) Because, from my angle, I could see she slipped something in his drink.

Mituna: Oh.

Prinya: Why, how did she get in here in the first place?

Why: She knocked on my door and brought champagne and told me that she wanted to ask for forgiveness. She told me that she was sorry for the way she acted. She even told me she decided to give up and let you have me. But, then she tried to get me to drink this glass and I told her I didn’t want to because I had work to finish.

Why then realized his wife was here and how excited he is to see her. The shock of seeing her with Lamb in the room made him think he would be in big trouble. But, Prinya is a clever girl.

Mituna excused herself, but Prinya stopped her and told her that she would be going with her to her room since Mituna would be sleeping alone. Why looked a bit disappointed, but knew that Prinya is right. Mituna needed a roommate in a place like this. Prinya gave him a hug and he watched the two head down the stairs to their room on the other side of the building.

The next morning Prinya got up and got ready to volunteer. Why went to knock on her door.

Why
: Prinya, where are you headed to this early in the morning?

Prinya: I made a deal with a teacher that I would do my volunteer project here.

Why: Can I come along?

Prinya: Are you sure?

Why: Yep, I don’t have to do any work today. The group is resting today and they’ll film the intro tomorrow with my beats.

Prinya: Okay. Let’s go.

Prinya opted not to hold Why’s hand because she wanted to tease him. He was disappointed, but knew her too well by now to know that she wanted him to suffer. They worked all day and Prinya walked to a bridge between two apartment buildings. She looked out onto the street, as Why found her.

Why
: I thought you were going to the restroom?

Prinya: I did. But, look at this view. Isn’t it beautiful?

Why: How is this beautiful? There’s no beach. It’s just dirt.

Prinya: But, it’s beautiful. Look at the children playing, the noise around us. We can’t hear this in the city. Such innocence and happiness, even though they have nothing.

Why: (turn to look at his wife; then the street; then his wife) I see.

Prinya: (turn to look at her husband) Thank you for helping today. (leaps to put her arms around Why’s neck and give him a sensual kiss).

He was a little surprised at first, but returned the kiss. It was romantic even if it was on a bridge between two old apartment buildings. A beach backdrop was not needed because it was the two of them together.

Mituna and Tate decided to go on a little picnic.

Mituna
: Tate, I’ve been thinking.

Mituna: I’ve been thinking that even though it hasn’t been 5 months yet…

Mituna: I can’t wait that long.

Tate: (shocked) What are you trying to say?

Mituna: I’ve decided I want you as a boyfriend. I don’t want to wait another month.

Tate: (looked at Mituna in excitement) Really?

Mituna: Yeah. I know that my career is just starting and everything and dating could mean losing fans, but I figured that since I’m so go with the flow, I would try this dating my manager thing out.

Tate: Really?

Mituna: Stop saying really. Yes. It’s not a dream you know? I’m saying I want to be your girlfriend now. And, I’ll take responsibility for all the consequences to the band.

Tate: Mituna, I don’t think having a boyfriend is going to make you lose fans. If they’re true fans, they won’t care because they like your music and your personality and not if you have a boyfriend or not.

Mituna: But..

Tate: Trust me, I know. Fans only say they love you and are dying to marry you one day, but when it comes down to it, if you’re honest with them, they accept it.

Mituna: I guess so. There’s other people in the band who are hot. So they can attract the females.

Tate began to laugh.

Mituna
: It’s true, look at Tum. He’s fine.

Tate: What? You can’t be talking about other guys like that.

Mituna: And, Wiwat, wow, his dance moves are hot.

Tate: Mituna.

Mituna: (smile) But, my man is better (lean down to kiss Tate)

Tate laid on her lap and accepted the kiss as she was the one leaning down towards him.

Afterwards, Tate let Mituna go.

Tate
: Now we know who dominates in this relationship.

Mituna laughed.

At the hotel room before dinner, Prinya was walking to get something in her room, when she heard the guitar playing. She thought it was Tum strumming his guitar, but she peered in and it was Dome sitting. He was playing a song, then he started to sing.

Prinya
: Woah, why is he so good all of a sudden?

