Desires of the Heart :: Aum/Pinky

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
DESIRES OF THE HEART
The More I Hate You The More I Love You

Thank You Cecilia for the beautiful FFPoster! I lalalaLOVE it!

“Damn You! And everything about you! If say that my brother is so bad, maybe you are the bad one! Keeping me here for months and torturing me…YOU ARE THE EVIL ONE!� All those dark emotion that she had held inside her finally exploded out to him.
“The real evil one is you and I don’t want to be around a person like you because it disgust me�. She spat in his face. At first if felt good to finally let out her emotion and hatred toward him. Yet a fear quietly crept up into her skin. Even in the dark, she could tell that her comment had really got to him.
In the distance the cricket quietly tick, when he finally spoke.
“You say that I’m that evil one huh?…You say that you’re disgusted to be around an evil person like me huh?� His tone was neutral but a bit rash. “I’ll show you what true evil is!� All in the blink of an eye, his neutral tone turned monstrous as he launched toward her.
“LET ME GOT, ETHAN!� She gasped in horror, as his hand reach over to clasped her arm.
“NO!� He barked at her.
“You have no right to do this to me. You have no right to obtain me here! Let me go this instant!� She yelled back at him, fearing for her own life.
Her remarks only tighten his grip on her.
“You say you’re disgusted of me. Well, Emilie, I’ll give you something to be disgusted about!
She glared up at him, hinting what his real intentions were. “You wouldn’t dare.� She whispered to him.
“You have no idea what I’m capable of, Emilie.� He challenged her. “I’ll give you something to be disgusted about once I plant my seed inside of you!�
Her eyes widened at his intentions. “LET ME GO RIGHT NOW YOU LUNATIC!� She tried to free herself of his grip but he grabbed both of her arms pushing her toward the bed.
“HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!� She screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping that somebody or anybody would come save her from this distress. “Help me!�
“Scream all you want. Nobody, no one would come to save you. All my servants already know what you are to me already. There is no use in calling for help. They will never disobey me.� He yelled at her as he pulled him towards him harshly causing her nightgown straps to fall loosely on her shoulder exposing her cleavage.
“Let me go!� She fought against him, pounding against his hard rock body. He held her against his body, relishing the soft mold of her figure as he imprint her figure against his hard form. “Stop it Ethan!� She stomped him on his foot and broke free of his embrace.
*SLAP*
“Go to HELL!� She looked up at him with disgust.
Her slap and her curse only ignited his anger more. He launched toward her, locking her in his arms once again. With all that she got, she struggled against his embrace as he satisfied himself by kissing her. Panic and fear began to rise within her when she realized that her strength did not match with his. He knew that she was fighting him but it aroused him even more to know that he would finally get a taste of this sweet revenge.
The only possibility of breaking free from his grip was to knee him where it hurt but he guessed her intent when he tighten his grip on her and pushed her toward the direction of the bed. She gasps with fear as she felt his hardness against her belly. With all her strength she fought against him. I will not give up, I will not surrender! She thought to herself.
His kisses were fiercer and his lips softly bruised her soft skin. Reality and fear struck her hard when her legs bumped against the bed and she found herself lying on the bed breathing hard.
Gotcha! He thought to himself with a smirk on his face. He got her where he wanted her. The sight of her cleavage swelling against her silk nightgown aroused him even more. Even in the darkness of the moonlight, he could see that she was bare under that thin layer of clothing. She struggled underneath him furiously and even attempted to knee him where it hurt but it will do her no good.
She was doomed! Unknown that she was the desire of his heart…

Did I excite you? I hope you were drooling as I was when I wrote this. Ok Ok Ok Let me get this thing straight. I wrote this "part" last year, somewhere in February. I did post this story up in t-intermedia forum. I wrote it off based on my obessions on Thai Lakorns and there R-scenes. My characters do not have Thai names because I couldn't think of any Thai names at the time and plus I wanted my readers to visualize Ethan in their own imaginative way. However, I only wrote about 4 chapters to this story before calling it quits. I DO NOT plan on finishing this story. But who knows, I just might decide to finish this story if I get enough motivations. This is only for pure enjoyment and obessions. I hope you enjoyed reading it! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
im telling u , the JLR sister love this kind of story it like food to their hungry hahahha ..do continue

