DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
.....:::::::::::::: Dennis Oh :::::::::::::::.........

Dennis Profile:

His Full Name: Dennis Joseph O'neil
Date of Birth: August 29, 1981
Height: 188cm
Weight: 83kg
Family: Korean mom, American dad, elder brother
Interest: drawing, traveling, taking photos
Awards: 22th Korean model BEST DRESS in 2005
His drama: MBC <The Sweet Spy>
CAFE: http://cafe.daum.net/dennis

:wub: hehe he´s only 9 yrs older than me oh and he was born in August just like me ..eheh..too bad he doesnt have any younger brothers...

Some info abt him:

Dennis O'Neil - not Just Daniel Henney Mark II

"I'd like to be recognized as an actor and a model in my mother's homeland, says the man who spins on the ground before approaching an unknown woman in the Sky cell phone commercials, and appears with well-known actress Kim Tae-hee as a newly-wed couple in Daewoo Klasse ad's. Known as "Daniel Henney Mark ll," Dennis O'Neil (24) wants it known that he is more than just a pretty face.
So before the curiosity aroused by the commercials wanes, MBC in a surprise move cast O'Neil in the lead role of its miniseries "Spy," which hits the airwaves on Nov, landing him in the focus of the entertainment world for the rest of the year. Born to a Korean mother and a former GI father, O'Neil has consolidated his top model status, appearing in 15 commercials across Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

Slightly more Asian-looking than his fellow half-Korean star Daniel Henney, O'Neil would prefer it if the two were not lumped together. "Daniel Henney is an excellent model and actor, and I'm grateful to him for in effect opening the door for mixed-race actors in the Korean entertainment industry. But now I'd like to try to find my own image, one that is distinct from his," he says. O'Neil started modeling at the age of 16, but because of his studies was unable to devote all his energy to it. In college he majored in photography, a subject he remains attached to in his spare time. He is thinking about becoming a professional photographer when he retires from the entertainment industry.

Standing 1.88 m tall, O'Neal takes pride in his trim, well-toned body ? a reward for the sporting life. How did you like my tumbling in the cell phone commercial? I did it myself. I'm confident in my athletic abilities because I used to wrestle and play football and martial arts when I was a kid. Even though he has an everybody sweetheart look, there is only one woman in his world: the girlfriend waiting for him back in Florida. He said the biggest let-down about working abroad is not being able to see her. She gets mad, he says, but he has no idea what to do about it.

It is fortuitous that O'Neil is making his acting debut in a Korean soap, since soaps were his spur into acting. My mother always used to watch Korean movies and soap operas, so I would watch them with her. Since then I have been slowly drawing closer and closer to my dream of becoming an actor, he says. He hopes the Korean public will continue to support him.

pic from the Drama Sweet Spy ^^
I highly recommend this drama its so good!

OH MY,, theres so many pics of him !! I´ll upload some asapart^^
HES HOT AND A GOOD GUY!!!! :wub:

HES MINE!!!!!!!

MINE!!!!! yeah he´s taken !!!!!!!!

MANY THANKS TO ZAI ZAI F4 ONLY FOR POSTING THE PICS! THEREFORE IMMA LEAVE ALL THE PICTURES UPLOADING TO HER, SINCE SHE`S BETTER THAN ME WHEN FINDING PICS OF HIM!!!!
THANKS YOu ^^

Sanny

sarNie Egg
lol Dennis hes an actor or somethin rite?? my friend lieks him but i have never seen him before ><

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi friends!
Wow, finally, a thread about Dennis O'Neil. I first saw him when I was scrolling down this site about latest korean drama. Wasting no time, I searched for info on him. In just 2 weeks, things started poping up about him. Do you know he spend his salary from Sweet Spy to buy coals and rice for the poor in Korea? He even helped carried them to people. Becuz he's a photography major, you tend to find many pictures of him holding camera. Anyway, for those girls out there who is drooling about this man, do visit http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=185141. Grateful to ZaiZai F4 for the pics and dyane crl, regular visitors at asianfanaticsThere's a thread about him with pictures and videos. Actually the videos are pasted there. They are scenes from Sweet Spy. Could not wait for Sweet Spy to reach Malaysian shores. Hope to be the first Malaysian Dennisian!!! Hehehe!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
I love sweet Spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
he seems like a really good guy! Aww dudes I love his smile!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

again his smile

oehh he can b mean...

OMG OMG oxygen please cy....he waste my breath..hahah

look at his tatoo ^ ^

thanks to soompi

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...can't get enough of him....love him to much...
look at these pics..they are soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee esp hisss smile...OMG....love him sooo muchhh .... ><"

thanks to cyallen26@indosiar..

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Here are the pics of what cikna is saying ^ ^

Dennis used his paid salary from "The Sweet Spy" to donate thousands of coals and rice to elders and the orphan families so that they could live a better or convenience life in winter.
** REALLY TOUCH MY HEART ^_^' **

haha his face look so fanny in here ^ ^

Credit: Koreanwind
also thanks to miakyou@soompi