She listened for a while longer and figured it out.

Prinya
: (saying to herself quietly) His panic attacks. He can’t take tests well, he can’t sing in public well. He needs to learn how not to fear.

Prinya walked in and stood watching Dome and his back was to her. After he was done…

Prinya
: Ahem. My friend. What a voice there.

Dome: (turn to look at Prinya; nervous) Ahhh, I shouldn’t have sang. Now you heard my horrible voice again. Is it bleeding?

Prinya: No, my ears are not bleeding. My heart is beating so fast though.

Dome: Gosh. I’m so stupid to think that I can sing. They always tell me I suck, and I just keep wanting to sing, but can’t do it.

Prinya: Dome, what I’m saying is that you’re amazing!

Dome: (shocked) What are you talking about?

Prinya: I think you have the same problem when you sing and when you take tests. I think I can help you with both.

Dome: Really?

Prinya: You need to get complimented.

Dome: Huh?

Prinya: You are an amazing singer my friend. I love your voice. You are so smart. You are a genious. I wish I had your brain.

Dome didn’t understand what Prinya was trying to do. The group decided to go to a lounge. Various people were there to perform and to watch. Prinya ran to the pool table.

Prinya
: Let’s have fun and make a bet.

Wiwat: You play Prinya?

Prinya: No, how can I? I’ve never played pool in my life. (chuckle)

Mituna: She really hasn’t. I want to bet with you Prinya. If I win, you get Why to produce our next track.

Prinya: And if I win, Dome sings live tonight.

Everyone looked at each other.

Kong
: No way! Why would you even suggest that? His voice is horrible!

Dome: Hey!

Prinya: I don’t care. That’s what I want if I win.

Tate: There’s no way Prinya will win if she’s never played before.

Mituna: No way am I going to lose and listen to Dome sing. Plus, I want Why to help us with our next track.

The two girls smiled at each other as Mituna got the signal as to what Prinya was trying to do.

Wiwat
: I’ll join in.

Everyone joined in to play except Kong, Tum, and Dome.

Prinya looked up at Mituna as she was about to make her last shot. All the guys stared at her in amazement because it was obvious they had been cheated.

Prinya makes in the final ball and she blew the stick.

Prinya
: Now that was easy. Now, Dome, take that guitar and go up there and sing.

Dome turned to look at Prinya from the lounge chair and was shocked that since he was playing a video game and thinking she wouldn’t win, she actually won and now he has to go up on stage.

Prinya walked over to Dome.

Prinya
: Dome, you can do it. You’re an excellent singer. Think everyone out here is me. Only I think you’re wonderful and everyone else is going to think you’re wonderful. Put my face on everyone out here. I love your voice.

Dome went up to the stage and started fumbling. He closed his eyes and thought about what Prinya told him. She heard him sing in the room and told him he was great. He opened his eyes and everyone was Prinya. He started to play and opened his mouth to sing.

Pretty soon, everyone started clapping along.

Wiwat
: Damn, when did he get that voice?

Tum: yeah. Weird. Is he lip singing?

Kong: Let me go check (gets up to see if anyone is behind him and gets close to Dome; walks back down) Guys, it’s his voice.

Soon, everyone cheered with Dome was finished.

Dome
: Thank you Prinyas!

Everyone cracked up and complimented Dome as he stepped off the stage. Prinya gave Dome a hug.

Dome
: (whisper) Thanks Prinya.

Why grabbed Prinya’s arm and pulled her towards him. Everyone began to laugh.

Why
: What? She’s my wife. Can’t let her hug another man in front of my eyes again.

Mituna: Then she can hug another guy behind your back.

Everyone laughed. Including Why.

In the morning, Prinya got up early to go see Why before he left to the music video shoot, but when she got there, he was already gone. She got out her phone and called him. He picked up.

Why
: Prinya, I’m already at the set. I will see you later today?

Prinya: Okay. See you later.

The band, Tate, and Prinya decided to go out to lunch. After lunch they decided to go their separate ways. Tum decided he wanted to walk around the market a bit before heading back to the beach.