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaahehehhhemmmmmm
JLR sister right here..I want more!
LMAO I dont know might be the JLR thing but naturally Ethan and Emilie some how changed into Harith and Soriya!
WOOOOOoooOOOoO sarN is right...This is what they want. LMAO ***points to JLR sisters. :ph34r:
If your not finishing it..I might have to "imgaine it" myself..which I hate lmao

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
all my motivations for completing this story is lost.
i dont know,
if i get enough motivations i might just finish this story.
this is my "ideal" thai lakorn. lots of r-scene, revenge, baby, etc.
this is a complicated story. long story short
lots of r-scene, revenge, baby, etc.
in this story, Emilie is an illegitmate half thai half french child. ethan is a wealthy ranch owner. in order to avenge his family death, ethan kidnaps emilie to his ranch and torture her emotionally, mentally, and physically.

cecilia

Staff member
I like the idea of the fic ..
i wouldn't mind finish reading it ..

too bad it's ETHAN and Emilie .. very JLR .. only if it's HARITH/SORIYA *cecilia will insert their name to fulfill her ATEAM dream*

i didn't read the first chapter b/c i'm a bit overwhelm atm, but i love your little idea of what's gonna happen. PLS continue, i'm sure the sisters will love it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahhaha
with all the JRL going around, it does sound very cliche now
but i wrote this story a year ago, WAY before the Harith and Soriya Flu went around.
but since i have a wicked mind, there is more than just one R-scene. hahahahahhaha
in Ethan's mind, "I did her once, why not a couple more times!" hahahahahahha
if i ever get around to finishing the story, i might change a couple of things to the storyline though

cecilia

Staff member
muahaah .. ''I did her once, why not a couple more times!" :loool: .. *grab pillow*
in JLR sisters' dictionary, once is never enough .. have you check out sarN's FROM THE HEART. more than we bargain for ..

Wouldn't hurt to have another writer join in the MULTIPLE JLR CLUB :ph34r:

((( Okay, ceci's heading out. hope you have time to write it na kha )))

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahahhaha
with all the JRL going around, it does sound very cliche now
but i wrote this story a year ago, WAY before the Harith and Soriya Flu went around.
but since i have a wicked mind, there is more than just one R-scene. hahahahahhaha
in Ethan's mind, "I did her once, why not a couple more times!" hahahahahahha
if i ever get around to finishing the story, i might change a couple of things to the storyline though

:loool: just wat the doctor order for the sister to take to stop their craziness ...haahha

cecilia

Staff member
^Was it Moh, Raiya or FUNFUN that said per the doctor, it's okay to be hardcore :loool:
*** i'm heading out for real, now that sarN manage to bring the hyper ceci back to JLR ISLAND ***

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it not Hardcore enough Moh will write the scene herself ...she good ! You should read the extra scene she write for me in " from the heart" hahhaha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like i like please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More its rele good...yes like the other sisters... i will insert Harit and Soriya's name into the story LMAO...please more!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
hi5 sisters.....while i was reading this harit and soriya popped into my head.....lolz.....inserted their names in the store instead....hehe.....

Mai u should continue girl....this is really good.....got me all hyped.....my kind of stories....well more like all of us JLR sisters.....

''I did her once, why not a couple more times!"- wat a line this was....lolz....

hopefully us JLR sisters will help motivate u to write more as well....

pze

sarNie Adult
girl u have to continue....the short summary got me all hyped...i had to go to t-intermedia to read your four chapters.....its good.....or should i say addicting....u should definitely continue....were gonna stock the thread to read......

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi5!!!

yesssssssssssssssssssss! pls continue...

us JLR sistas love the 3'Rs and we love ethans' concept, ''I did her once, why not a couple more times!" ..LOL yes yes one is not enough to satisfy our craving...

this is one of the other thread i will keeping my eyes on.. * i have so many thread to stalk nowadays :p

LMAO mae SarN! *yes we are wild bunch...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL, the more I hate this thread the more I love it.
Can't wait to read what you have for us.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
awwwww
reading everybody's comments puts me back to the mood of completing this story.
Thank you for reading my story.
I thought nobody would care to read it.
and trust me, it gets more sour.
i love love love lemon scenes.
when i post my story at t-intermedia, i had to cut back a few descriptions.
but trust me, unlike Harit in JRL, Ethan has no remorse or watsoever. After he...makes mad angry love...to emilie, he doesnt tried to at least calm her down, or mend their relationships. when you hate someone, you hate them to the core not just the surface. his hatred is deep within his vein. or at least he thought it was.
and besides, he's been without a woman for so long. I dont blame him for lusting over beautiful emilie.
LOL