DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
sallysosilly727 said:
whose his ex??
[post="65695"][/post]​
not sure about her but she lives in florida....
she dump him because Dennis is hardly in florida because of his work...
tat mean she does not support dennis to go to the entertainment stuff..

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
He's HOT! I'm so into his mini-series - SPY - on TV now. Although I'm not a big fan of the girl in the movie, but I sure like watching him. :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
not sure about her but she lives in florida....
she dump him because Dennis is hardly in florida because of his work...
tat mean she does not support dennis to go to the entertainment stuff..
[post="65741"][/post]​
ZaiZai, where did you find out dennis got dumped? Em, I'm very ;) curious.... ;)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
ZaiZai, where did you find out dennis got dumped? Em, I'm very ;) curious.... ;)
[post="65885"][/post]​
arhmmm..my friendd told me she read the article about this...

i'll ask her to find the article for u guys ^ ^

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:

thanks to cyallen26@indosiar.
[post="65912"][/post]​
Zaizai, I'm NOW more curious!! ;) I guess these 2 set of pictures are from different events? Do you know what events are they? Pls..... :huh: ANyway, I need a BIG, BiG favour from you but don't know whether u can help me? I'll wait for ur response first..By the way, do you have any YM id? Better if I can talk to you...

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
Zaizai, I'm NOW more curious!! ;) I guess these 2 set of pictures are from different events? Do you know what events are they? Pls..... :huh: ANyway, I need a BIG, BiG favour from you but don't know whether u can help me? I'll wait for ur response first..By the way, do you have any YM id? Better if I can talk to you...
[post="66129"][/post]​
well i got those pics from my friend ryt..and she told me the pics are when fans can go to sweet spy filming location and meet the actors of sweet spy...
yeah i do have YM..but i hardly go there...or u can PM me or email me...
zaizai_f4_only@yahoo.com

or if u have MSN: b_4_b1@hotmail.com

well as long as i can help u..then i will help u ^ ^ but if your favour that i can't help..i am very sorry about it.. but i will try my best to help u though ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
i totally dont like the ending of sweet spy ... i h8 it so much...

the ending is like u can't tell whether dennis/yo ill is still alive or not..i mean it depends on us whether we want to think he's alive or not...

that's sucks... ><'

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i was just channel surfing and stopped when i saw him. damn he is hot hot hot and totally gorgeous. i knew someone had to post a thread about him so i came here to check and i was right. thanks for sharing his info and pics.