Tum was walking around casually, when all of a sudden…

Fan
: Oh my gosh! That’s Tum!

Lady: Who is Tum?

Fan: Tum! Tum! The hot bass player from Trust!

Lady: Trust, Trust…oh my god! Trust!

Some other fans started to recognize Tum. Tum knew he was in for it. They had managed to keep fans away from them, but he had been found out.

Tum
: Crap. I’m screwed (starts to run away)

Fans ran after him until he made it to a police station and entered to use the pay phone. He had left his phone at the hotel on accident. Kong told him that they’ll be on their way to get him out of there.

Fan
: So, you think I wouldn’t come in here?

Tum: (turns around) Oh. (leaves the phone and keeps running)

Prinya was walking around at the park enjoying the sounds of birds. When all of a sudden, a man’s arms wraps itself around her waist. She got scared.

Prinya: (shouting) Let go of me! What are you doing? Pervert. (fights off and managed to get elbow to hit the pervert in the gut) That’s what you get! (turns to face the pervert and kicks the guy in the groin)

Pervert: Ahhh!
-----------
Sneak Peek!! @ Ch. 29 :D
Prinya: Hey Why. I will be right out (shouts as she was putting on her clothes)

Prinya opens the door and walks out and hands Why his towel.

Why: (look at Prinya) Don’t you remember last night?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

Ya: I’m so glad you two are back. It’s been a long time.

Prinya: Mom, everything looks the same. I want to live here again.

Why: You can’t do that. You have to live with me.

Blame: I see you are still in the honeymoon phase my son. (laugh at Why)

Why: I wish I was on a honeymoon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

Mituna: Hey, I am making my boyfriend a sandwich here.

Prinya: You’re not American. I would leave you here if you were making Tom Yum or something.

jeeja

aww...this was super cute b/w Mintuna & Tate

Mituna: It’s true, look at Tum. He’s fine.

Tate: What? You can’t be talking about other guys like that.

Mituna: And, Wiwat, wow, his dance moves are hot.

Tate: Mituna.

Mituna: (smile) But, my man is better (lean down to kiss Tate)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWENTY NINE

Prinya recognized the voice and looked up.

Why
: Prinya! (shouts)

Prinya: Ooops. You scared me! (walk over to Why; about to put her hand there, but realized she shouldn’t)

Why: I was about to say, ‘guess who?’ But you jabbed me in the gut and I couldn’t breathe. Then you kick me in you know where. Do you not want children?

Prinya: (moves hand to Why’s shoulders) Why, so sorry. I really didn’t know. Besides, you can have kids.

Why: How do you know?

Prinya: Because you can talk to me now. It mustn’t hurt that bad.

Why: (drop to the ground) Ow. It does.

Prinya drops to her knees and tends to Why. Why lets go of himself and grabs for Prinya and tries to hug her some more. He smiled as Prinya was worried about him. Then Prinya realized what Why was trying to do and pushed him away.

Prinya
: Why. Stop playing jokes now.

Why: I wanted to pretend like it still hurt so I can hug you.

Prinya: You can hug me any time.

Why: But, when I did, you almost killed my baby producing machine.

Prinya starts to laugh.

Why
: What?

Prinya: I’m just glad we are in a bit of a quarrel for a second there. I miss not fighting all the time.

Why: Yeah? We should fight more often?

Prinya smiled and they got up to head back to the music video shoot that Why was working on. Prinya was impressed with his work.

A month later

Prinya
: Why?

Why: Yes?

Why had just stepped out of the bathroom and getting ready for bed.

Prinya
: I’ve been thinking.

Why: Yeah?

Prinya: I think I might be ready.

Why: (sat down next to Prinya) Really? (excited) Are you sure?

Prinya: Yeah. (smile) I’ve been thinking a lot. Every time I see you, my heart races. I always think about going further. I’ve been trying to hold back, but, I feel as though I’m too stubborn.

Why: Of course you are, that’s what I like about you.

Prinya: I just can’t handle not going further anymore. I see your eyes and I can tell you’re in hell every time you’re near me.

