DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Dennis' interview

The Junior Herald: Do you like it when people call you the "Second Daniel"?

Dennis O: I see it as a big compliment. I really respect Daniel and all that he has accomplished in Korea. But I'm holding out hope that Koreans will see me as my own person.

JH: You look much thinner now. Did you lose any weight?

Dennis O: I lost about 5 kilograms since coming to Korea. I guess things like that happen when you try to adjust to a new country. The first few weeks in Korea really took a lot out of me.

JH: Koreans girls tend to go crazy for you. What do you think about Korean girls?

Dennis O: I think Korean girls are really beautiful, probably the most beautiful among all Asian girls.

JH: You speak little Korean and your co-stars on the soap opera don't speak English. So, do you have any communication problems?

Dennis O: Except for shooting the scenes, there isn't much chance to talk with the other actors. But I'm a big fan of camaraderie on the set. I guess there is always room for improvement in my Korean.

JH: How have you tried to learn the Korean language?

Dennis O: My mom is ethnic Korean, so I can practice speaking Korean with her. I have also taken Korean classes. My Korean teacher said that I am a quick learner and my pronunciation is pretty accurate. I was very encouraged by those comments

thanks to cyallen26@indosiar

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Dennis signature and he also great us happy new yr.. but i wonder y he put 2005 ??!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Dennis's messages - form daum korea 1/5/2006

This is Dennis O.

This is a letter to all my fans out there.

I want to write this letter because I have not been able to write to you for some time now.

The drama is almost over. It has been a long, hard, learning experience for me.

I want all of you to know that without you it would have been extremely hard to get through this and still smile at the end. All of you are very special. Thank you so much for all of your support and care. I also want all of you to know that I do get to read your comments and your fan letters. Thank you for all the great compliments. I also want to say thank you to all the honeybees out there. Thank you for all the gifts, donuts, coffee, sushi, and letters. The staff of the drama as well as I enjoyed them very much.

Though the drama is ending it is not the end for me. I will get to go home for a short time to see my family and my dog, but I will be back soon.
I am determined to do my best and make all of you pleased with my performance.

I hope I will not dissapoint you. Thanks again for all you have done for me.

_---------------------------

ohh no Dennis is going for holiday :( that mean we won't c his latest news/pics until he's back to korea... :(
but it is the time for him to have some break...
good luck with your trip Dennis...
AZA AZA FIGHTING... :D

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

Omg..i missed your Smile already... cannot imagin when your gone...i bet you i'll missed you like HELL!!! :(

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Okay guys its time for me to rest ^ ^
hope you guys enjoy looking at his gourgeous/handsome/cute Face and reading his Messages to us and some of his news...

i'll post everything about him here if i c the new one Okay..so wait and see.. ^ ^

Pee

sarNie Elites
Wow Zai Zai f4 Thank you for posting all these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and does he have his own website or like fansite`? :wub: :wub: :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
Wow Zai Zai f4 Thank you for posting all these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and does he have his own website or like fansite`? :wub: :wub: :wub:
[post="65532"][/post]​
your welcome Pee ^ ^

well yes but i guess you have to register...
i'll posted here if i found the add ^ ^

Pee

sarNie Elites
Oh thank you ! But I cant understand that site lol, thx anyway , I just wanted to know if there was a site abt him besides the cafe one :)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
Oh thank you ! But I cant understand that site lol, thx anyway , I just wanted to know if there was a site abt him besides the cafe one :)
[post="65538"][/post]​
auhauhauh same that's y i didn't know about that site...
well at the moment no..that's the only site of his official site..
went i found the english site..i will post the link here ^ ^