Why goes in for a kiss. He gently lowers Prinya down on the bed and wraps his left leg over to pin Prinya down. He looks into Prinya’s eyes.

Why
: I love you.

Prinya closes her eyes as Why moves down to the nape of her neck.

Why
: (stops and works his way back up) Prinya (breathes deeper)

Then…

Why
: Prinya?

No answer. Prinya had fallen asleep. Why gets off and laughs to himself.

Why
: So much for that.

The next morning Prinya wakes up and heads to the bathroom. Why went to open the bathroom door, but it was locked.

Prinya
: Hey Why. I will be right out (shouts as she was putting on her clothes)

Prinya opens the door and walks out and hands Why his towel.

Why
: (look at Prinya) Don’t you remember last night?

Prinya: What do you mean?

Why: You told me you wanted to go further.

Prinya: (questioning look) What do you mean? I never said that?

Why: Yes you did.

Prinya: No I didn’t.

Why: Yes you did.

Prinya thought about last night.

Prinya
: Oh, I took some cold medicine last night. That’s all I remember and then I walked upstairs and sat down on the bed. I never said any of that other stuff Why. You’re putting words in my mouth.

Why laughed to himself knowing that what she said was the effects of the drugs she took last night.

Summer school was now over and Prinya decided she wanted to go back home for a while before school started up again. Why decided he wanted to follow her there and he could work as she relaxes.

Back at the resort, Blame and Ya came down to greet their guests. Tate and Mituna and the rest of the Trust members came along too. They have a week off before they drop another single and launching their new product line.

Ya
: I’m so glad you two are back. It’s been a long time.

Prinya: Mom, everything looks the same. I want to live here again.

Why: You can’t do that. You have to live with me.

Blame: I see you are still in the honeymoon phase my son. (laugh at Why)

Why: I wish I was on a honeymoon.

Blame: Maybe here.

Ya: How was Pattaya Why?

Why: It was good. Thank you for the gift. I just wished Prinya could’ve gone with me.

Ya: Didn’t she follow later?

Why: Yes, but I had work.

Blame: It would’ve been fun too if our Prinya isn’t so stubborn.

Prinya: Dad, I’m not stubborn.

Blame: Yes you are sweetheart.

Prinya was a little annoyed by her dad and went to the stairs to her room.

Ya
: (look after her daughter) I thought she would be more mature by now.

Blame: She is our little girl honey.

Ya: True. But, why is she heading up the stairs when her room is over there? (pointing to the other building)

Why: What do you mean? Her room is upstairs isn’t it?

Ya: But, your room is the room that we used for your newlywed room. Prinya must’ve forgotten that she’s not single anymore. She has a new room now. (laugh)

Blame: Honey, go get her. Why, I’ll take your luggage to your room. Everyone else, I’ll have the bellboy come and get your stuff to your rooms.

Tate: Alright thanks.

Mituna: Well, I’m going to head home and see my mom.

Tate: I’ll go with you.

Mituna: No, I’m going to run there.

Tate: But…

Mituna: (cut Tate off) I want to go on my own. I’ll come back for you later and introduce you to my parents.

Tate: Is it safe?

Mituna: I’ve been on this road a million times. Plus, even if I’m a celebrity now, I believe nothing is going to change. I won’t get hauled down by fans.

Tate: Are you sure?

Mituna: No, but there’s not that many young people around here.

Tate: Is that why you picked me?

Mituna: (look at Tate; smile; runs off) I’m going to leave my stuff here, will be back for it later. I need to go hug my mom!

Prinya opened the door to her old room. She noticed that most of her stuff was gone.

Prinya
: (calls out) Mom! Where’s my stuff?

Ya: (frantically walking towards Prinya’s room) Honey, your stuff is in your room.

Prinya: But, isn’t this my room?

Ya: Prinya, remember, you room is now downstairs in the other building?

Prinya: (realized that her new room is with Why) Oh. I forgot.

Ya: How can you forget? It’s the room that my little girl became an adult.

Prinya: Mom!

Ya: Prinya, you talk as if you are still a virgin. (saw Prinya’s expression) Honey, after 6 or 7 months, you haven’t become a proper wife?

Prinya: (shy) Well, I…

Ya: All this time. I thought I would be a grandmother by now. How did you manage to keep him off?

Prinya: Mom.

Ya: Wow. You really are stubborn. I thought you love him now.

Prinya: I do.

Ya: Then why are you still a virgin? Is he a hermaphrodite?

Prinya: Mom! (look embarrassed) He’s not. I just told him I wasn’t ready.

Ya: Why aren’t you ready? If you two love each other, then everything should be fine.

Prinya: But, I have to finish school.

Ya: You can finish school being married.

Prinya: But, I don’t want to get pregnant and then have to quit my dreams.

Ya: You can still get a degree with a baby. It may be tougher, But, you can still do it. I had you when I was going for my masters.

Ya: Yes. Honey, when two people love each other, they can work together. They can support each other and fight obstacles together.

Prinya: Hmm.

Ya: Well, let’s get you down to your room.

Prinya: Hey mom, I think I want to sleep in here tonight.

Ya: You’re still not going to budge?

Prinya: Not today. I miss this room and I want to just sleep and listen to the radio, and I want to look out my window at night and see the lake.

Ya: Well, I can’t stop you.

Prinya: Mom, you know me too well. I’ll tell Why myself.

Ya: (get up to leave room) Plus, honey, if pregnancy is all you’re fearing right now, you wouldn’t have gotten married in the first place. Seriously who wouldn’t adore my Prinya? (laugh; exit the door)

Later that night, Prinya thought about what her mom had told her. Her mom was right.

Prinya
: (thinking) How could he not like me the first day we met? I thought he was pretty cute, until his mouth opened and said those ignorant things.

Blame had told everyone he was going to put a little welcome party for all the guests. There will be a pool party and a campfire gathering. Why was upset about not having Prinya by his side all night. He practically didn’t say much to her trying to see if she’d figure it out. But, she went on ignoring him.

Prinya
: (thinking) What is wrong with him? Not even saying one thing to me.

Why: Father? Where is the best place to ride a bike? I want to do that here. The air is so fresh.

Prinya: You can take my dad’s bike. You just go down the street and follow the bike trail.

Why: Are you father?

Prinya: Jeez, fine. Be mad at me. See if I care. (gets up and pulls Mituna along)

Mituna: Hey, I am making my boyfriend a sandwich here.

Prinya: You’re not American. I would leave you here if you were making Tom Yum or something.

Why: (got up) Well, I’m going to ride for a bit. I’ll be back for the pool party.

Blame: Why, don’t ignore her like this. You know…my daughter is pretty stubborn. She won’t understand why she is wrong.

Why: (look at Blame) Actually, I think she does know how I’m feeling. She’ll come around. She’s grown up. Well, just a tad from when we first met.

Blame: (smile) I see.

Why went off and rode around thinking that as a good husband, he should just give in. It’s okay to be a little selfish, but it’s better to stay on Prinya’s good side so that this distance is not permanent between them. He stopped his bike.

Why
: Wow, I’m going to see her in a swim suit for the first time today. (smile) Too bad she covered up in Pattaya. Wait, I’m such a perve. But, then again, she’s my wife. So imagining is not perverted because she is my wife. I have to hurry back. (starts pedaling and smiles)

When Why arrived, Prinya was playing in the pool with Wiwat, Kong, Mituna, and Tate. She suddenly turns around and looks at Why and smiles.

Prinya
: (thinking) Aww, he looks handsomely cute. Smiling at me.

Why: (thinking) She has grown up. Smiling back. She already forgave me about this morning. Oh gosh, why is my wife so cute?

Then

Tate
: (answers phone) What? Lamb paid someone to steal our posters?

Secretary: Yes. She did. We caught her today. She’s here right now.

Tate: Okay, I’m on my way.

Prinya: What’s wrong?

Tate: Lamb snuck into Ocean’s product department today with someone she paid to steal Trust’s posters that we would put out on the market.

Mituna: (gasp) Really?

Tate: Yeah. Can’t believe she sunk so low.

Wiwat: Yeah.

Why: Prinya, you stay here okay? We’ll be back.

Prinya: Yeah. Sure.

Everyone got out of the pool and everyone headed back to Bangkok except for Prinya and her parents.

Ya
: You don’t need to go honey. Let them deal with her.

Prinya: Yeah. But, I’m worried for the company. They’re family.

Blame: Yes, they are. But, their management team will work on it.

Prinya: It’s all my fault.

----------------------------
FINALE SPOILER!! - I thought long & hard about whether I should have a spoiler or not. hehehe
Willa: You are just being your selfish self.

Lamb: Am I really selfish?

Willa: Yes you are dear.

Lamb: (look and stare at Why) Wow. I really became a bitch didn’t I?

Mituna: You can say that.

----------------------​

Prinya wondered why the whole thing with Lamb isn’t her fault. It is. She knew it was because Lamb had told her many times that she’d pay for it. She stole Lamb’s boyfriend. Lamb got back at her by lashing out at her friends.

-=========-------=========-​

Prinya: (stops the hug) Why, you aren’t my dream man.

----------------------​

Girl: Don’t just stand there, can you throw that ball back please? My little brother sucks at being a pitcher and was totally off with his aim.

__________ picked up the ball and sent it back to the catcher’s mitt. He liked this girl’s attitude.

jeeja

baby producing machine...lmao :lol:
this was a cute update. thanks.

from the spoiler, i can't stop, but laugh at Lamb.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter THIRTY (FINALE)

Everyone met at the company. Lamb sat staring at all the eyes on her.

Pun
: Why did you do this?

Lamb: (realized she was in big trouble) I was mad. I wasn’t thinking.

Willa: And, you decide to take out your anger on Trust?

Lamb: (starting to feel guilty) Oh gosh. What have I done?

Willa: You are just being your selfish self.

Lamb: Am I really selfish?

Willa: Yes you are dear.

Lamb: I didn’t even start out being this kind of person.

Tate: Yeah, I remember your innocence at the beginning.

Lamb: Oh god, I let fame get to me and I stopped thinking of others.

Pun: When you first started, you told us that you wanted to become a singer to share your voice. We realized you changed after you hit number one. But, we knew that is how most artists get, so we forgave you for all your childish actions. We covered up for you numerous times. But, what you did today is far worst than those actions in the past.

Lamb: (look at Pun; tears formed) I am selfish. I forgot why I became a singer. I went as low as to destroy Trust because I was jealous of Prinya.

Why: I told you to leave Prinya alone.

Lamb: I tried, but I was selfish Why. You were mine first. I even knew you wouldn’t plan on marrying me, but I just wanted to be your girlfriend to get more attention. If I dated the owner’s son, I would be a huge hit. And, I was. Then, Prinya came along and she got the spotlight for being the secretive, mystery wife. What did I get? I got the media asking me questions of whether I lied about our relationship to get famous. Then, I thought I actually loved you at one point because Prinya was here.

Why: So?

Lamb: Then everyone was on her side. She got all the attention. I felt like I was hated on and I hated Tate for butting in at the school talent show night. I wanted to get Prinya’s friends back.

Mituna: So, you decide to destroy us?

Lamb: Yes. I was blinded by jealously. But, sitting here in front of all of you, I feel so ashamed. I went to pay someone to steal those posters so you all would have to spend more money to make new ones and work harder. But, I now realized that I did all of this for what? I hurt Ocean’s trust in me. I hurt my fan’s trust. I hurt my career. I became a selfish bitch.

Why: Yes, you are.

Lamb: I take full responsibility for today. I will go to jail if you must call the police, I will pay all the fines, and I will withdraw from the company.

Kong: You’re darn right you are.

Wiwat: Kong, shut up. Let the boss deal with this.

Kong: Sorry. I just had to say what I was thinking.

Pun: Lamb, we’ve covered for you before. You have lost our trust. But, you also worked hard for us.

Willa: Okay. So I dislike your attitude, but just now you finally told us what is on your mind. We will not call the authorities.

Why: Why not mom?

Willa: Because, then we will get even more attention and have to deal with the public asking so many questions. I don’t want to answer it all.

Lamb: Why, I’m sorry. I’m also sorry for trying to hold you to me. I realize now that I really didn’t have feelings for you at all. I was just jealous of losing the attention. Not of you. I kept hurting you and your wife with my selfishness. Willa, please do call the authorities on me.

Willa: No! I don’t want to deal with the police. Lamb, we are cutting you from the company, but what is your dream now?

Lamb: I want to sing.

Willa: Since you’re young, I know you can change. I was once like you. But, I met a friend who helped me open up and see that you need to keep moving forward in life and change your mistakes.

Lamb: Are you letting me off the hook after all that I’ve done?

Willa: Yes. Basically. I think we will give you time to find another company. We just can’t have you here after what you did today. If you move on to another company, you must work hard and not break that trust.

Lamb: Thank you Mrs. Mahasamoot. Thank you everyone.

Tate: At least I’m an adult now and can let you get away with this.

Lamb: I will change. Thanks for giving me a second chance.

Lamb was put off the hook. She really did feel bad and she really did realize how selfish she was and that fame had changed her. Everyone couldn’t believe that they just let her off the hook, but each of them saw the sincerity and determination in her eyes to change back to how she used to be.

Mituna
: Well, I guess she can be innocent like the fans thought she was.

Tate: Yeah.

The next morning, Why and everyone headed back to the resort. Why couldn’t stop smiling because he would see Prinya again. Prinya had called him last night.

Prinya
: Why? It’s all my fault.

Why: No, it’s not. Things worked out.

Prinya: What do you mean?

Why: I’ll let you know tomorrow when I see you.

Prinya wondered why the whole thing with Lamb isn’t her fault. It is. She knew it was because Lamb had told her many times that she’d pay for it. She stole Lamb’s boyfriend. Lamb got back at her by lashing out at her friends.

Prinya decided to the lake. When Why arrived he ran to the lake to find her. He couldn’t find her, so he decided to sit at the dock and wait to see if she’d pass by. He sat staring out on the lake.

Prinya came walking back from taking a guest to see the kayak rental place since the guest was lost. She saw Why and went dashing to him. She plopped down and smiled at Why. He turned to smile back.

Prinya
: If only I didn’t agree to our marriage, then Lamb wouldn’t have done what she did.

Why: Calm down Prinya.

Prinya: I was selfish. I wanted to get into school and I had to tie you down to get there. You didn’t want to marry me. You were forced to, and you were forced to because I wanted to go to that school.

Why: Prinya, look at me. (grab hold of Prinya’s shoulder and brings her close to him) I married you. Even though my parents told me lies to get me to do it, I still married you. I decided to leave Lamb and marry a stranger. It is not your fault. You did not make me sign those marriage papers, you did not make me leave Lamb.

Prinya: But, I made her steal from my friends and I made the company lose a great entertainer too.

Why: Prinya, if we didn’t get married, you wouldn’t have met your new friends, Mituna wouldn’t be in the entertainment business, and

Mituna wouldn’t have met her dream man. You wouldn’t have met your dream man.

Prinya
: (stops the hug) Why, you aren’t my dream man.

Why: (chuckle) Yes I am. Everything happens for a reason Prinya. There is more good to our situation than bad. Didn’t we learn a lot from everything?

Prinya: I guess.

Why: Lamb told us that she didn’t really love me. She just wanted to get media attention.

Prinya: Really? She made it seem like she did.

Why: Prinya, she made it seem like she was some crazy psycho. Besides, don’t you know love by now? You tell me you love me. You should know what Lamb had for me was not love.

Prinya: (thought about what Why just said) Yeah. True. What she claimed was love is not love. I have you to thank for teaching me what love is.

Why: I didn’t teach you. We both had to learn what it is on our own.

Prinya: Let’s go. I want to show you around.

The two spent the day together and met up with everyone to go see Mituna’s mom. Her mom was making curry for everyone and to welcome her future son in law. She was happy to see Mituna happy.

Wiwat walked around and spotted a group of people playing baseball. He walked over to the field and saw a girl in a white t-shirt and baseball cap with blue jeans. She looked lean and her hair flowed beneath the hat. He was in awe.

Girl
: Hey you!

Wiwat realized she was talking to him.

Girl
: Don’t just stand there, can you throw that ball back please? My little brother sucks at being a pitcher and was totally off with his aim.

Wiwat picked up the ball and sent it back to the catcher’s mitt. He liked this girl’s attitude.

Later that evening, everyone sat around a fire. Prinya put on a pink sweater and sat down watching all her friends. Wiwat had brought a girl and her friends to the campfire. She had actually been a guest at the resort for two days now. Their family came back from Japan and decided to vacation first before heading home to Bangkok. The girl just graduated from Japan and said she just got hired to train for a new girl group at Yoshi Music Company. She wanted to be a singer for a while before starting a career. Then, she mentioned that the managers just called her and told her that a big name singer will be in the group as well.

Girl
: Her name is Lamb. She decided to sign with Yoshi because she wanted to work in a group rather than solo.

Everyone was shocked to hear and didn’t say anything about the real reason why Lamb had left Ocean.

Why came over to Prinya and wrapped his arms around her.

Why
: Cold?

Prinya: Not right now. (look at Why with a smile)

Mituna and Tate hugged and teased eachother. Dome got out his guitar and sang a song for the group. Wiwat and the new girl talked and laughed. Tum looked around hoping to spot a guest to flirt with, but nobody else around was a female his age. Kong cracked jokes with Why and Prinya and Tum decided to join Dome with guitar.

After the fire was out, Why and Prinya held hands and walked back to the house.

Prinya
: Hey Why, I’m going to our room tonight.

Why: Really?

Prinya: I’m not on drugs tonight. I am speaking consciously. I know what I’m saying.

Why: Okay. I hope so. (chuckle; they stop as everyone else passed)

Prinya: Dreams change. Yes, I wanted to run a business. I even did everything possible to achieve that dream. But, my dreams have changed.

Why: What is your dream now?

Prinya: My dream is to be wherever you are.

Why looked into Prinya’s eyes.

Why leaned in for a kiss. Prinya leaned in to take control of the passionate kiss. Prinya released the kiss with Why wanting more.

Prinya
: My dream is to be a good wife to my husband. I was making excuses for what I thought I wanted. But, what I want now is you. Why, I love you. I’m ready.

Prinya grabbed Why’s hand and led him to the room that they were locked in on their wedding day. They entered and all of a sudden…
Both turned around and the doors closed behind them, the windows shut. But, instead of screaming and running back to open the door and shout for someone to help them out, the two turned around and went to lock the inside locks.

They turned to look at one another.

Both
: Now, they can unlock it tomorrow, but won’t be able to enter without permission like our wedding day.

Why: I’ve waited long for this moment.

Prinya: Me too.

Why: I could’ve done this our wedding day.

Prinya: But it wouldn’t have been as fun right?

Why: It might’ve. (leaned in and kissed Prinya)

The two caressed one another and then Why reached down to pick Prinya up to the bed.

They heard shouts from their friends and family outside

Pun
: My boy is finally going to be a man this time.

Why: What? (whisper to Prinya) My parents are here?

Willa: Thanks for letting us know Ya. This didn’t work last time, but great plan to lock them in again.

Tate: (Check the main door) Awe, they locked the doors this time. We didn't have to do it for them. (chuckle)

Mituna: That’s a good sign right?

Kong: Wow. You guys are great masterminds.

Everyone: Woohoot! Go at it you two! We’ll be going now!

Prinya: (smiles; chuckles) And tonight, I won’t smack you in the head with a candle holder.

Why: I won’t let you do that to me again (wink)

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone that has read this fan fiction. I hope it was enjoyable. I know that Lamb was forgiven so easily...but in the mv that I made, she looked so cheerful and happy. Plus, Faye is too cute to hate on :)( I made her annoying and mean in this :() Also, I hope that w/ this fiction everyone has been introduced to actors/actresses/singers that you haven't heard of before and will follow and support them in their future works. Now, I shall go and work on the next fiction :D